Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing and sexuality

Medowsweet

I was wondering about people how the fetish interacts with sexuality.

I consider myself somewhere on the ace spectrum.  I don’t generally desire sex, and when I have done so with partners of either gender it was 100% about bonding to me, not about the sex.  I would have been just as happy feeding eachother grapes or snuggling and just talking.

Now, my fetish CAN turn me on.   But again, it doesn’t make me want to have sex.  Again, it is connected more to bonding.  

I also know people who may only like one gender outside of their fetish but a different gender INSIDE their fetish.

Or who only dates one gender irl but likes stories or the opposite.

How does this fetish relate to sexuality for you personally, but also in general theory.?

6 hours ago, Losseneth said:

Ooh, I think I might have an unusual answer here. Mine is almost exclusively a sexual interest, as this kink falls in line with some of my others. Without being too detailed, instead of caretaking/comforting undertones (like many other posters here), a main draw of the fetish for me is the loss of control, and probably mild sadism honestly. I do sometimes feel bad for people with colds, but that is likely because I absolutely despise having them myself. For the other topic, I am straight and prefer male content here too, but sometimes female artwork gets me. Only artwork though, no idea why!

Sadism may be a bit too strong a term? Many people associate some type of sexual desire with a perception of vulnerability and intimacy in the other, this is just one manifestation this can take? My own attraction to this is quite similar.

Personally I'm only really attracted to women in this respect, but also attracted to women who are attracted to it in men, if that makes any sense!

Edited by CheekyGuy

it's funny to me because i used to think that the only thing that i could feel sexually about was a sneeze, and i didn't think i was a sexual being at all, but in recent years my answer about this question has rlly changed. ever since i stopped thinking of men as the only valid choice of partner for myself and realized that actually i am a lesbian i discovered that actually the fetish just accentuates my sexuality. it's really incredible experiencing it this way :lol:

as far as gender goes, weirdly sneeze is the one rare holdover i have from when i thought i was bi, and then from when i thought i was ace, and then from when i thought i was aceflux, which is that i love a sneeze from nearly anyone. although lately if a man who i don't know/don't feel any kind of emotional investment in sneezes i like?? don't care?? which is new! but i'm diggin it honestly :lol: and as well if a woman i don't feel physically attracted to sneezes im like "eh"

i can only imagine this means my insides are all more in alignment than they ever have been before! :lol:

as for personally aside from just deeply enjoying sneeze in general, i find more and more that i love how sneeze interacts with power exchange in a bdsm setting

On 1/5/2020 at 9:51 PM, 🎀🎄🌟Q🌟🎄🎀 said:

it's funny to me because i used to think that the only thing that i could feel sexually about was a sneeze, and i didn't think i was a sexual being at all, but in recent years my answer about this question has rlly changed. ever since i stopped thinking of men as the only valid choice of partner for myself and realized that actually i am a lesbian i discovered that actually the fetish just accentuates my sexuality. it's really incredible experiencing it this way :lol:

as far as gender goes, weirdly sneeze is the one rare holdover i have from when i thought i was bi, and then from when i thought i was ace, and then from when i thought i was aceflux, which is that i love a sneeze from nearly anyone. although lately if a man who i don't know/don't feel any kind of emotional investment in sneezes i like?? don't care?? which is new! but i'm diggin it honestly :lol: and as well if a woman i don't feel physically attracted to sneezes im like "eh"

i can only imagine this means my insides are all more in alignment than they ever have been before! :lol:

as for personally aside from just deeply enjoying sneeze in general, i find more and more that i love how sneeze interacts with power exchange in a bdsm setting

What you said about accentuating sexuality.   I’m not sure exactly where I stand sexual orientation wise (thanks medication), but the fetish takes me to a different level...it’s something I can always appreciate, whether I’m actually asexual or not.   
I also find I like it both in a nurturing h/c setting as well as a bdsm setting.   Two sides same coin, I guess for me

That sure is an interesting question. I haven't completely figured it out for me, but there are some tendencies. 

The only thing I really know is that the fetish does something to me nothing else does. It turns me on, and it's pretty much the only thing to do so. But I suppose it's a different feeling than the one that, "other" people have with sex, because it's not about sex. I don't really feel anything when thinking about/ having sex besides some mild curiousity, bonding, being close to people, romantic stuff etc. But it's not that feeling.

13 minutes ago, aggedy_ann said:

I also find I like it both in a nurturing h/c setting as well as a bdsm setting.   Two sides same coin, I guess

Me too, and both sides of the coin feel different. The H/C is more this fluffy, romantic, super cute kind of thing, which may or may not lead up to sneezing and is fine either way, because it hits all the soft buttons (I wonder whether that's a valid phrase). 

On 1/5/2020 at 6:05 PM, Losseneth said:

the loss of control, and probably mild sadism

That's the other side of the coin and it hits the hard buttons (okay, this phrase  doesn't sound too valid). The loss of control (especially from a usually very "controlled" person) when trying to work/not to sneeze, not to show any weakness, or simply the sneeze itself. This whole 'not wanting to, but having to'-thing. It's not fluffy like the H/C, it kinda feels more sexual and less romantical.

But the bdsm-side doesn't work outside the fetish. The H/C does, and parts of the loss of control do, but they are more fluffy/soft/romantic and not sexual. 

So... I think I can describe myself as ace, the main/only sexual attraction being the fetish. Most things that are usually regarded as sexual are 'only' romantic to me (so I'm definitely not aromantic). The H/C side is very strong, I love taking care of people (also in a non-romantic way) and I am willing to do pretty much anything to, er, please my partner, even if it isn't sexual to me. 

Through the fetish, I also realized that I'm bi (There was I phase when I thought I was straight because I didn't feel anything back then, but since I understood that I don't feel anything anyway...). With sneezes, I hate high-pitched, "girly" sneezes. But if it's the "right kind of sneeze", gender really doesn't matter. At least in wavs, when it comes to videos, I'm more picky. With all genders, though.

It's all a bit vague and I'm still trying to figure everything out. But writing this down really helped 😅

3 hours ago, Losseneth said:

I understand the weight of the word and still believe it's fitting. 😁 For myself at least. I am not sure how detailed we can be outside the adult forum, so I was trying to be cautious when describing my interests here. 

Should we perhaps have a separate thread on the adult board?

I’m currently exploring my sexuality as I thought I was pansexual but then I just didn’t know? And now I’m leaning towards thinking I’m a lesbian but also concerned I may be ace as I don’t have any sexual desires? Just romantic? However for sneezing, I only find it attractive with men which is confusing because I could only see myself with a woman. However I’m not sure if the fetish is extremely sexual for me, maybe more of a pleasure, like a good feeling when I watch videos or read stories about it or something. But I am pretty young so I have time to figure things out.

It's super difficult to explain. Sometimes it's sexual, sometimes it's more like any other interest, just something I like but doesn't necessarily turns me on, if that makes sense? And the weird part is that the exact same scenario can spark different responses depending on God knows what (my best guess is where in the cycle I am, but that isn't always the case either). I'm a lesbian and I only like women sneezing, so that has always "matched up", so to speak. I tend to prefer sneezing in situations that aren't sexual. In stories too; I'm not particularly into stories where sneezes are meant to have a sexual part in the story, I tend to prefer just everyday situations with non-fetishists, and not necessarily romantically involved characters either. I guess the non-sexual part of it is that I'm intrigued by how vanillas act around sneezing?  :lol:  I don't really know. I do love the loss of control aspect, and sometimes it's sexual and sometimes it's just a fascination. If that doesn't make any sense to you, join the club. :rofl: I don't understand myself much, but that's okay. I try to just take it at face value and accept it for what it is. 🤷‍♀️ 

Good subject with some interesting answers.

I am 100% heterosexual and I am pretty much obsessed with female sneezing and have been forever. 

I do love physically attractive women, although i am fully aware that what constitutes 'physically attractive' is entirely subjective.

As we know, conventional sexuality usually centres around body shapes and parts. I definitely have my likes, but sneezing is my thing.

The way a woman sneezes is massively important to my own performance as a man, and this has, at times, been a problem....especially when I find a woman physically/intellectually attractive but her sneeze totally unattractive

If a woman sneezes often and in a way I like (as with a cold or hay fever), everything else just happens naturally.

I have never sought someone to role play or induce, that would be of little interest....although if I'd had a relationship with a another fetishist the dynamic may have been entirely different.

I am totally prepared to care for someone (and am currently doing so) but it has zero sexual interest for me.

Please don't think I'm a cold fish - friendship/romance/cuddles etc etc are all very important, but the subject here is sexuality and sneezing.

Sorry about the bullet point style of this piece 🙄

Edited by haymaker
  • 5 weeks later...
On 1/8/2020 at 10:23 PM, haymaker said:

Good subject with some interesting answers.

I am 100% heterosexual and I am pretty much obsessed with female sneezing and have been forever. 

I do love physically attractive women, although i am fully aware that what constitutes 'physically attractive' is entirely subjective.

As we know, conventional sexuality usually centres around body shapes and parts. I definitely have my likes, but sneezing is my thing.

The way a woman sneezes is massively important to my own performance as a man, and this has, at times, been a problem....especially when I find a woman physically/intellectually attractive but her sneeze totally unattractive

If a woman sneezes often and in a way I like (as with a cold or hay fever), everything else just happens naturally.

I have never sought someone to role play or induce, that would be of little interest....although if I'd had a relationship with a another fetishist the dynamic may have been entirely different.

I am totally prepared to care for someone (and am currently doing so) but it has zero sexual interest for me.

Please don't think I'm a cold fish - friendship/romance/cuddles etc etc are all very important, but the subject here is sexuality and sneezing.

Sorry about the bullet point style of this piece 🙄

Same here