Sneeze Fetish Forum

Phone Sneezes

marina<3

Hi friends! 

So recently I have started dating a guy that we will call N. Unfortunately, he lives across the country. We met over the holidays while he was in town visiting family and really hit it off, so we are trying the long distance thing. So that means lots of time just talking and FaceTiming over the phone. 

Last night we had been talking for a couple of hours, and my nose had been super itchy. I had managed to hold off the sneeze for that long, but finally I was in the middle of a sentence when I really, really had to sneeze. Typically, I have a mental block that can stop a sneeze, but I guess because we were talking over the phone it wasn’t as strong. Needless to say, the sneeze won. I paused in the middle of my sentence and leaned as far away from the phone as possible so maybe he wouldn’t hear. I sneezed as quickly as possible and tried to continue my sentence, but he cut me off. 

“Wait, was that a sneeze?” He asked. 

Good thing we weren’t on FaceTime, because I was uncontrollably blushing. 

“Um, yes. Sorry.” I mumbled back. 

“Oh my god. You have such a cute sneeze.” He commented. 

I giggled and gave him a thanks before quickly changing the subject. 

Internally though, I was squealing. No one has ever told me I have a cute sneeze, which maybe that’s because of the pretty big mental block. Either way, it definitely made my heart flutter that someone without (I’m assuming) the fetish thought my sneeze was cute. 

Later in our conversation he mentioned that he’s always the first person who gets sick. He even caught the flu two years in a row. Is it awful that I’m a little bit excited to see him get sick? Honestly, I’m just really curious to hear him sneeze. Too bad he is so far away, but I’m bound to hear a sneeze on the phone eventually, right?! 

Anyways, I know this obs was not great and kind of silly, but I just had to share. Thanks for reading!! 

Bless you marina, and thanks for sharing! I didn't think the obs was "not great" at all :lol: sounds like a pretty big deal that you got to sort of overcome the mental block a bit so your partner could hear you sneeze. And I don't think it's awful that you'd be excited to see him get sick, it isn't like you're trying to get him to catch something. It's going to happen eventually and when it does, I hope you get to see/hear him sneeze!

23 hours ago, zneeze said:

Bless you marina, and thanks for sharing! I didn't think the obs was "not great" at all :lol: sounds like a pretty big deal that you got to sort of overcome the mental block a bit so your partner could hear you sneeze. And I don't think it's awful that you'd be excited to see him get sick, it isn't like you're trying to get him to catch something. It's going to happen eventually and when it does, I hope you get to see/hear him sneeze!

Awww thank you!!

Here is an update:

The ironic thing is last night when he called me he sounded a little congested, but I didn’t think much of it. Later in our conversation it sounded like her either sneezed or coughed. 

“Bless you?” I said hesitantly, laughing. 

“Oh no, actually that was a cough. I actually have a little bit of a cold, I guess.” 

I melted when he said this. 

“Aww I thought you sounded a little congested, but I didn’t say anything.” I commented. 

“You didn’t want to ask if I was feeling okay?!” He teased. “Hey babe, you sound a little congested. You feeling okay?” He imitated what I should have said. 

“I’m sorry!!” I giggled. 

“How rude!” He teased, still congested. 

“How are you feeling??” I asked. 

“I’b okay,” he coughed. 

“How long have you been sick?!” I asked. 

“I guess since today. Maybe last night. I took some NyQuil so I could pass out.” 

“Awwww. I’m sorry.” I sympathized. 

Later he mentioned that he can’t sneeze (WHAT?!). When I asked him to clarify, he finally explained that his dad would always yell at him when he sneezed as a kid, so now he never lets his sneezes out. He told me that I would see eventually. 

This made my heart sink. I felt so bad and honestly it took the fetish out of it for me. I just felt so bad that he had a dad like that. Have any of you heard of anything like that?! 

• 3 weeks later...

This was a sweet obs! I love how he told you about his cold and that it seems like he want you to comment on it/care for him. It sounds pretty strange with his dad, but I guess he will feel safe with you and let them out after a while! Did you get to enjoy more of his cold?