Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Supernatural Episode (Sam)!!

Introvertedme

I’m crawling out of lurking to uhhh, drop this here. This is a sneak peak of the latest Supernatural episode ft sneezy! Sam. I haven’t watched this show in yearssss, but I saw this on twitter and lost my shit and came straight here. https://youtu.be/hf7mer_o_F0

OH MY GOD. This is INCREDIBLE. Jfc. I haven't watched Supernatural for a LOOOOONG time but we've got to tune into this one lol. Wonder when it airs?

40 minutes ago, beatlelover22 said:

OH MY GOD. This is INCREDIBLE. Jfc. I haven't watched Supernatural for a LOOOOONG time but we've got to tune into this one lol. Wonder when it airs?

I completelyyyy agree, I’ll definitely make an exception for this episode haha. I could be wrong, but it looks like it airs tonight at 8pm

oh my GOD NO FUCKING WAY.  HOLY SHIT Y'ALL. be still my little lesbian heart. It only took what, fifteen years? goddamn. too blesst to be stresst today. there are more lesbians i need to tell. this is incredible. hallelujah. hallelujah. life is good.

What the FUCK it's actually happening???? Again, I haven't watched SPN for years, but this is 100 percent gonna be an exception because WHAT. AFTER ALL THIS TIME HOLY HELL

God, I'm not gonna survive this. None of us are gonna survive this

I feel like this is some weird teenage flashback to when I fantasized about this show 😝

Yay for sneezy Sam! For anyone who hasn’t seen it yet, don’t worry, Sam sneezes A LOT and there’s a bunch of cute sniffling and nose rubbing 😊

I've been looking forward to clips of this episode since Jensen talked about it at a panel back in November or something. I won't be able to see the whole thing until its on dvd so I'm hoping for as many clips as possible. 

Here's another one with a sneeze in it:

OH MY GOD THIS IS REAL OH MY GOD

Haven't watched spn in sooo long as well but it's been a dream of mine to have a sick Sam ep and it actually happened I'm screaming 

16 hours ago, ely said:

I've been looking forward to clips of this episode since Jensen talked about it at a panel back in November or something. I won't be able to see the whole thing until its on dvd so I'm hoping for as many clips as possible. 

Here's another one with a sneeze in it:

The build up on this sneeze was my favourite 😁, I really hope there is sneezing in the next episode 

I've been out of the fandom since season 11 ended but I miGHT COME BACK IN JUST FOR THIS, HOLY CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Image result for holy shit gif

god this was my white whale -- feels satisfying knowing they finally gave us something after all.

also, emetophobia warning re:dean about halfway through the episode. i'm pretty hardy with that stuff these days, but this was a bit graphic even for me.

Oh God! This is my dream come true!! 
thanks for sharing the clips!! I never would have known there was a sick Sam episode 😍😍😍

Oooohhh my goodness! Watch me coming out of hiding just to comment on this post! 😄😂 @MaiMai told me about this, so of course I had to come running to this thread! I actually can't believe this is happening, it's INSANE. Literally like all our collective fantasies coming to life!! 😍🤯

Like so many of us, I also stopped watching Supernatural years ago, but will HAVE to find a way to get my hands on this episode, omg!! 😆

Further things that intrigue me about this: - the scriptwriter deciding on this (what was the thought process there??) - then sharing that decision with everyone (was the announcement "We're going to have a sick episode?" Did they all just get their scripts and realised it...?) - Jared possibly being coached on those fake sneezes, I mean…? *implodes*

Oh, and one more thing: We can now basically compare all of our headcanons to canon sick!Sam, right?? See which aspects match this "official" version of Sam with a cold? That's insane. I love it so much. 

I don’t go here, and I’ve never gone here, but elbow sneezes are my JAM. :drool: And that clip in the car? The build? *Chef’s kiss*

Well, this was lovely! Loving the reunion on this thread, too 😂 He was so cute in this episode (although I'm a bit unsure about the ep in general as a fan of the early seasons ...) and the resigned-ness was a nice characterisation. 

I haven't been on in a while but OMG when will Netflix have this and someone please record this episode where it can be rewatched for all eternity.