Sneeze Fetish Forum

On the fence with a cold... What're some ways to really get it going?

2embrssd

I have a really good immune system so I usually get sick once every year or two. I get this "on the fence/am I getting sick/scratchy throat/tired" another one or two times a year. This usually never goes past being a little sniffly and a slightly sore throat in the mornings for a few days. 

I'm having one of those one the fence moments, and need some help from those who have more experience getting sick. I woke up yesterday with one side of my nose blocked. Today I've had an on and off sore throat with a bit more sniffles. One side of my nose was blocked again when I woke up too. 

Also maybe related or unrelated, but it's really cold where I live. We've had some on and off snow and I've been really hot for some reason when I go out. Like taking off jacket and wearing nothing but a hoodie in 20°F hot. 

Finals have been going on and I supervise some kids every weekend so I know I've been around some colds, I just usually never catch them.

What are some ways to make it worse other than staying up late? There's gotta be something else I can do to turn this into a full on cold!