Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chhinkni help....

Snottygurl

I may be ordering myself some chhinkni powder and was looking for some helpful information on how to correctly use it for a first timer! Any input would be greatly appreciated! 😁

I know my first time trying it I was soooo nervous so I guess one thing I can say is don’t get into your head so much about it. 😉 What I do is get a teeny bit on a q-tip so I have more control, then I gently insert and sniff so the chhinkni goes deep inside. This way I don’t use too much, either. Also, make sure you have a clean, soft handkerchief nearby because some powerful sneezes are just around the corner. 😉🤧

4 hours ago, Neogiomach said:

I know my first time trying it I was soooo nervous so I guess one thing I can say is don’t get into your head so much about it. 😉 What I do is get a teeny bit on a q-tip so I have more control, then I gently insert and sniff so the chhinkni goes deep inside. This way I don’t use too much, either. Also, make sure you have a clean, soft handkerchief nearby because some powerful sneezes are just around the corner. 😉🤧

Thanks for the reply!! Looking forward to the experience 🤧😊

On 2/11/2020 at 1:13 AM, SneezySara said:

Looking forward to the experience 🤧😊

Have never tried it and so can be of no help whatsoever with how to use it - but be sure to let us know how it goes :D 

2 hours ago, NoV said:

Have never tried it and so can be of no help whatsoever with how to use it - but be sure to let us know how it goes :D 

Oh, yes please you’ve got to tell us about your experience and how it goes!

8 hours ago, NoV said:

Most definitely!! 😉

6 hours ago, Neogiomach said:

Oh, yes please you’ve got to tell us about your experience and how it goes!

I most certainly will 🤧

I also have some questions about Chhinkni powder.

Is it safe and harmless to health ?
And are sneezing guaranteed even for those who have trouble sneezing ?

Thank you for your answers. ^_^

Oh and yes SneezySara, I would love to know how it goes for you. Do you already have the powder at home ?

10 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

I also have some questions about Chhinkni powder.

Is it safe and harmless to health ?
And are sneezing guaranteed even for those who have trouble sneezing ?

Thank you for your answers. ^_^

safe as long as you don't eat it in large quantities. completely safe to sniff for the achoos. the biggest worry is you might get a little dry and nosebleedy if you go at it for too many times in a row, i usually keep it to one usage at a time and that's been okiedokie. it's basically just a bunch of different kinds of sawdust, it isn't really like, a medication or anything.

sneezing guaranteed as long as the batch you're using isn't expired! a fresh batch lasts for about 2 years before becoming ineffective. also if you use it more often, your nose becomes more used to it and you won't react as much. i usually give it a week or two between trying it so my senses get to reset in between.

2 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

safe as long as you don't eat it in large quantities. completely safe to sniff for the achoos. the biggest worry is you might get a little dry and nosebleedy if you go at it for too many times in a row, i usually keep it to one usage at a time and that's been okiedokie. it's basically just a bunch of different kinds of sawdust, it isn't really like, a medication or anything.

sneezing guaranteed as long as the batch you're using isn't expired! a fresh batch lasts for about 2 years before becoming ineffective. also if you use it more often, your nose becomes more used to it and you won't react as much. i usually give it a week or two between trying it so my senses get to reset in between.

A big big thank you to you for your very complete answer, I did not expect as much. :notworthy:

I have two small additional questions.
Does it change the way you sneeze, louder or wetter or does it have no impact on what you usually do ?

And if it's just different types of sawdust, why doesn't pepper work as well ?
Because basically, it's like spice sawdust, right ?
:razz:

2 minutes ago, oOMariusOo said:

A big big thank you to you for your very complete answer, I did not expect as much. :notworthy:

Does it change the way you sneeze, louder or wetter or does it have no impact on what you usually do ?

:razz:

For me, when I use chhinkni my sneezes come more quickly And rapid-fire except for the first one. I like to try and hold that first one back for as long as I can before it takes over because once it does... 🤧 holding back chhinkni achoos, for me, is akin to kinking a fire hose. Lol

Honestly I don’t know the science behind why chhinkni is so effective... I just know that the other spices I’ve tried before either cause an uncomfortable burning sensation and miiiiight produce a sneeze or two whereas chhinkni makes my eyes water but it doesn’t cause that unpleasant and painful burning like pepper does. That, and the bang for your buck is a-mazing. when I’m in the mood to get some snzes out, chhinkni will perform in spades. 

25 minutes ago, Neogiomach said:

I like to try and hold that first one back for as long as I can before it takes over because once it does... 🤧 holding back chhinkni achoos, for me, is akin to kinking a fire hose. Lol

Wow, cool. It's good to know ! :P

Thank you for these informations.
Is there anyone else who wants to share their first experiences with Chhinkni powder ? ^_^

Or if someone knows about science to tell us what is different from pepper ?
But, as you say in your message Neo, it may be this burn that is too strong and who is not acting in the right place ?

For my part, pepper does not make me sneeze unless it is added when cooking a dish. So once inhaled vapor.
Or with ultra strong mustard. I remember having a violent sneezing attack by putting too much on a small piece of bread. x)

On 2/20/2020 at 2:35 AM, oOMariusOo said:

you're welcome!! i try to be helpful.

not for me, it just changes like the urgency and quantity. 

and i think it has to do with the form of irritant as to why pepper doesn't work as well! u see capsaicin (sp? i think?) is what 's in pepper and it makes a painful burning sensation, wheras whatever's in cinnamon and eucalyptus does more of a tingly and cooling sensation, which is less painful and more ticklish. i know chhinkni also contains camphor, which i'm not as familiar with but i think it contributes in some way as well. i used to know all of the ingredients (they're all barks) but i don't remember now. the other thing is chhinkni is significantly finer than pepper, so it's less abrasive and more just tickly. 

19 minutes ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

you're welcome!! i try to be helpful.

not for me, it just changes like the urgency and quantity. 

and i think it has to do with the form of irritant as to why pepper doesn't work as well! u see capsaicin (sp? i think?) is what 's in pepper and it makes a painful burning sensation, wheras whatever's in cinnamon and eucalyptus does more of a tingly and cooling sensation, which is less painful and more ticklish. i know chhinkni also contains camphor, which i'm not as familiar with but i think it contributes in some way as well. i used to know all of the ingredients (they're all barks) but i don't remember now. the other thing is chhinkni is significantly finer than pepper, so it's less abrasive and more just tickly. 

Well, you are very helpful, it's very pleasant. :razz:

You talk about quantity, can you tell me how much sneezing you usually have ?
And how many do you do with the Chhinkni powder ?

Yes it was also what I thought. That said, I did not know the tickling power of eucalyptus and cinnamon, I would think of trying.

I thank you for your answers always as complete, you are the best ! ^_^

1 hour ago, oOMariusOo said:

Well, you are very helpful, it's very pleasant. :razz:

You talk about quantity, can you tell me how much sneezing you usually have ?
And how many do you do with the Chhinkni powder ?

Yes it was also what I thought. That said, I did not know the tickling power of eucalyptus and cinnamon, I would think of trying.

I thank you for your answers always as complete, you are the best ! ^_^

you're very welcome!! 

i'd rather not get into too much of the specifics about myself bc that's kind of personal and sexual for me, but like, usually: an average amount, not a lot but not none. i'll say the powder works flipping fantastic, for a sustained about 6 minutes in my experience. if you do try it out, you'll see for yourself! the one thing i would say is to definitely first of all make sure the batch you get isn't expired bc as i mentioned before it becomes inert about 2 years after production, and the other thing is you want to get something airtight and non-permeable to seal it up in, because it gives off a strong mentholated aroma due to the eucalyptus, and like, it's annoying and uncomfortable when people are like "what's that??? why does it smell like vicks in here???" and stuff. i wrapped mine up in some cloth (to prevent rattling) and then shoved it into an air-tight screw-top jar, and it worked well enough.

No worries, I understand. ^_^
It's a bit personal and sexual for me too. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be prying. When I watch some sneezing videos with Chhinkni powder, sometimes sneezing lasts more than 10 minutes but sometimes it does nothing or little. So, I asked myself a few questions.

I would look for the expiration date, but i guess if i buy it on the internet there shouldn't be any risk ?
I was thinking of buying it on Amazon, are there any safer sites ?

Regarding intrusive questions you may have from others. As it has a strong minty aroma of eucalytptus, you can also say that it is an "anti-odor" powder. A bit like incense but in powder form. People usually don't look any further.

Again thank you for your answers. :thumbsup2:
Sorry not to have answered you earlier, I was not there this weekend.

that's alright! i hope you had a nice weekend. i'm not sure about buying it on amazon, when i bought mine a while back it wasn't even on amazon yet. the site i've used and others have used is called 4wealthyhealth, though they do ship from india i believe so it takes a little while to ship

20 minutes ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

that's alright! i hope you had a nice weekend. i'm not sure about buying it on amazon, when i bought mine a while back it wasn't even on amazon yet. the site i've used and others have used is called 4wealthyhealth, though they do ship from india i believe so it takes a little while to ship

Yes thank you, I had a great weekend. I hope you do too. ^_^
No problem, I am a very patient person and I do not intend to get it right away. It will be for a day in the near future but not tomorrow either.
A big thank you to you, you have enlightened me enormously on the subject. You're top !

I've also ordered some and so just waiting on it arriving. I'll also be using it for the first time too. 

16 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

Yes thank you, I had a great weekend. I hope you do too. ^_^
No problem, I am a very patient person and I do not intend to get it right away. It will be for a day in the near future but not tomorrow either.
A big thank you to you, you have enlightened me enormously on the subject. You're top !

thank you! i'm happy to help ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2020 at 5:19 AM, SneezySara said:

I may be ordering myself some chhinkni powder and was looking for some helpful information on how to correctly use it for a first timer! Any input would be greatly appreciated! 😁

Hi! I had to come back to this thread to ask you if you had ordered any chhinkni yet and, if so, have you given it a whirl? Inquiring minds need to know.  ie me lol 🤧

@Neogiomach I've given it a whirl but only tried a bit of it. I got about 12 sneezes out with is more than what I get out when I induce. Looking at doing it it again but with an increase in dosage. 

Also if you're going to try it, its probably better to blow your nose into a tissue after rather than a handkerchief. But it does wash out of hankies when you put them into a wash

• 1 month later...
On 3/16/2020 at 10:36 PM, Neogiomach said:

Hi! I had to come back to this thread to ask you if you had ordered any chhinkni yet and, if so, have you given it a whirl? Inquiring minds need to know.  ie me lol 🤧

I received it... firstly, it looks and smells gross lol. I haven't had alot of time to experiment with it, but so far it hasn't given me any decent sneezing fits. I thought I inhaled enough of it but maybe I keep losing too much before it makes its way into my nose. Don't know what I'm doing wrong!! Any suggestions??....

4 hours ago, SneezySara said:

I received it... firstly, it looks and smells gross lol. I haven't had alot of time to experiment with it, but so far it hasn't given me any decent sneezing fits. I thought I inhaled enough of it but maybe I keep losing too much before it makes its way into my nose. Don't know what I'm doing wrong!! Any suggestions??....

Lol yay! What really gets me going is to get a cotton bud and get the chhinkni on one end and gently put it inside your nostril and sniff. The aim is to get it deep enough to really stimulate the trigeminal nerve in the back to prompt a sneeze fit. Have a few handkerchiefs ready, and don’t worry about it or overthink it :)  let yourself go and just enjoy some powerful stress-relieving sneezes. 🤧

it's also possible that your batch is expired. chhinkni stops working after about 2 years, so if it was made and sitting around in storage longer than that before it was shipped to u it won't be effective