Jump to content
Sneeze Fetish Forum

Italiangirl

Recommended Posts

Hi guys! This is my 1st ever original fiction so bear with me. The two characters (James and Sarah) are British btw. 

 

 

That day Sarah woke up feeling absolutely awful. "Oh,brilliant! I've caught a cold!" she said with a very congested,hoarse voice.

Her throat was extremely sore,her nose was sooo stuffed up and she had to blow it every two minutes.

Furthermore,she had a very annoying,lingering tickle in her nose,which made her sneeze nonstop. 

After she'd got up,she had an endless sneezing fit which left her sniffling like crazy,since it had made her nose drip with snot. She immediately reached out for a tissue on her bedside table and blew her nose wetly into it. She kept sneezing throughout the whole morning : her sneezes were so wet,snotty and messy. 

"ACHOO!! ACHOO!" She tried to stifle them since they were a bit too loud and powerful but that made her tickle even worse so she had to give up.

She also felt very weak and tired,as if she hadn't slept at all,with noticeable dark circles under her eyes. Her nose soon turned all red and chapped from all the blowing and she was visibly really sick and miserable.

She went to the kitchen to make breakfast and greeted her boyfriend James,who was having a cup of hot English tea : "Good morning,honey!" she exclaimed,sniffling thickly,trying to fake an air of cheerfulness,but failing miserably. Her voice sounded ridiculously congested. Despite noticing the obvious stuffiness in her tone,he decided to ignore it. "Good morning,love,how are you?" "I'm well...Ah...Ah...ASHOOO!!" She sneezed into her hands. "Bless you! You don't sound like you're well at all,you have a cold,don't you?" He stated,starting to get a little worried.

"No,I swear I'm alright!" she said,then she sneezed again into cupped hands and sniffled wetly afterwards. "Don't lie to me! You look terribly sick!" "Ok,I do feel a bit under the weather today,but I MUST go to work!" She admitted in defeat,softly sighing. "You're not going anywhere! You need to rest!" "NO! I don't! I have to...Ah...Ah...ASHOOO!! Go to work!" She said,her voice sounding a little muffled as she was blowing her nose into the tissue her boyfriend had just handed her. "You'll spread your germs everywhere and everyone will get sick because of your selfishness,don't you understand that?

Also,if you go to work,you'll just get worse!" exclaimed James,slightly raising his voice. "Ok,you're right,I'll call in sick todaaa...ACHOO! today!". "Bless you,good girl! And now,straight to bed!",he "ordered",pointing at the bedroom with his index finger. "Ok,ok,I'm going to bed!",she said,starting to cough uncontrollably.

"Bye,sweetie. I'm going to work. Feel better soon and make sure to get some good rest,ok?",she nodded muttering a weak "Bye,hon".

He smiled at her and left the house,blowing her a kiss.

 

So,that's it for today guys!

Let me know what you think and if you want me to continue!

Bye!

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, NickG1998 said:

Please continue this amazing story and keep up the great work 

Thank you,I will asap 

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Zumil4702 said:

"ACHOO!! ACHOO!" She tried to stifle them since they were a bit too loud and powerful but that made her tickle even worse so she had to give up.

I have always enjoyed the scenario of the effort of stifling only making the sneezes worse. Look forward to reading more :) 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, NoV said:

I have always enjoyed the scenario of the effort of stifling only making the sneezes worse. Look forward to reading more :) 

Glad you liked it,I'll write more asap

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm back! Enjoy! 

Part 2


Sarah grabbed her phone and called her boss to tell him she couldn't go to work.
Right after this,she went to bed with 3 boxes of tissues she had just taken from the cupboard. She also took 3 blankets and a thermometer because she was freezing and she thought she could be running a fever.
She checked her temperature and it was 38,3 C (100,94 F). She was running a fever indeed!
She felt absolutely terrible so she stayed in bed all day.
She was sitting,sniffling,making a congested,gurgly sound when she aknowledged a sudden,extremely annoying tickle in her poor red nose. It was burning and tingling like crazy. She started feeling the urge to sneeze. She tried so hard not to sneeze by rubbing and scratching her nose,but that just made the tickle worse.
Her breath began to hitch but she wouldn't sneeze : it was stuck!
"AH...AH...AAAH...Oh no! It's gone again!" She exclaimed in a very congested tone,sniffling.
As she was tired of that tickle,she grabbed a tissue and rolled it up to induce.
She induced and her nose was so sensitive that,after a few seconds,the sneeze got out : "ATSHOOOO!!!!!!"
It was a huge,wet,super snotty sneeze.
The tissue she had used to induce was absolutely DRENCHED in thick,yellow snot.
Even though that was probably one of the messiest sneezes ever,she was sooooo congested and it didn't help that much. She sniffled wetly to clear her nose,indeed.
She sighed,looking at the mess she'd made and then threw the soaked tissue into the rubbish bin next to her bed.
Right after that,the tickle came back and she had a rather powerful sneezing fit : "ATCHOOO! AKCHOOO! ASHOO! AATCHEEEW!!"
Unfortunately,she wasn't able to catch them into a tissue so she just used her hands.
When she opened her eyes after the overwhelming sneezing,she sniffled desperately trying to clear the congestion and then noticed her hands were completely covered in snot. She winced in disgust looking at them and,despite being knackered,she managed to get up and go to the bathroom in order to wash her filthy hands. She stifled a few sneezes into her elbow while she was still washing them. She then wiped her runny nose into her sleeve and came back to bed.
She grabbed a tissue,caught a sneeze into it and blew her nose afterwards : the stifling had made her tickle worse,so she was sneezing even more.
The tissue was completely destroyed after just one blow,so she had to grab another one and blow again,uselessly trying to clear her nose : it was so stuffed up that after a few seconds of apparent relief,the congestion just came back,blocking up one nostril at a time.
She kept blowing anyway,making her nose red and chapped.
She was really tired,so she tried to sleep,even though she had to breathe through her mouth,since her nose was too clogged up.
She passed out almost immediately.

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Zumil4702 said:

I'm back! Enjoy! 

Part 2


Sarah grabbed her phone and called her boss to tell him she couldn't go to work.
Right after this,she went to bed with 3 boxes of tissues she had just taken from the cupboard. She also took 3 blankets and a thermometer because she was freezing and she thought she could be running a fever.
She checked her temperature and it was 38,3 C (100,94 F). She was running a fever indeed!
She felt absolutely terrible so she stayed in bed all day.
She was sitting,sniffling,making a congested,gurgly sound when she aknowledged a sudden,extremely annoying tickle in her poor red nose. It was burning and tingling like crazy. She started feeling the urge to sneeze. She tried so hard not to sneeze by rubbing and scratching her nose,but that just made the tickle worse.
Her breath began to hitch but she wouldn't sneeze : it was stuck!
"AH...AH...AAAH...Oh no! It's gone again!" She exclaimed in a very congested tone,sniffling.
As she was tired of that tickle,she grabbed a tissue and rolled it up to induce.
She induced and her nose was so sensitive that,after a few seconds,the sneeze got out : "ATSHOOOO!!!!!!"
It was a huge,wet,super snotty sneeze.
The tissue she had used to induce was absolutely DRENCHED in thick,yellow snot.
Even though that was probably one of the messiest sneezes ever,she was sooooo congested and it didn't help that much. She sniffled wetly to clear her nose,indeed.
She sighed,looking at the mess she'd made and then threw the soaked tissue into the rubbish bin next to her bed.
Right after that,the tickle came back and she had a rather powerful sneezing fit : "ATCHOOO! AKCHOOO! ASHOO! AATCHEEEW!!"
Unfortunately,she wasn't able to catch them into a tissue so she just used her hands.
When she opened her eyes after the overwhelming sneezing,she sniffled desperately trying to clear the congestion and then noticed her hands were completely covered in snot. She winced in disgust looking at them and,despite being knackered,she managed to get up and go to the bathroom in order to wash her filthy hands. She stifled a few sneezes into her elbow while she was still washing them. She then wiped her runny nose into her sleeve and came back to bed.
She grabbed a tissue,caught a sneeze into it and blew her nose afterwards : the stifling had made her tickle worse,so she was sneezing even more.
The tissue was completely destroyed after just one blow,so she had to grab another one and blow again,uselessly trying to clear her nose : it was so stuffed up that after a few seconds of apparent relief,the congestion just came back,blocking up one nostril at a time.
She kept blowing anyway,making her nose red and chapped.
She was really tired,so she tried to sleep,even though she had to breathe through her mouth,since her nose was too clogged up.
She passed out almost immediately.

Let me know what you think about it and tell me if you want me to continue! 

Link to comment
48 minutes ago, NickG1998 said:

Definitely continue this awesome story I love it it’s amazing 

Thank you! I will! 

Link to comment

Love the story - would be interesting to see how Sarah acts if she has to go out and is desperate to blow her nose while around people.

Link to comment
On 1/5/2020 at 2:19 PM, CheekyGuy said:

Love the story - would be interesting to see how Sarah acts if she has to go out and is desperate to blow her nose while around people.

Thanks! I think that in the next chapter the story will deal with it (I mean,that was my idea). Maybe she will decide to go back to work with her miserable cold...

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's part 3 :

When she woke up,Sarah found herself shivering with fever and still sneezing and sniffling like crazy. 

Her boyfriend had just come back home and immediately checked on how she was feeling.

"How are you feeling,babe?" He asked,trying to conceal his concern. 

"Terrible,I just can't stop sneezing *sniff* and I can't even breathe... AH...AKSHOOO!!" She replied,sighing deeply after she'd sneezed,her voice sounding ridiculously stuffy. 

"As my nose is all bunged up...AH...AH...AKSSHHH!" She kept on,even though she ended up sneezing again and quit talking since she was exhausted.  

She kept sniffling until she grabbed a tissue and blew her nose productively into it. James exclaimed : "Awww,bless you honey. I'm sooo sorry you're not feeling any better! It seems like a HORRIBLE cold!" Having said that,he sat on the bed,bent over her and kissed her forehead sweetly. "Oh no! Your forehead is boiling hot! Do you have a temperature?" He asked her,starting to get worried. "Yes,I do...*sigh* but please,stay away! I don't want you to get sick! AH...AH...APCHOO!!! AKSHOO!! *sniff* As you said,this is a dreadful cold...AKSHHH!! I don't want you to catch it!" She said,having to clear her throat frequently as it was hurting a lot and it was getting harder and harder to talk. 

"I don't care! I'll take care of you at all costs and there's nothing you can do to stop me from doing it!" He shouted. 

She sighed in defeat and leaned back on her pillow,rubbing her nose,desperately trying to get rid of that relentless tickle. Unfortunately,doing that triggered a HUGE sneezing fit : "ASHOOO! ASHOOO! AH...AH...ACHOO! AH....AKSHOO!! AKSSSHH!!!" She kept sniffling afterwards and she definitely needed to blow her nose,so James,blessing her,handed her a tissue,that she immediately used. "I'm sooo tired of sneezing! *sniff* *sniff*,I ABSOLUTELY hate being sick!". 

Suddenly,a tickle developed in her throat and she started coughing uncontrollably : James fetched a glass of water for her and the cough subsided after drinking it.

"I hate that you're sooo miserable,hon,I'm gonna make some tea for you. Do you want some medicine?" She nodded her head. "Good,try to get some rest now!" 

He left the room,she closed her eyes and fell asleep again.

When he came back to her room,he handed her a cup of hot tea : she drank it and then took some meds.

The sneezing subsided a bit and she managed to get some more rest. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...

Sarah woke up the next morning finding herself covered in sweat. Her nose was so stuffed up that there was still no chance she could breathe through it. The overwhelming congestion left her breathing heavily and noisily. Plus,she felt as if she hadn't slept at all and her whole body ached from head to toe. Her throat was still hurting an awful lot and her cough was getting worse.
The sneezes,which had apparently subsided the previous night,were back with a vengeance. 
She had a weird metal taste in her mouth and felt slightly nauseous,so even thinking about eating made her wince in disgust. 
She turned around in her bed,which was literally drenched in sweat,to see if James was there : he wasn't. "He must have gone to work",she told herself. Suddenly,she somehow managed to remember some of their pillowtalk (her brain was so fuzzy that she could barely recall what had happened the previous evening) and James apologizing as he'd tried to ask for a day off to take care of her but his boss wouldn't let him. 
She thought to herself : "It must be late,I have to go to work!" 
She tried to get up despite feeling utterly weak : she finally succeeded in doing that but she was exhausted and her forehead was covered in sheen sweat. Then,rather abruptly,she fainted.
Luckily she didn't hurt herself as she fell back in her bed.
When she regained consciousness,her vision was all blurry and she just wasn't able to think straight.
Somehow,she managed to get a thermometer and check her temperature : she was running a really high fever (103 F,39.4 C).
As she read the numbers,she took some time to process them and then her eyes widened in concern. "Well,I think I may have caught the flu",she thought. 
She started blinking and she realised she just couldn't keep her eyes open. Then,she fell asleep.
When she woke up,she found out (to her great relief) that her fever had lowered. She was still congested,though. And she couldn't stop sneezing.
"AH...AH...ACHOO..." She sneezed and sneezed and she kept blowing her nose so much that she was literally buried in tissues.
Her snot had got thicker than it was before and therefore blowing her nose was quite useless,but that was the only thing she could do. 
When James came back home he found Sarah laying on the bed,sleeping,breathing through her mouth. He softly touched her forehead,comparing its temperature to that of his own brow and sighed in relief,noticing that it wasn't that hot anymore.
 

Link to comment
  • 2 months later...

- Sarah woke up the next morning feeling a tiny bit better : her forehead didn't feel hot to the touch as she didn't have a temperature anymore and she was able to stand up and think straight.

In spite of this,her cold was still in full swing since her nose was still soooo stuffed up and runny that it was driving her absolutely crazy. 

The relentless tickle was still there as well,meaning she wouldn't stop sneezing.

Even though she wasn't feeling exactly amazing yet,she decided to go to work : she got dressed (not without some difficulties,as she was even struggling to put her trousers on due to the overwhelming sneezing fits she was CONSTANTLY having),grabbed a few tissue boxes,put them in her bag and went out.

She went on the Tube but people kept staring at her,as she was sneezing,sniffling and blowing her nose the entire time : she was sooo embarrassed so she really tried to be as quiet as she could,stifling her sneezes by holding her nose with her thumb and forefinger. By the time she got to the office she was already exhausted.

"Oh,good morning,Sarah! How are you? I heard you were ill!" Asked a friend of hers,Sally,sounding truly worried for her.

"Hey Sally,I've been better,yeah..." She replied,sounding very stuffy.

"Well,I have to admit you still don't sound too good,are you sure you're all right?"

"I'm fine... AH....ASHOOOO!!"

Sarah really tried to hold that in,but her nose had other plans and her whole body started shaking because of the incredibly strong sneeze she'd just had.

"Bless you!! Do you want me to get you a tissue?" 

"No,thanks *sniff* I told you I'm fine!" 

She clarified,uselessly trying to disguise her extremely stuffy voice by clearing her throat. 

"If you say so...

Btw,did you watch telly yesterday,I..."

"ACHOOOO!!!"

Sally had stopped talking because she had realised Sarah was about to sneeze again.

"Why is it that I could stifle my sneezes earlier but now I CAN'T??" She thought to herself.

"I'm terribly sorry,Sally,I admit that I still have a bit of a cold,unfortunately..." She apologised,wiping her nose with a tissue and sniffling wetly.

"Don't worry,I knew you were still sick.

You don't like calling in sick so you always show up even though you're clearly about to faint any minute,I know you by now..." 

"Oh,please,don't be silly,it's just a slight cold!"

"Right... well,I have to get back to work now,bye sick girl!" 

Sarah rolled her eyes,sighing and chuckling at the same time,then she blew her nose as quietly as possible and entered her office.-

That's it for now,I hope you liked it! 

 

Link to comment

i can't wait for the next update to this amazing story keep up the good work

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...