Jump to content
Sneeze Fetish Forum

What fetish related item have you recently bought?


Stimuli

Recommended Posts

So, I recently bought this;

lxOvIrq.jpg

And I, because of it, came up with a question to ask;

What (otherwise innocent) fetish related item have you recently bought? :D

Link to comment
2 hours ago, TheCakeIsAlive said:

Contemplated one of those. :lol: I bought a packet of pheasant feathers. And a pepper grinder. :D 

Ooh! Not bad :D

Starting to wish that there were more clips online, incorporating the above "tool" 😅

Link to comment

Well, I did buy pepper, but that wasn't actually for fetishy purposes... though I did giggle as if I was doing something naughty. :rolleyes:  :lol:
 

Link to comment

I bought a pack of three new handkerchiefs. It’s that time of year and I’ve been sniffly for about a week... but I’d be lying if I said I bought them for purely innocent reasons. 😇

Link to comment
6 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Well, I did buy pepper, but that wasn't actually for fetishy purposes... though I did giggle as if I was doing something naughty. :rolleyes:  :lol:
 

Haha good lord! Quite relatable indeed :D I recently bought a "Rivsalt" (essentially a file that can "sand down" chunks of spices), unfortunately the file was absolutely worthless but the pepper was quite potent ehehe 😅

5 hours ago, Neogiomach said:

I bought a pack of three new handkerchiefs. It’s that time of year and I’ve been sniffly for about a week... but I’d be lying if I said I bought them for purely innocent reasons. 😇

Ooh cloth handkerchiefs? Environmentally friendly at the same time as it is indeed quite "fic-able" :D

Link to comment

Yes ever since I tried them out and found super big and soft ones I love my handkerchiefs! They feel so fancy and I get a little thrill whenever I reach into my pocket or my bag to feel and touch them. You’re right, too; very ‘fic-able’. 😉

Link to comment

:lol: I, too, went out to buy handkerchiefs. This was somehow far more embarrassing than other, more traditionally outrageous purchases. :lol: My recipient for this present had better appreciate this. xD 

Link to comment
18 hours ago, TheCakeIsAlive said:

:lol: I, too, went out to buy handkerchiefs. This was somehow far more embarrassing than other, more traditionally outrageous purchases. :lol: My recipient for this present had better appreciate this. xD 

I wish blushing and looking like an idiot buying the item pictured above so I can definitely relate 🤣

Link to comment

SNOT ALERT —  Red hankies.  I have the same color and softness. I have frequent colds and never use tissues anymore.  Love the same soft brand shown here.  If you hate snot - please don’t look.  

Link to comment

Sorry file size limit.  Feel free to find me on KIK if you want to share

 

 

 

Edited by Reader
Edited to remove personal contact information.
Link to comment

Red hankies.  I have the same color and softness. I have frequent colds and never use tissues anymore.  Love the same soft brand that shows so well.  

Link to comment

I debated on buying tissues today.  I always browse the paper products aisle at Walmart when I'm alone.

I was very close to buying Puffs tissues with Vicks.

Link to comment
  • 2 years later...
On 12/10/2019 at 8:56 AM, Neogiomach said:

Yes ever since I tried them out and found super big and soft ones I love my handkerchiefs! They feel so fancy and I get a little thrill whenever I reach into my pocket or my bag to feel and touch them. You’re right, too; very ‘fic-able’. 😉

I agree with you 100%. In addition to carrying one into my pocket, I always bring one tucked in my shirt sleeve. You should try.

Link to comment
On 12/8/2019 at 12:37 PM, Stimuli said:

So, I recently bought this;

lxOvIrq.jpg

And I, because of it, came up with a question to ask;

What (otherwise innocent) fetish related item have you recently bought? :D

 

Handkerchiefs and cloth napkins. I don't go a day without using them. The handkerchiefs tucked into the sleeve and the napkins tucked into the collar.

 

Link to comment

I just recently ordered some new chhinkni. Will be helping a friend start a patreon for sneeze content soon 😇

Link to comment
4 hours ago, User1234 said:

How does chhinkni feels like?

It actually feels quite unique. It smells like eucalyptus and menthol with something "musty" in there. 

The thing is, at first it doesn't tickle or cause any irritation in the nose. It feels cold initially. Then, the moment your nose adjusts to the cold feeling, you will start to feel a tiny tickle, which at first doesn't feel like you'd ever sneeze from that but. From that small tickle, it develops. As if this initial tickle spawns another, and they then spawn another each and so on. 

Before you know it you will have the most intense tickle you've ever felt and the sneezes that comes from it are so very intense. 

For me, they're far more powerful than "natural" sneezes, or sneezes induced with a Q-tip or similar. 

Yet, despite the powerful sneezes, they don't quite scratch the itch and thus, the next sneeze comes right after, and again and again until it finally calms down. 😄

That's basically how chhinkni feels to me 😄

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...