Sneeze Fetish Forum

Boxers or briefs for men?

sexyhankysneeze

sexyhankysneeze

And what makes them better?

Personally I'm a briefs guy. They just seem to look better and fit more comfortably

12 hours ago, sexyhankysneeze said:

Personally I'm a briefs guy. They just seem to look better and fit more comfortably

Same with me:watsup:

I prefer boxers. I'm more comfortable in them and although it's not like anyone will see me in my underwear outside of my house, I like that they're not so revealing compared to briefs. 

• 1 year later...
On 1/5/2020 at 11:48 PM, sexyhankysneeze said:

Absolutely, tight fitting is better, can move more athletic!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Briefs for me as well! They're just way more comfortable no matter what kind of occasion/clothes you wear them with. 

Maybe boxer briefs on occasion for a bit of variety but they're not as good

• 3 weeks later...

boxers are more comfortable if I'm just lounging or not doing anything very active. Compression shorts for any type of athletic activity to keep everything in place. Boxer briefs when i get dressed up for stuff. 

• 3 months later...

Gonna be a slight fence sitter, but boxer briefs are peak. Security and flexibility of briefs combined with the comfortability of boxers help it transcend😇

• 2 weeks later...

Boxers are the way to go in my opinion. I just enjoy that they have a much more relaxed fit that is quite comfortable compared to having less mobility or comfort, but that's just me

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay.. I wear boxer briefs. They are like boxers but slightly shorter and tighter like briefs. I think they are the most comfortable especially for athletes.

2 hours ago, RosieB said:

Okay.. I wear boxer briefs. They are like boxers but slightly shorter and tighter like briefs. I think they are the most comfortable especially for athletes.

Truly the best choice. It's the best of both worlds. I've had both but it's the combination that feels the most comfortable to me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2022 at 10:34 AM, Dawsio said:

Truly the best choice. It's the best of both worlds. I've had both but it's the combination that feels the most comfortable to me.

Yeah I agree, I've been preferring boxer briefs lately

I'm a boxer guy, myself. As far as what I feel makes them better? Freedom!! If you know what I mean, lol

• 2 months later...