Sneeze Fetish Forum

Last Minute Secret Santa 2019

SleepingPhlox

I know I sent my request late, but with the board being down I was delayed in finding the new site

• 1 month later...

Hi guys!  Seeing all the posted gifts so far has been great!  With the deadline creeping up on us, I'd appreciate it if anyone who feels as if they might not make it in time could shoot me a quick PM just so I can let your recipient know their gift is on it's way!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone!  I just wanted to reach out to the good people of the forum to see if there might be one or two people that might help me in filling in for some no shows.  I have had no less than three people drop out from presenting their gifts.  I'm already filling in for one and my life is pretty full at the moment so three is a lot for me to take on!  If you feel like you might be able to give me a hand please send me a PM.

To the people who have participated in good faith this year, I am very very sorry that this has happened. I feel honestly devastated.

6 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I feel honestly devastated

Please don't feel bad. If three people have dropped out from presenting their gifts (whether or not they had good reason) that is in no way a reflection on you.

On the contrary, you stepped up at the last minute and organised Secret Santa for the good of the forum and its membership.

Thank you for everything you did (and continue to do by volunteering to fill in for one of the omissions).

:joal:

Don't worry! These things happen. I'd be happy to fulfill one of the requests if it's anything that matches what I know how to write. PM me if you still need people. :hug:

Guys, thank you!  I mean, I do still feel really bad about it but the response to the post was great and my ass has been saved because there are some really freaking generous people on here that I cannot thank publicly at this time, obviously. :D  Everything should be sorted out now and I am very, very grateful!

I have very bad internet where I am, but I am interested in reading the requests to see if I can fill one... (as someone who hasn’t received, I’d be happy to give if I can). 👍🏻

Archived