Sneeze Fetish Forum

Big nose blows in an Indian restaurant

CheekyGuy

I was eating in an Indian restaurant (and having a mild cold, blew my own nose on a handkerchief three times, including a larger one after eating). A woman in her 40s, quite slender, short dark hair, in a dark red dress, was sitting very close with her male partner. She was relaxed, at ease, enjoying her food. A bit after finishing, she reached for a large bag under the table and retrieved a clump of slightly crumpled tissues from that. I noticed and tried to be discreet. Talking all the time, she extracted one of these from the clump at a leisurely pace, not hurrying, and then placed it around her nose with two hands. She gave two moderately large blows, honking each time, somewhat productive, and not especially ‘ladylike’, but didn’t look like she cared. But no self-consciousness at all - she was quite happy to be snotting, in front of her partner. She looked fun! 

Asian restaurants are good sites for seeing nose-blowing on account of the effect of spicy foods!

Love those big open to the world honkers...Like, Here's my effin horn- deal with it!  Personally, I love confident women, so yeah, honk away!

Archived