Sneeze Fetish Forum

John Mulaney?

sneezewuv

Hi! Are there any clips of him out there? I’ve searched, but all I could really find was this tweet: 

which offers at least a nice visual. ;) 

(also thanks to the person who started a thread on Nick Kroll! It reminded me I wanted to make this one!!)

Now I know what I’ll be thinking about each time I watch one of his specials...which I think I’ll do right now.

• 2 weeks later...

something I found! It seems to be an alternate pilot script for his show. Sadly, I don’t think it was ever actually filmed. :( 

There are several mentions of him having a cat allergy (I’m not sure if this is actually true..?) and I will just quote the main attraction here: 

MULANEY SITS ON EXAMINING TABLE WITH A CAT CARRIER. HE IS 
SCRATCHING HIS NECK, SNEEZING. 

SFX; LOUD CAT SNEEZE 

MULANEY SNEEZES 

THE VETERINARIAN ENTERS, VERY SERIOUS, CARRYING A CHART. 

VETERINARIAN 
Sorry that took so long. Parrot in the 
other room. Yap, yap, yap. 

MULANEY 

No problem. Any word on my cat? 
SFX: CAT SNEEZES. 

VETERINARIAN 
I doubt that's your cat. 

MULANEY 
How did you know? 

VETERINARIAN 
Because he's allergic to you. Or 
rather he's allergic to a specific 
dander from pale Northern European 
short-haired males. 

MULANEY 
Wow. Star-crossed lovers. 

https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-gXqheG2V3fuhOo4r/Unt John Mulaney Project 1-20-13_djvu.txt 

WHY CAN WE NEVER GET GOOD THINGS. :(

29 minutes ago, sneezewuv said:

something I found! It seems to be an alternate pilot script for his show. Sadly, I don’t think it was ever actually filmed. :( 

There are several mentions of him having a cat allergy (I’m not sure if this is actually true..?) and I will just quote the main attraction here: 

MULANEY SITS ON EXAMINING TABLE WITH A CAT CARRIER. HE IS 
SCRATCHING HIS NECK, SNEEZING. 

SFX; LOUD CAT SNEEZE 

MULANEY SNEEZES 

THE VETERINARIAN ENTERS, VERY SERIOUS, CARRYING A CHART. 

VETERINARIAN 
Sorry that took so long. Parrot in the 
other room. Yap, yap, yap. 

MULANEY 

No problem. Any word on my cat? 
SFX: CAT SNEEZES. 

VETERINARIAN 
I doubt that's your cat. 

MULANEY 
How did you know? 

VETERINARIAN 
Because he's allergic to you. Or 
rather he's allergic to a specific 
dander from pale Northern European 
short-haired males. 

MULANEY 
Wow. Star-crossed lovers. 

https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-gXqheG2V3fuhOo4r/Unt John Mulaney Project 1-20-13_djvu.txt 

WHY CAN WE NEVER GET GOOD THINGS. :(

I just want to thank you for finding this script, because I knew his sitcom had undergone a lot of changes before going to air and now I can be certain it was going to be much funnier than it turned out :lol: thanks! 

So I did some searching, and I found a clip from the live stream that happened so many years ago. 
It's not great quality, but it's from the Smart Girls Faebook page, and John is the only dude there, but his hair is so long it's hard to tell it's him. I didn't have the volume up very loud, so I couldn't hear what was being said, but it didn't look like John was suffering too badly. But y'all can be the judge of that . 

https://www.facebook.com/amypoehlersmartgirls/videos/kittens-featuring-annamarie-tendler-mulaney-john-mulaney-muscular-dystrophy-asso/10154891974309338/ 

Deep searching John’s Instagram there are pics from the event. Confirming again he’s allergic to cats. 

• 1 month later...

John hosted SNL and we get to see him all fevery and coughing in this sketch! No sneezing though. 😞