Sneeze Fetish Forum

When the cashier decides to talk about sneezing

Elektra

Hey all,

Thought I might share this one for the pleasure of all, since I tend to read and am not so good at obs most of the time.

Today I had a doctor appointment that had me especially terrified, checking on something scary that turned out to be alright. But it was kind of an emotional ride, and when I got out I found myself bawling in the car. I decided to go do a little brainless shopping to take my mind of it, and as I stood standing in the line...

...a young woman behind me gave a cute but loud enough "aa..'kchouuu!". That would have been unremarkable, and nothing to report, if the cashier, a middle aged lady with a quick smile, hadn't gotten up from her desk to literally *lean over* and see who was responsible for the sneeze! At that point I found myself smirking, and said-lady caught the eye of the sneezer. There were maybe 6 ou 7 people in line, and she said outloud:

_Oh! That's you! I thought someone was making fun of me or something. But that wasn't a fake! It was a real "Atchoo"!

And she mimicked the sound. *Aaaalright*, I started to fidget, half-amused and half-uncomfortable. *Where is this going?*. But the cashier kept going, tmaking the wait-line her own, private captive audience :

_That's nothing, honey !" She declared. "You should hear us in the morning when we get to the store. I am *so* loud! Well, I was taught you should never hold back, don't you agree?" The cashier looked at everyone around for confirmation. "It could be dangerous".

By then everyone was kind of talking about the danger of sneezing and stifling, and I got to pay and walk out quietly, chuckling to myself.

And, of course, thinking about you.:)

Wow, I love this observation! 

1 hour ago, Elektra said:

Today I had a doctor appointment that had me especially terrified, checking on something scary that turned out to be alright.

Also, so glad to hear you're ok!

:joal: