terrible = glorious

gross = hot

disgusting = there is no word for how hot

pitiful = lovable

sickening = horn-able

miserable = beautiful

--

What else?

is this a thing? i may be too autistic for this but my friends and i generally just say "hot" if we mean hot or "gross" is we mean gross, etc. speaking in code sounds exhausting and needlessly complicated to me.

21 minutes ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

is this a thing? i may be too autistic for this but my friends and i generally just say "hot" if we mean hot or "gross" is we mean gross, etc. speaking in code sounds exhausting and needlessly complicated to me.

Nahh, this was written with quite a tongue-in-cheek. I just noticed today that especially in the context of fiction but also just when describing our preferences, a lot of us - me included - use language like that, like taking a "normie" point of view. We say a cold is "bad" for example, when actually for the said fetishist imagining or observing it, it is actually a "good" one, that is, a highly attractive one.

1 hour ago, doggo said:

Nahh, this was written with quite a tongue-in-cheek. I just noticed today that especially in the context of fiction but also just when describing our preferences, a lot of us - me included - use language like that, like taking a "normie" point of view. We say a cold is "bad" for example, when actually for the said fetishist imagining or observing it, it is actually a "good" one, that is, a highly attractive one.

ah i see i see 

suffering = giving joy

"Stay away from me with that" = "keep doing that where I can see and hear it"

"You should be at home in bed" = "Thank you for not staying at home in bed"

Hahahahahahaha! 

Exhausted = cute

Helpless = captivating

contagion avoidance = necessary risk for some or outright infect me for others.