Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bus button (obs, no sneezing)

Scandinavius

I think this is the first obs I have written, since it has no sneezing I figured it goes here.

Since a good portion of the people on buses seem to be down with something lately the chance that some button everyone presses is a bit contaminated should be decent.

So I was on the bus today and this woman got on and sat down opposite me. She might have been like 40 or 50, I'm not too good at telling age like that. She had sort of dark blonde hair, wore mostly dark clothes and had her handbag resting on the seat beside her. I think it was right before she got off that she sniffled a little which really got me thinking about colds. She pressed the stop button on the wall on her left what looked like a few times, maybe she was unsure if it had registered. Right after pressing the button she rubbed the underside of her nose with the same fingers. I could not help but think of how if any germs had gotten on that button they might have a decent chance at getting her sick...

• 3 years later...

I like this scenario, and am now also thinking of the reverse. If she had a cold, rubbed her nose and then pressed the button, to think how many people would then end up with her cold in their noses!

• 2 weeks later...