Sneeze Fetish Forum

Can anyone else not induce with pepper?

iojo

I have tried literally every thing and for some stupid reason can't induce with pepper and it's infuriating! Like i can feel the pepper in there but it's not enough to make me sneeze and always have to induce with like a paperclip or something. Does anyone have any tips to help with pepper inducing?

oh lmao gosh yeah, no pepper is one of the least effective inducing tools for i wanna say 98% of the community. usually it just kinda burns. if you're bent on it, i'd suggest getting it as fine milled as you can, and then shaking a little into the air in front of you and sniffing it when only the dusty particles are left floating there. if it's going to work at all that's the best way. 

Pepper sucks. It just burns my nose. I MIGHT sneeze hours later, but otherwise, yeah, it's not like in cartoons, it's really bad for inducing. 

Pepper used to work fairly well for me when I was younger (lol, sounds like I'm ancient), but nowadays it mostly burns. If I get the finest particles up my nose, I might sneeze, but for the most part it just burns, for hours

Side note, but I'm a weirdo who loves the scent of pepper, so I'm always taking a whiff when I'm doing the seasoning. :lol:  Maybe that habit has desensitised my nose or something, I don't know. :rolleyes: 

1 hour ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Side note, but I'm a weirdo who loves the scent of pepper, so I'm always taking a whiff when I'm doing the seasoning. :lol:  Maybe that habit has desensitised my nose or something, I don't know. :rolleyes:

ha! i do that too. weirdo buddies :hug:

11 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

ha! i do that too. weirdo buddies :hug:

Oh thank God, I thought I was the only one with that habit! :lol::hug:

Pepper has never worked for me - it just burns.  I tried chikni powder and that does the trick everytime! 

Whatever you do don't snort the pepper up into your nose.  Best way is to shake a seasoning container really good while it is still closed, then open it, and sniff slowly and deeply directly from the container.  Shaking it up should get the fine pepper particles floating around a bit.  This is what you want to sniff up (just a little bit) into your nose as that is what will make you sneeze.  If black pepper doesn't work, that's not unusual.  Experiment with other seasonings like white pepper.  Personally I use Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning (which is basically just a mixture of red pepper, black pepper, and chili powder).  It works every single time for me, at least for one sneeze.  And I also couldn't induce with pepper.

2 hours ago, Demosthenes said:

If black pepper doesn't work, that's not unusual.  Experiment with other seasonings like white pepper.  Personally I use Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning (which is basically just a mixture of red pepper, black pepper, and chili powder)

true, different spices do it for different people

for me, powdered ginger occasionally makes me sneeze even when i'm not trying to

You could try cooking with it and then inhaling the cooking steam.  Works for me every single time without fail, unfortunately unintentional because smelling the food is how I tell if I'm on the right track with my seasoning but hey. :laugh: