Sneeze Fetish Forum

Colette’s Control (F Gigantic)

Gmsnz

I’ve decided to write a third and final part to what I call “The Colette Chronicles”

Part 1:

Part 2:

HHHAAAAACCCHEEEWWW!!!!” Colette sneezed with a force unlike any other. Miles upon miles of buildings crashed to the ground in piles of debris as the ground shook. The sound of her sneeze rang out, echoing for miles. It was as if the more she let out her sneezes, the bigger they became. She sniffed and rubbed her nose before clicking the button on the remote she was holding, which teleported her back home.

It had been a few years since the whole town incident occurred. Colette, now my wife, was using a new form of technology that creates pocket dimensions. With the push of a button, she would be teleported to an entirely new dimension, where everything was exactly as it is here, just without other people. It was the safest place for her to sneeze.

“How was your sneeze?” I joked as she placed the remote on the table and sat next to me.

“Huge” she laughed, leaning back. “It’s like the more I let loose, the bigger they become. Almost like it’s a muscle I’ve been exercising”

“Just don’t exercise it here” I smiled.

We were living the dream. Married, rich from all the investments, had access to the best technology, like the pocket dimensions remote, that let Colette sneeze as big as she wanted.

A few minutes passed before Colette’s nose scrunched up again.

“I’m feeling another… ahhh…. sneeze” she said, grabbing the remote as her nostrils flared. “Wanna join m.. me?” She asked through her hitching breaths.

“Sure” I said, standing next to her with the portal remote and her nostrils flared larger. We teleported to the pocket dimension. We were in our home, in an exact replica of our universe, just with nobody else but us.

“Stand.. AHHHH… back!” She said, as her head tilted far back. “I’m gonna make it eh..ehhxtra big for you” She smiled before snapping forward with an earth quaking “HHHHAAAAAAAACCCCHHHHHHEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The house we were in was blown to bits, as was the rest of the town, and the neighboring ones.

“You weren’t kidding” I said. “Can you even hold back your sneezes anymore?” I asked.

“Yeah. It’s like I said, each sneeze is like working out some sort of sneeze muscle. I have really good control now. Watch” she said, before putting the remote down to pick up a handful of dust from the ground. She took a big sniff, and then “HASHEWW!!” It was still a loud sneeze, but did absolutely no damage.

“Since when can you do that?” I asked, amazed.

“For about a week now. It’s still more fun to let them all out.” she laughed.

“Well, at least now we don’t have to worry back home anymore” I smiled before we teleported back.

Thanks  to everyone who read all the stories. Onto new tales now :)

Thanks for posting - its great that through a few authors on the forum, the awesomeness of the giant sneeze lives on :D