Sneeze Fetish Forum

guys in bathrobes anyone ??

atchoum23

ok...this is probably just me bc it's weirdly specific lol but I feel like it's definitely related to colds/caretaking/sneezing.

I loooove the idea of a cute guy who has a really bad cold or flu or something and is wearing a big fuzzy bathrobe around the house. even better if he has tissues stuffed in the pockets... *swoons* 😍 

(also like thinking about his feet either bare or in socks....ahh might have a feet thing too lol 😅 )

As a straight guy, this is not my favorite caretaking scenario when it comes to women but it's pretty close lol. I love the idea of an ill woman in a bathrobe or pajamas, and walking around barefoot. There are other types of clothing I like but I think those are a bit too far from the topic at hand lol. 

16 minutes ago, atchoum23 said:

I loooove the idea of a cute guy who has a really bad cold or flu or something and is wearing a big fuzzy bathrobe around the house. even better if he has tissues stuffed in the pockets... *swoons* 😍 

Oh, God, yes! :drool:

But I also like a take-off on what @Travelsaid about pajamas: a guy in PJ pants and an oversized sweatshirt. (Bonus points for tissues stuffed in the pockets of the PJ pants and/or the sweatshirt.)

1 minute ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Oh, God, yes! :drool:

But I also like a take-off on what @Travelsaid about pajamas: a guy in PJ pants and an oversized sweatshirt. (Bonus points for tissues stuffed in the pockets of the PJ pants and/or the sweatshirt.)

omg YES dude I visited my friend once and he had the flu and was wearing pajama pants and a sweatshirt and had tissues in the pockets...omfg why is that so hot hahaha glad its not just me

Oh man, I am an absolute sucker for flu or cold riddled guys in just bathrobes and pajama pants! No shirt necessary lmfao! And of course if the robe pockets are just overflowing with used tissues to the point that any time he grabs for one, a couple fall out, that's just frosting on the cake! :inlove:

I wonder if this is the right time to say that I hide a lot of tissues and napkins in my pockets because of my allergies. 😅

10 hours ago, Travel said:

Would you ladies favor a guy in a sweatshirt and sweatpants? BTW @atchoum23 I replied on my caretaking thread. 

yea I just found ur email cause I was figuring this stuff out and will message you soon when I get a chance! :)

Oh god yes. I am a massive sucker for pretty much any combo of pyjamas/bathrobe/hoodie/sweatpants. 

Oh yes! All of this! Bathrobes, or pyjama pants and a sweater/hoodie. I love this. ❤️

But. For me  the very special best thing is...........

Scarf while inside. :inlove: Such a classic sick-look. ❤️

• 1 month later...

Less in terms of sickness, more that I would definitely love to see a cute guy in a silk robe or jammy bottoms or something cute like that. I love the idea of a guy with a red nose from temperature cold, though, it just draws more attention to the nose which I like XD

I usually wear a onesie when I'm at home walking around the house but because there are no pockets, I tend to have my handkerchief up my sleeve.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2020 at 7:42 PM, doggo said:

Oh yes! All of this! Bathrobes, or pyjama pants and a sweater/hoodie. I love this. ❤️

woah... i’ve always been super attracted to guys wearing scarves and wasn’t sure why... maybe this is part of it! like if not sickness at the very least it implies some vulnerability .. one reason why i love french guys hahaha 

• 1 year later...
On 2/25/2020 at 12:42 PM, Hankyrick said:

I usually wear a onesie when I'm at home walking around the house but because there are no pockets, I tend to have my handkerchief up my sleeve.

Same here but I add a thermal union suit underneath and a bathrobe over it when I'm sick. I put my tissues in the robe pockets.

A big yes to bathrobes, pyjama pants and bare feet. Add a slight fever and a sniffly nose to that and you've got the perfect man. The best thing with a robe is that you can hug a person inside it.

On 8/29/2021 at 10:12 AM, EveP said:

A big yes to bathrobes, pyjama pants and bare feet. Add a slight fever and a sniffly nose to that and you've got the perfect man. The best thing with a robe is that you can hug a person inside it.

I sometimes wear a robe when my onesie is in the wash. I'll have a hanky in both pockets if I have a sniffly nose 

On 1/20/2020 at 6:42 PM, doggo said:

Ooh, yes to both pajama pants/hoodie and scarf while inside! Both are just delicious.