Sneeze Fetish Forum

Different, unconventional ways to induce?

jano

I was brainstorming for a fic, and it occured to me that you on the forum could help me think of unconventional ways to induce a sneeze. We all know the tried and tested ways such as pepper, feathers, allergens, etc. but what are some strange or interesting things that can trigger a sneeze that are not common? The first that comes to mind is wine. It lead to me researching histamines found in food (although most of them that aren't wine apparently cause stomach symptoms and not nose ones) 

Got any ideas? :renske:

5 hours ago, jano said:

Got any ideas? :renske:

What a coincidence, I was actually just thinking about alcohol sneezes. :lol:  One that I found triggers sneezing in me, but which I don't recommend, is powdered lemon iced tea. Don't know if that's even available everywhere, but it is where I live. I buy it sometimes, and the dust is so fine and the citrus in it is really not something you want to get up your nose. It's rather painful, definitely more stinging than tickling, but it usually gets a sneeze or two out of me. 

1 hour ago, Chanel_no5 said:

What a coincidence, I was actually just thinking about alcohol sneezes. :lol:  One that I found triggers sneezing in me, but which I don't recommend, is powdered lemon iced tea. Don't know if that's even available everywhere, but it is where I live. I buy it sometimes, and the dust is so fine and the citrus in it is really not something you want to get up your nose. It's rather painful, definitely more stinging than tickling, but it usually gets a sneeze or two out of me. 

When I make powdered lemonade, it’s usually good for a sneeze from me as well, no matter how hard I try not to get it up my nose.

also eating too much or drinking carbonated beverages too fast will sometimes make me sneeze

9 hours ago, jano said:

The first that comes to mind is wine.

This works for quite a lot of people, including myself. Despite not being particularly sneezy, if I drink enough red wine, I am pretty much guaranteed to sneeze, and often more times than my customary three - sometimes as many as five or six times! 

Some people find that sudden changes in temperature can get them sneezing. 

I'm sure there's been at least one thread around here about unusual triggers, so if you have a look back on the general discussion board (pretty certain I've seen that type of topic here before), you might be able to find some inspiration ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

What about plucking one’s eyebrows. I know a few people who sneeze a few times when they do their eyebrows or get them threaded. 

2 hours ago, Losseneth said:

I don't suppose writing a fic about someone sneezing while writing a sneezing fic is an idea most people would try to tackle though, lol.

It's a rather original idea, though. 😁