Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dick Grayson (Titans/ YJ/ comics/ etc)

RemedyBane

Okay not gonna lie I kind of want to hear the story behind the feather pillow that Wally was supposed to get rid of lol.

Aw!!!!!! How about Dick caring for either Wally or Kaldur or family members when they get sick and he gets way more sicker then them and he has to on patrol and gets injured. 

• 4 months later...

Soooooooo good 🥰🥰🥰 I love your fics so much! Can’t wait for more! 😚😚😚😚

• 1 month later...

Just realized I didn't respond to a few of these.  Awesome job!  I loved, loved, loved the JayDick.  

I hope you end up doing more, these are great!

• 3 months later...
On 3/11/2020 at 8:23 PM, ChickyNuggetOfJustice said:

This is so beautiful, I love this so much! You write these characters so well! :) 

Thank you so much! that means so much to me!

On 3/13/2020 at 10:56 PM, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

...oh, my! :drool:

Oh yess :P 

On 3/14/2020 at 3:03 AM, Sneezy123 said:

Oh this is too good to be true 😍😍🥵

Oh, if only

APPARENLY I CAN'T QUOTE AND SWITCH TO THE NEXT PAGE AT THE SAME TIME, SO PART 1: Then i will post new portion

On 3/14/2020 at 4:04 AM, ChickyNuggetOfJustice said:

Okay not gonna lie I kind of want to hear the story behind the feather pillow that Wally was supposed to get rid of lol.

You got it: :)

On 7/17/2020 at 8:26 PM, Zane said:

Soooooooo good 🥰🥰🥰 I love your fics so much! Can’t wait for more! 😚😚😚😚

awww thank you so much! your wish is my command. 

On 8/22/2020 at 1:41 PM, ayslin said:

Just realized I didn't respond to a few of these.  Awesome job!  I loved, loved, loved the JayDick.  

I hope you end up doing more, these are great!

THANK YOU!!! if you have any requests for some JayDIck, hit me up! Always happy to take requests :) 

The story behind the feather pillow:

Wally was getting blankets and popping popcorn in the microwave, trying to kill time before Dick got there. This wasn't a date or anything, so he had nothing to worry about, they were just going to chill. Yeah, just chill.. watch some movies.. maybe make out a little.

Yeah... 

Wally got off in a daydream before he snapped up and ran to the bathroom brushing his teeth and tongue vigorously. What if Dick doesn't like the way he tasted? That was all silly, considering Dick has kissed him after far worse than a day of eating pizza. 

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and Wally quickly spit the toothpaste out and got himself looking semi-decent before opening the door.

"Hey Wal-" DIck sniffed, "is there popcorn burning?" 

"OH!" Wally sped to the microwave and took the popcorn out, "well.. I'll still eat it." 

Dick laughed and closed the door, "of that I have no doubt." 

Wally tried not to blush, "I'm hungry."

"I know," Dick put his bag on a chair and pulled out two family-sized bags of chips, "that's why I brought reinforcements." 

"Babe," Wally was practically salivating, "you rock my world." 

Dick threw the bag at him, "hey, you said that to M'gann!" 

"At the time it was true," he ran to him and quickly spun him around before kissing him, "now you're my world." 

Dick smiled and kissed him back, "That was so cheesy."

"you love cheesy."

"yes, Yes I do," Dick wrapped his arms around him and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. But it didn't last long before Wally pulled away.

"Talking about so much cheese has ME starving.. Pizza?" 

"How much pizza have you eaten today?"

"That... doesn't matter," Wally quickly hid the leftover pizza boxes, "Flash had me busy all morning, I was starving." 

"How about we order some burgers, get something in you that isn't cheese?" 

Wally looked him up and down, "well.. I was hoping for something.. closer." 

Dick wanted to tease him, "Indian from across the street?" 

"Closer."

"Ya know, I could smell your neighbor cooking. I'm thinking maybe Pasta? Think she made enough for three?" 

"hmmm... Pasta." Wally completely forgot how he was trying to tease Dick.

"Ok, let's get some food in you before you eat me.' 

"Ohh, saving that for dessert." 

Dick winked before calling in an order.

_____

Now fed and currently full, Wally picked Dick up and moved him to the couch, wrapping him in a blanket, before putting on some cheesy hallmark movie. They liked watching those kinds of movies to try to get away from their nightly activities. 

After about a couple of minutes of cuddling, Dick started to feel a little itchy. He rubbed his nose with the end of the blanket, too entranced by the romance to pay much attention. 

The sneeze completely caught Dick off guard, making it a bit louder than normal, and pushing him up off Wally, "ITsch'ew!" 

"Aww, bless you," Wally wrapped his arms around him and kissed the back of his head.

"Ekt'kiew!" Dick tried to half stifle the sneeze before leaning back into Wally, "Thanks." 

Wally rubbed his side and watched him for a second, only looking back at the TV once he knew Dick was done. 

Dick cleared his throat a little bit after the sneeze, but settled down. 

All of a sudden Wally just started laughing, "dude, are you crying, right now?" 

"What?" Dick scrunched his nose up, "no?"

Wally didn't believe him, "Your eyes are watery."

"They are?" Dick rubbed his eyes, "I wasn't paying attention to the movie.. i got distracted."

"by what?" Now Wally was worried he was having flashbacks.

"My eyes are kind of itchy." he sat up and rubbed his eyes, "Did you get a cat?" 

"No," Wally sat up and started to rub his back, "i'm not that forgetful." 

"no, i'm just-" Dick brought his shirt up over his face and moved into his elbow, "HescH!" he sniffed a bit before ducking again, "ITsch!-itschiew!" 

"WOw, bless." Wally went to the window and opened it, hoping to air out whatever was bothering Dick.

"Ugh," Dick put his shirt down and wiped the tear away from his face, "did you get anything new?" 

"Yeah... a few pots and pans.." Wally looked around before staring at the couch, " I got a new pillow." 

"which-" Dick ducked with a silent sneeze, "which ode." 

Wally grabbed the pillow and hid it in the bathroom, "Better?" 

Dick blew his nose and coughed, "I don't know.. give me a minute." 

"I am so sorry," Wally came back and checked his forehead.

"wally, I'm not fevered," he took his hand and kissed it, "you can make it up to me by throwing it out." 

"Done," Wally kissed him, "You are so freakin' cute." 

"Yeah," Dick nodded sarcastically, "crying with snot running down my face." 

"Yup," Wally peppered his face with kisses, making Dick giggle and fall back on the couch, "Guess i owe you double dessert." 

"oh?" Dick raised a brow.

"Yup," Wally kissed down his body.

"oh.." 

______

After a few hours, Dick was back to normal and they actually managed to finish the movie.

"Hey, so we are 10000% sure it was the pillow?" 

"Yeah," Dick kissed his neck, "I'm not sneezing anymore." 

"I also opened the window. It could have been anything."

"Where are you going with this?" 

"I think we should test it," Wally looked up at the ceiling, avoiding eye contact and trying really hard not to blush. 

Dick watched him closely and it hit him; ooh. He kissed along his jaw, "only for a minute." Wally was gone before he could finish the sentence and back when he did, "Wow." 

"Don't judge me. "

"I wasn't. I just like watching you run." 

Wally hit him with the pillow and was suprised when Dick caught it and put it to his face, taking a big whiff. 

It was immediate, Dick sneezing before he had time to put the pillow down; practically mid sniff, "HItdsCH!-itsch-itsch-itsch-itsch-itschiew!" DIck threw the pillow away and cupped his hands over his face, "EItsch-eitsch-itsch-itsch-itschiew!" He whipped his eyes, hitching lightly as the allergen took full effect.

Wally moved quickly and sat on his lap, taking hands, forcing him to sneeze into his chest, "itdschuh!' 

Dick got the idea really quickly and wrapped his arms around him, pulling Wally closer, "Ehk'yuh." he shook his head, "what was tha'hhaa..t?" He was making fun of his own sneeze, "ASchiew!" he wiggled his nose, mostly for Wally, "Oh.. it's s'stuck."

"really?" 

Dick nodded, sniffing heavily to try to move it along. 

Wally put his finger down his nose, teasing him before moving to touch the underside.

"itschh-atschiew!" he sneezed right on Wally's finger, "ohh.. ag'ain..' Dick tilted his head back taking a deep breathe before the tickling was too much, "AH'shcuh!" it was a short high pitched almost scream sneeze, "oh god.."  He blinked a lot and fast, trying to get out of the haze, "oh that hurt." 

Wally was just staring at him with his mouth open.

"Your drooling," Dick sniffed and smiled slightly, eyes bleary.

Wally pounced then, not able to handle the sly smile with tousled hair, glassy eyes, and sniffles. It was all too much. He went on for round three, getting Dick to clutch the couch so hard he ended up ripping the seam the couch cover. But that's a story for another time. 

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT! I'M SORRY IVE BEEN MIA FOR A WHILE! BUT IM BACK :) HAPPY HOLIDAYS ! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love this so much!  :wub: These stories are written so well and I am so looking forward to more. Thank you so much for writing this. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 12/16/2020 at 9:20 AM, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Guh...:drool:

❤️ 

On 12/30/2020 at 12:37 AM, Sneezy123 said:

That was ADORABLE!!

YOU are adorable xoxo

On 1/14/2021 at 10:44 PM, Zane said:

I love this so much!  :wub: These stories are written so well and I am so looking forward to more. Thank you so much for writing this. 

thank you so much for commenting! This really means a lot xoxo! requests always open

On 2/6/2021 at 10:00 AM, ayslin said:

Ahhhh, you’re back!!!  And that was too cute!!!!!  ❤️

I am back! thank you for reading and commenting! 

I"M SO SORRY IVE BEEN GONE. I JUST HAD NO INSPIRATION. REQUESTS HELP! IM BACK I PROMISE.

Part 1: Fever

"Beta team, status?" Dick sat at the main frame and frowned when Beta team's signal wasn't moving.

"In position, the signal is weak here, you are breaking up, NIghtwing," M'gann sounded concerned but Dick knew it wasn't for the mission. Dick had caught the cold going around the team, but un-like the others, he didn't have the luxury of rest, which meant his cold was getting worse and fast.

"Great.." Dick sighed and tried to look for any other way he would be able to keep them in sight, attempting to hack into Lex Corps without alerting the system, which was a bust, "You might be going in blind, Use your mind link with the team. Alpha team, I want updates about Beta if our signal is cut out."

"Rodger that," Garfield sounded a bit too happy and energetic.

"Cool it, B, Don't make me regret putting you in Alpha." 

"I promise you won't!" Garfield whisper yelled.

"Fine, just please, everyone be careful." He hated this plan. Connor had intel that Corps was continuing the Superboy plan, and that didn't sit well with anyone. Dick would have liked more planning but with everyone getting sick, their time frame was getting shorter by the second.

"Stop overthinking," Barbara came on the line, in Alpha squad.

"Stop reading my mind," Nightwing muted him self to cough. He was really feeling awful. His hands were shaking slightly with the chills that were wracking his body.

"Never, Boy wonder," Barbara smirk evident in her tone, "and have someone make you tea, you sound awful." 

"aww did we miss the wedding?" Kid Flash, aka Bart, joked.

"who let the kid on coms?" Dick tried not to wince at how sore his throat was becoming. 

"Omega team breaching," Kaldur whispered, always missioned oriented.

"Good, keep your head low and stay in stealth." Nightwing was anxiously chewing on his lip as he listened for any signs of distress. He wanted to be on the field so he could see better, but he knew he would be no help. He was so feverish, Kaldur was afraid he was going to faint this morning. Nightwing almost called the JL for help on this one. 

It felt like an agonizing 30 minutes before an alarm was set off and Nightwing jumped, "Abort, get out now!" 

"Beta Team out," M'gann said with relief as she flew the team away.

"Alpha team coming home." 

"Omega team submurging." 

Nightwing sighed with relief. No one got stuck inside. He could only hope no one left any evidence. He'd have to ask what happened when the debriefed. 

Suddenly there was a hand on his shoulder, causing Nightwing to jump again. He must really be out of it..

"Dick," it was Bruce, "The kids can handle the rest, it's time you came home." 

"where exactly is home?" Dick turned to look at him, eyebrow raised as he tried to appear better than he was. 

"Go with him, Nightwing," Kaldur said over the coms, Dick having forgotten they were still on, "we can debrief another day." 

Dick sighed, "Not until you are all back here safely." 

Bruce handed him a cup of tea and put in ungloved hand on his forehead, frowning at the heat. 

"Then we are carrying you back home," Barbara chimed in, "you're already loosing your voice." 

"It's kinda hot," there was a soft gasp as wondergirl realized she said that out loud. 

Barbara just laughed, "True.." Followed by the other girls laughing. 

Dick muted himself so they wouldn't hear his hacking coughs. He couldn't do anything about Bruce, but was glad for the back rubs. 

"Now, Dick.." 

With shakey legs, Dick stood up, only for his knees to buckle. The mug dropped and shattered on the floor as Bruce caught him. Of course, this all had to happen the second the gang showed up. When he regained his strength, he saw the team looking very worried and his girlfriend (Barbara) and Tim sprinting over to him. 

"You're shaking," Barbara grabbed his face and checked for fever, "Jesus, Dick.. you're on fire.." 

Tim picked up the pieces of the mug and threw it out, not wanting anyone to get hurt, "can you walk?" 

"I'm ok.." Dick blushed and held onto Bruce's arm as he took a few steps, only for the walls to move. Or so it seemed they did. His eyes rolled up in his head and he fainted in Barbara's arms. 

Barbara gasped and caught Dick, grabbing him like they were hugging and gently sat on the floor to ease their fall, "oh, honey.." 

Bruce had knelt down and checked Dick's pulse, "Tim get the car," He bridal carried Dick, making sure his head was tucked into his neck, "You are all dismissed." 

Out of respect and fear, everyone scattered very quickly, except Kaldur, M'gann, and Connor.

"What can we do?" M'gann had cleaned up the spill and was summoning a cold cloth.

"Nothing, get some rest." Bruce shoved past them.

Barbara gave them all a sympathetic look and waited until Bruce zeta beamed out, "Thank you, but Bruce is pretty particular about taking care of Dick when he's sick.." 

They all understood. They were there for the fight and the reconciliation. 

"I will take care of briefing and will tell Dick once he is recuperated," Kaldur bowed slightly before leaving.

"I'll make some soup and bring it over." 

Barbara smiled, knowing there was nothing she could do to stop her, "He loves your cooking." 

-----

Dick woke up in bed, covered in sweat, and a very upset looking host staring at him, "Bruce?" 

"You should not have gone, today." 

Dick chuckled, right to the point, "You know I couldn't stay here.." 

"Yes you can," Bruce came closer and sat on the bed, "you can stay.." 

"What about the kids?" Dick tried to make light, "what would they think." 

"They want you here too." 

"I will tie you to the bed, Grayson." Damian came in, looking angry enough to follow through.

"Hey, Dami.." Dick coughed lightly and sat up, only to feel dizzy, "oh.." 

"Stop-" Bruce pushed him back down, "you're not strong enough.." 

"Didn't realize I was so sick.. " 

"That's because you're an idiot," Damian book a cup of tea on the nightstand that Dick didn't even know he had. 

"Was everyone ok?" Dick was starting to fall back asleep.

"No one was injured. Barbara is downstairs," answering the silent question. 

"'s good.." Dick passed out again. 

"Is he going to die?" Damian almost sounded scared.

"no," Bruce put a hand on Dick's forehead, brushing back the damp hair, "We'll get his fever down, but I need an IV."

-----

"This is more than a cold," Barbara was pacing in front of Dick's bed as he slept, "How do cold's even get this bad?" 

"His fever was left untreated," Bruce was changing the IV bag.

Barbara was getting angrier and angrier with Bruce, "You instilled this in him." 

"I know," Bruce frown deepened. 

"you know why he's so careful with the others?" 

"Yes." 

"He's trying to undo your mistakes." 

"I know."

Barbara didn't seem to hear Bruce, "He's trying to teach them to take care of themselves. That this (meaning Robin) should come second."

"I know." 

"He's been so wrapped up in keeping everyone else safe he forgets about himself." 

"I know." 

"He's going to kill himself over this.. and he doesn't care." 

"I know." 

"he's ok with that.." 

"I know." 

"You made him make himself second to everyone else." 

That hit Bruce hard and he stayed silent. THAT Barbara heard.

"This is why he left in the first place.. He didn't know who he was without you.." 

"I never meant to make him my shadow." 

"That's exactly it," Barbara put her hands on her hips, "he isn't your shadow. He never was. But you made him feel like he was never good enough." 

"He was better than enough." 

"He still is," Barbara stopped pacing and walked to the bed, "God, I don't know how to undo this.." 

Bruce was silent, eyes glued to how Dick's eyes fluttered underneath his lids. 

"Why is he so selfless." 

Bruce's shoulder's dropped from his tense position, "That's why I chose him. I knew no matter what I did, he would always be better than me. A better man..A good man."

---------

It took a full 24 hours for Dick's fever to break. Even then, he was still feverish and refused to eat anything. No amount of blankets kept him warm and his skin was so flushed he looked like he had a sunburn. Barbara almost knocked Bruce out so she could take him to a hospital. 

Thankfully, it did not come to that and by the evening, Dick was awake enough to take a bath and drink some water. 

Little did he know, the rest of the bat family came when Dick wasn't answering his phone. Bruce realized just how often the kids came to Dick seeking comfort, and when he didn't respond, they were all worried. Jason practically kicked the door to the mansion down to yell at Bruce. When Bruce told him he was sick, Jason sprinted up stairs to find Dick hooked up to an IV, asleep, sweaty, and speaking in a language Jason could only assume was Romanian. 

Now Dick was being helped out of the bath by Alfred, who quickly wrapped him in a towel, hoping to stop the shivering, "master Grayson.." He tutted and dried him off. 

Dick just moaned in reply, not quite aware of what was happening. 

Alfred couldn't stand the look on his face and pulled him in for a hug, knowing the poor thing seeked comfort. 

"'m cold.." 

"Let's get you dressed," Alfred helped him sit on the bed as he dressed him, "How about we start the fireplace, hm?" 

Dick looked around, confused.

Jason came in, "He ok?" 

"Yes, Master Todd," Alfred motioned for him to come closer, "would you be so kind as to help Master Grayson back into bed, while i start the fire?" 

"Yeah.." Jason walked over and picked up Grayson, "Jeez... you're shaking hard.." 

"a-almost.. sound like.. you.. care?" Dick rubbed his eyes and curled up under the covers. 

"I dont.." Jason straightened. He made to give a comeback but Dick was staring blankly at nothing, "shit.."

Alfred tucked Dick in now that the fire was roaring, "He will be alright, just needs more rest." 

"what can I do?" 

"Company would not be unwelcome," Alfred squeezed his shoulder as Jason crawled into bed behind Dick and held him, trying to keep him warm, "He won't stop shaking..." 

Alfred simply tucked Jason into before closing the door. 

• 3 weeks later...

Nightmares and Cats

Dick felt his eyes start to water the moment he stepped into the manner. Damian had taken in a stray cat and the dander was everywhere regardless of how much Alfred cleaned. He quickly took some allergy meds and tried to find Jason. Bruce was worried about him and called Dick in to talk. Bruce was always terrible at talking, especially about panic attacks. 

"Jason?" Dick rubbed his nose offhandedly, "J? where are you?" 

"couch," Jason sat up from where he was laying by the fire and looked at Dick, "You've been here two seconds.. already?" 

"can't help it-tsch!" he attempted to stifle into his wrist, "sorry." 

"you gonna make it?" Jay rolled his eyes and laid back down.

"thanks for your concern," Dick sat down on the opposite side of the couch, not wanting to smother him, "You ok?" 

"i'm fine," He moved so he was facing Dick, "I already told Bruce, i'm fine. it's not like before-" 

"woah, no one's upset or talking about before.." Dick put a hand on his leg and squeezed, "Jay, I came here because you're my brother.. and you're upset. I just want to help you, not upset you more." 

"I'm fine." 

Dick was about to respond when he had to quickly turn his head, "Ahkschiew!" he shivered a bit before coming back up.

"That was violent," Jay awkwardly rubbed his back.

"I've been away too long," he scrunched his nose up, "stop changing the subject." 

"stop sneezing so hard," Jay moved his hand and leaned back. 

"seriously, what's up? Are you having panic attacks? nightmares?" 

"nah, i told you. It's not like before, i'm not scared." 

"There's nothing wrong with being scared," Dick cleared his throat, "I'm scared all the time.. Bruce gets scared too.. Fear is normal." 

"I'm not scared!"

"Then what's going on?" Dick's eyes went soft, which was only emphasized with how watery they were getting.

Jay sighed, "last time i talked about how i felt, Bruce kicked me out of the gang.." 

"you're not Robin anymore... you're your own superhero. The only person who can stop you is yourself," Dick leaned a bit closer, "I just want you to be ok." 

Jason relented, "nightmares.. just not what i'm used to," he looked around, making sure Damian wasn't coming or someone else, "I'm used to dreaming about Joker killing me, or the lazarus pit... but recently," he looked away from Dick, embarrassed. 

"Recently?" Dick Pinched his nose and silently sneezed a triple off to the side.

"we can do this when you're feeling better," Jason passed him some tissues.

"i'm not sick," Dick silently blew his nose, "It's the cat.." 

"I know," Jay shrugged, "just hard to talk about this.." 

"but you'll feel so much better when you do," Dick threw the tissues away and gave him his undivided attention again.

"if you tell bruce-"

"I'm not doing this for Bruce." his eyes met Jason's and it was clear he was telling the truth.

"i've been having.. nightmares... about you." 

"me?" 

"not just you," Jason looked agitated and shifted, "the others.. too." 

"what kind of nightmares?" Dick moved a tad closer, wanting to give comfort.

"Don't think i suddenly like you guys.." he adjusted his sleeves, suddenly cold, despite the fire, "just.. don't wanna be the reason you're dead, ok?" 

"oh, Jay..." 

"Don't pity me-" 

"hey, no," Dick moved closer and grabbed his hand, "not pity. I have those nightmares too. Hell, I haven't slept at all thinking about you guys." 

"Really?" Jason's eyes widened a bit.

"yeah, all the time. I can't remember the times Barbara had to wake me up from one." his eyes itched and he took a second to rub them, "I'm constantly terrified that something is going to happen to you, that's why i push you all so hard to take care of yourself.. It's why i'm so hard on Bruce, and making sure you guys eat.." 

"So that's why you've suddenly become mom?" 

Dick chuckled slightly, "guess I have been a bit.. motherly." 

"you're a pretty good mom," Jay gently kicked Dick's leg, his way of giving affection.

"aww," Dick wiped away an imaginary tear, "I think i'm gonna cry." 

"it's the cat," jay threw a pillow at him. 

"Aktschiew," Dick ducked into his elbow, "itsch-itsch-itschiew.. i hate that cat." 

"Same," Jay came closer and rubbed his back, "can i um.. tell you about my dreams?" 

Dick sat back up, eyes starting to get puffy, "of course you can.." 

"maybe outside.. you look like you're dying." Jason made a gesture to his eyes.

Dick nodded slowly and stood up, "it is.. getting a bit hard.. to breathe." he started scratching his neck and Jason pulled down his collar to noticed the hives.

"you're breaking out," Jay pulled Dick out onto the patio and sat him in a chair, "i'm skinning that cat." 

Dick sneezed harshly into his elbow, "that would my allergy worse.. so maybe not." 

They both heard a Meow and jumped. The cat was walking towards them.

"Let me shoot it." 

"Do it, Todd and I will cut your head off," Damian showed up and picked the cat up, "besides, I found a good home for fluffy."

"Fluffy?" Jason raised a brow as Dick started coughing. He didn't realize Dick had gotten up and walked away from them both. 

"Dami," Dick kept the lower half of his face in his shirt, "please, the cat.. i can't-" he was cut off by another sneeze.

Damian almost looked sorry before he looked stoned faced again and tsked as he went back inside. 

Jason turned back to Dick and grabbed him from behind as he started wheezing, "Seriously, why do you come here with that thing around?" 

Dick coughed a bit before answering, his voice a bit husky, "you needed me.. I'll always come, Jay." 

Jason tightly hugged him from behind, pretending it was just to support his brother, "You're a moron." 

The tender moment was ruined when Bruce came over with an inhaler, "take this, I could hear your wheezing from the cave." 

Dick stumbled a bit with how quickly Jason let go, "thanks." he quickly took the puffs and felt a bit better, "allergy meds weren't working." 

"it takes an hour to kick in. you've only taken it 15 minutes ago," Bruce checked his hives, "Jason can drive you home once you can breathe again. The cat is out tomorrow." 

"hold on-" Jason glared at Bruce, "i was gonna do that anyway.. not because you just said I should." 

Bruce smirked, "of course," he kissed Dick's forehead before leaving them both, "You can tell him your nightmares from the car." 

Jason looked angry for a second before taking a breathe, "I hate when he does that."

Dick took another puff and coughed, "he's batman... what did you expect." 

_________
Jason told Dick everything and ended up staying the night at Dick's place, under the guise of making sure he kept breathing. Dick appreciated the fake gesture, but felt so loved and honored that Jason confided in him and seeked comfort from him. As much as he loves being Nightwing, this is what really made him feel like he was making a difference. 

• 3 weeks later...