Sneeze Fetish Forum

Forum Secret Santa 2019?

normandy

Hey all! Glad to be back! Probably still too early to say this but Happy Holidays!

With Thanksgiving behind us, I was wondering if anybody would be open to a secret santa? It was a hit last year, and for me personally it was a great formal introduction to the forum.

I know I'm still relatively new/validating but I'd love to possibly help run it in any way I'm needed.

generally the person who runs the secret santa collects PMs from all the people interested in participating, they find out what everyone wants, does not want, and is willing to give, and then matches all the people up with each other (but not directly. like if sam, becky, gillian, and joseph are playing, and sam gets joseph, joseph would not get sam he would get someone else like gillian, who would then get becky, who would then get sam, so everyone is giving and recieving to someone different and also only giving and recieving to/from one person each)

in previous years it's been run by juno, who has since retired from the event, and puddin, who has a really busy personal life the last time i spoke to her (tho ofc i don't want to put words into her mouth and she can correct me if i'm mistaken, but i think her plate may be a little full this year.)

unfortunately since you're still validating you won't be able to run it yourself since you can't recieve or send messages yet

sooooo unless someone else volunteers i do believe we are out one secret santa event this year! 

in place of this, if no one does generously take on the ambitious task of organizing such an event, people can like, write or draw an extra something to gift to their friends on here or whatever if they want to or something. u kno, like not organized or anything but like, season of giving and all u kno

there are also some things working against the idea of the event this year, namely:

- lots of people are not aware the forum is back
- it is very late to open sign-ups for the event (i always opened them directly on november 1st and closed them on the last day of november, did the matches the first couple days of december, then sent them out dec 3 at the latest and told people their gifts had to be up by the first week of january)

if someone wants to step up and give it a shot they should feel free, of course, but i would anticipate very low participation, if they did, given these two things. if anyone does want to run, feel free to use the template i used when i ran it. no obligation, of course, but over the years i ran it i refined it VERY heavily and got it down to a pretty precise science, so it's yours for the taking if you'd like to use it

If people are cool with me running it I will go to town on it.  All things considered I'd much rather participate but if we need someone to keep it running I'm happy to oblige. 

Unless someone else has the inclination to do so, if people are cool with it I can start a post a little later.  It will be a last minute squeeze I know but I like a challenge!

50 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

If people are cool with me running it I will go to town on it.  All things considered I'd much rather participate but if we need someone to keep it running I'm happy to oblige. 

Unless someone else has the inclination to do so, if people are cool with it I can start a post a little later.  It will be a last minute squeeze I know but I like a challenge!

If you would be able to do it, that would be awesome! Maybe we can delay the dates a little bit this year. It will be a tight squeeze anyway, and obviously not as big a turnout as usual due to circumstances, but it's a great tradition and I would love it if we could keep it going in whatever capacity we can. ^_^

11 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I can run it! Or at least try :lol: 

4 minutes ago, DoomDuck said:

I can run it! Or at least try :lol: 

I think I was in the middle of posting the topic when you posted this.  I'm sorry! :( I really didn't want to do a thing if someone else had their heart set on it.

3 hours ago, Rook said:

i REALLY WANT TO TRY IM NERVOUS

i think you are dealing with a lot of new responsibilities already hon, maybe it wouldn't be a great idea to add another one this year?

28 minutes ago, 🎀🎄🌟Q🌟🎄🎀 said:

i think you are dealing with a lot of new responsibilities already hon, maybe it wouldn't be a great idea to add another one this year?

you are right BUT I WILL WRITE FOR YOU BECAUSE I LVOE YOU

Maybe we could do it for Valentine's Day this year (or some other arbitrary holiday)? It would give folks time to get back on the forum without having to rush the organizing. Either way, I'm in and will keep an eye out for the submission form. 

On 12/2/2019 at 11:27 PM, matilda3948 said:

Maybe we could do it for Valentine's Day this year (or some other arbitrary holiday)? It would give folks time to get back on the forum without having to rush the organizing. Either way, I'm in and will keep an eye out for the submission form. 

That sounds like a good idea :)

@Likesn Signup thread is already posted, last day to participate is today, December 7. 

Edited by Chanel_no5
3 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

@Likesn Signup thread is already posted, last day to participate is today, December 7. 

Oh damn..... guess I'm gonna sit this one out then. Maybe next year though.