Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stuffed up “dozes”

DozeCode4465

I noticed that some people have described their appreciation for a Nasally challenged (cold and/or allergy) sufferer to include a really stopped up nose.  

for me, aside from a really chapped nose with great blowing - I also appreciate women with nasal maladies that totally close the nose —-to the point often, of impeded speech. 

Does anyone really notice and appreciate the no Ns and Ms colds/allergies?  Some people just always get this way. Others just when super sick. I had a friend who just immediately went from a sneeze/sniffle to total stuffed nose.  She couldn’t get any air thru her oddly small nostrils.  She’d do everything for relief but nothing worked.  Even a Neti pot was useless - the water poured out of her nose.  

Generally- She’d get 2-3 colds a year and suffer heavily with Hay fever. Nothing was more enjoyable than to see her - nose red, tissues in hand- and of course the telltale “ib gotta code ad cadt breathe thru by doze” comment  

Anyone have a friend like this - or just an appreciation as I do? Let’s share. 

Oh yes, definitely. It's one of the main focal points of the fetish for me (sneezing, of course, will always come first). I don't get to witness that in real life as much as I'd like to, but I do include it in practically every story I write here ;)

Yes, totally! It just gets me. I listen to the news every morning before work and there's a certain sports announcer who always sounds like he has a stuffed nose. I don't care about sports but I find myself hanging on to every word he says. Speaking of news: I love it when the announcers sound like they're coming down with something. :wub2: Stuffed noses are possibly my favorite aspect of the fetish that isn't sneezing.

The. Sexiest. Thing. There. Is. !!! Something I enjoy at least as much as sneezing, sometimes perhaps more. When caused by a cold, this just drives me mad with lust, but I find it really attractive when a man gets this way because of crying too. Generally losing one's n:s and m:s is probably my favourite part, but then there is also the whole "too congested to sniffle" -thing that is... uhm. Yes. ❤️ And I love the kind of dazed look a man might have on his face when he can't breathe through his nose, lips parted and rubbing his nose and...

Ok gotta go and read some fic or something. :D

On 1/20/2020 at 1:22 PM, doggo said:

The. Sexiest. Thing. There. Is. !!! Something I enjoy at least as much as sneezing, sometimes perhaps more. When caused by a cold, this just drives me mad with lust, but I find it really attractive when a man gets this way because of crying too. Generally losing one's n:s and m:s is probably my favourite part, but then there is also the whole "too congested to sniffle" -thing that is... uhm. Yes. ❤️ And I love the kind of dazed look a man might have on his face when he can't breathe through his nose, lips parted and rubbing his nose and...

Ok gotta go and read some fic or something. :D

Oh my goodness. Wonderful description 

let’s chat