Sneeze Fetish Forum

Finding a supernatural fic

SuperWhoWolfImmortals

So a long time ago I found this fic about Supernatural and I can’t remember what it was called or who wrote it but it was absolutely my most favorite sneezefic I’ve found to this day and for the life of me i can’t find it a second time. Any suggestions?? I believe there was an OC main character named Stephanie and they were in the bunker and sam and dean and the oc took turns being sick with a cold I believe but it was amazing. If anyone could help me find it that would be wonderful 😭 it’s possible it was on sneezefetishforum, archive of our own, or tarot gal.. but I have no clue at this point. So maybe internet, do your thing? Much appreciated and shoutout to the author 😉

I used to obsessively read these and I think this one must have been posted after my time, but a long fic with a female OC sounds like @Anilkex to me -- maybe you'll have some luck looking through her stuff! I know she's a member here and has an AO3 account.

1 hour ago, Sen Beret said:

I used to obsessively read these and I think this one must have been posted after my time, but a long fic with a female OC sounds like @Anilkex to me -- maybe you'll have some luck looking through her stuff! I know she's a member here and has an AO3 account.

Thanks so much I’ll look through her stuff!