Sneeze Fetish Forum

Starring in a Sneezefic- an Idea for Possible Collaboration

Likesn

So, here goes:

I'm aware that what I'm about to propose can be a very sensitive and delicate matter, so I'll tread very lightly.

Basically, I've been toying for some time with the idea of writing a sneezefic with another member of the forum, with them as the main character. Seeing as I never write male characters as the main ones (and I hardly ever include any male characters in my stories), the following offer is for the female members of the forum only (sorry dudes). The idea, as you've probably figured out by now, is that the person I'll be writing this story with (I choose to call them my writing partner, WP from now on) will be the star of the story, but as themselves (or rather- a story version of themselves) and not as a completely fictional character. I'm guessing the first question you might ask is- why would I want to write a story that particular way? The answer is that the scenario I'd like to try is that of a member of this community finding themselves as the main character of a sneezefic. If I make another educated guess, I'd guess that the second question you might ask is why not write myself as the main character? Well, I already included a story version of myself in my latest story, but this time (and this is why it's such a delicate matter) I'd like the main character to sneeze. That's why I don't want to write myself (or any other male member of the forum) as the main character.

The details of the plot are TBD, but those of you who know my style know that what I like to write most is sneezing due to illness, with contagion (in some way or other) playing  an important role. I know that this idea can be quite off- putting, even if it's just an idea (and that is all it is at this stage, obviously). That's why it's very important to me to clarify the details of the writing process, so that any potential WP would know what they'd be in for. I might be the one doing the actual writing, but the WP would be completely involved in every step of the way. To make matters even more clear, I hereby commit myself to the following rules:

• Addressing me for participation in this project can be made anonymously (via PM).
  • Participation in the project can be anonymous throughout, meaning- if the WP doesn't want their identity known they can have an alias for the story.
  • The WP will be a full partner of the preparations for the story, meaning- how they would be portrayed, who would be the other characters, what would be the plot etc.
  • The WP will be a full partner in all the stages of the story itself as it's being written. If the story is written in parts, the WP will be a full partner in the writing of each part.
  • The WP will have the final say and full editorial rights, meaning- nothing will be in the story unless it was previously approved by the WP.
  • The WP can quit the project at any time and for any reason. I will not continue to work on the project without the WP's involvement. If the WP don't say why they want to leave the project, I might ask them, in privet and politely, why they did, but only so I could know if I did something wrong. I will accept the WP's decision to leave the project without any argument whatsoever.
  • If work on the project has already started and something was posted, the WP can ask that the project is deleted at any time. It would then be my responsibility to either delete the project or, if I'm unable to do so myself, ask the people who have the ability to do so to delete the content posted.
  • The project will not involve adult content. Anything regarding aspects of the fetish will be determined with the WP, as part of the work process, and the WP will have the final say in this matter as well.

I hope this helped making my idea look more agreeable. If there's anything else you people think I might've forgotten that can be important- please let me know. Please ask me anything you want if something isn't clear or if you'd like to know more. Also, just to make things as clear as possible, I will need any potential WP to agree to two simple rules:

• WP has to be and adult (over 18 years old and preferably over 21 years old).
  • WP has to express their clear consent to participation in this project in writing. I'd prefer if this expression of consent is made in public (for instance- in this thread), but if the WP wish to stay anonymous they can do so via PM.

I know that all these rules make this project look complicated, but they are important so that everyone involved feels safe to do so. It can be fun (I hope), but only if both sides are willing. So, is there anyone here who would like to do this project with me? 🤞

Why use a real person in the story? It feels creepy to me to write a fetish story about a real person, even if someone consents. If the character is just supposed to be "a member of the forum", you could very easily just make up a user to feature.

Making up a user is just like writing a fictional character. The whole purpose is working with another person and getting feedback from them. Working with an actual person on such a project provides a very unique perspective, which I find very interesting. It doesn't have to be creepy if both sides are participating willingly. if you don't like it that's O.k. and I know that there's a good chance I won't find an RP, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to put this idea out there, in case anyone might be interested.

• 5 months later...

Hi! Don’t have full rights yet. I’m interested. 

Edited by Reader
Removed personal contact information

@SweetDevil It’s against forum rules to post personal information. Would you like me to put your email on your profile page so members can contact you that way?

If so, go to the top right and push the button with three horizontal lines. Use the Contact Us feature to send staff a message with your username and the email you want us to add to your profile page. 

Edited by Reader
10 hours ago, SweetDevil said:

Hi! Don’t have full rights yet. I’m interested. 

Awesome! Since, like Reader said, you can't post your personal contact information on the forum, I could send you an email if it is put on your profile page :)

Edited by Likesn

As a writer, I am intrigued.  I have the next 6 weeks off from work and - obviously - nobody is traveling at this time. I’ve enjoyed your work, so, yeah.  I’m interested in starting a conversation. 

Edited by starpollen
  • 2 weeks later...

Definitely an interesting idea-- I'll have to follow to see if this ends up happening!

• 3 months later...
17 hours ago, Sarah_Snow said:

Did you ever get this off the ground?  I'm intrigued.

Sort of.... I have a WP and we're discussing possible ideas, but that's about it. The fact that I even made it to this stage is quite a success for me, and since both the WP and I are busy people it's O.K. that it's taking a while. If a story ever comes out of this I'll be delighted and if not, well - it was worth a shot.