Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Sam Winchester- This is NOT a drill!!

onepageatatime

There is a new episode of Supernatural airing tonight and SAM HAS A COLD!!!!
Check out the sneak peek here with some adorable Sammy sneezes! :D

I have never been so happy :') 

Poor Sammy didn't have an easy episode. It is definitely worth the watch! He sneezes so many times and is even all sniffily the whole way through   

The ending has me wondering if Dean's gonna catch his cold... it's probably not gonna happen but one can dream. :) 

I've never seen Supernatural. But I know who the characters are. I thought the amount of sneezing was unsatisfying. After that secret drink, Bess gave Sam, he didn't sneeze anymore. It was kind of a weird episode for someone who has never seen a single episode before. 

I have never watched Supernatural but I know Jared Padalecki from GG. Was not disappointed, those were some good fake sneezes! 🤤

On 1/23/2020 at 9:27 PM, onepageatatime said:

Poor Sammy didn't have an easy episode. It is definitely worth the watch! He sneezes so many times and is even all sniffily the whole way through   

The ending has me wondering if Dean's gonna catch his cold... it's probably not gonna happen but one can dream. :) 

How did it end? What makes you think that Dean COULD catch the cold? 

On 1/24/2020 at 3:49 PM, flowerpower67 said:

After that secret drink, Bess gave Sam, he didn't sneeze anymore. 

Actually there was one more you can see, but not hear, at the very end, as he was walking to the car.

Did not care for the episode, but the sneezes were a dream come true for this Samgirl!

Actually scratch that, I think he just wipes his nose on the crook of his arm as he walks to the car.  Still, I appreciate little details like that!  And he's adorably sniffly in the car at the end.  I'll take whatever I can get!

22 hours ago, Puzzle said:

How did it end? What makes you think that Dean COULD catch the cold? 

They basically figure out chuck made them "normal" so they head to Alaska to try and chase down a lead to get their luck back. Most people who spend a lot of time together end up catching colds, and since Sam and Dean spend so much time in close quarters in the Impala it only seems logical that he could/would share his cold with Dean. At least I hope. Getting a sneezy Sam AND Dean within two weeks would be incredible :blushsmiley:

UN FUCKING REAL, I AM DREAMING. I came back here after watching everything yesterday just to make sure it was real. Holy gods, this is what this entire website has been waiting for. I don't think there's been any more collectively coveted thing on this site EVER. I've waited seven years for this and my little high school self is finally complete. We've unlocked the final achievement. That's all, folks, we've reached 100%. We can all go home now. Seriously I think I haven't actually breathed in 24 hours and I'm so glad to know there are MULTIPLE people out there who feel exactly the same!!

21 hours ago, onepageatatime said:

They basically figure out chuck made them "normal" so they head to Alaska to try and chase down a lead to get their luck back. Most people who spend a lot of time together end up catching colds, and since Sam and Dean spend so much time in close quarters in the Impala it only seems logical that he could/would share his cold with Dean. At least I hope. Getting a sneezy Sam AND Dean within two weeks would be incredible :blushsmiley:

I agree with you 100%! I’d LOVE to see a sick Dean!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I finally watched the episode and :stretcher: he's so cute and sniffly the whole episode!! I'm somewhat disappointed in the implication that Sam and Dean would be fairly useless in their situations when "normal" and that they were invulnerable to "normal people problems" before this rather than the show just not showing it. But Sam being all sneezy and sniffly makes up for it. Reminds me why I used to say I preferred colds to allergies. Kind of inspired now to resume some fics and maybe write a Supernatural one again like I used to (though I don't think I really posted much SPN content here). Not a big fan of the later seasons (+ out of context. What happened between them and Chuck? How did they piss off God and why do they think they can kill God with no consequences? That just seems like a bad idea imo) but the SF parts made the episode well worth the watch to me.

:omg: This has been a thing for months and I had no idea?! Ah better late and all that. XD
This very long time SamGirl is beyond happy!! Jared talking about his allergies and sneezing was treasured but putting in in the show? Amazing!!

Ehh there’s an emeto warning with Dean in the middle that was a damper for me but I’ll just watch the first half a lot and get over it :lol:

The sneeze gods have blessed us.. and Sam.. I've waited 15 seasons for this day 😂 We've had a few Jensen sneezes for a while but the Sam sneeze was a mystery