Sneeze Fetish Forum

Saw this at Staples the other day.

AngelRain

I had to take a picture of this. After making sure that no one was around of course. I literally glanced around to make sure that no one saw me take a picture of a tissue box like some weirdo. Haha. 

9CDA1AB1-CF48-4079-97A7-9637FBD1C1AB.jpeg

That's cute.

I would have done the same thing, and shared it with my only in-the-know friend via text.

Edited by Just Older
On 1/6/2020 at 12:46 AM, ThePokeFan599 said:

That is pretty funny. Did you end up buying a box?

No I didn't. Was way too embarrassed. Haha. Also was low on money and kind of in a hurry. I just wanted to get the stuff I needed and go.

On 1/12/2020 at 10:11 AM, Just Older said:

That's cute.

I would have done the same thing, and shared it with my only in-the-know friend via text.

I did share it with my boyfriend who knows about my kink the next day. He got a laugh out of it. I also shared it with a friend of mine who knows too. She also thought it was amusing. Neither she or my boyfriend share my kink. My boyfriend I told because I thought it was important that he know. And my friend knows because, well, I need someone to know and talk about this stuff with. I have no friends who share this kink. I'm hoping to make some friends on here. I wish I could be on here more often but I live with my parents and a very nosy brother. Also sorry for rambling. :)