Sneeze Fetish Forum

Those who don't normally use handkerchiefs..

sexyhankysneeze

23 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

Is that what you have a stack of ?

I sure do. I don't need anything fancy and the men's handkerchiefs seem to be the only thing that holds up with how bad my allergies are. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hankyrick

• BlondeSneezer

• Trynasneeze

• Hankies106

1 minute ago, BlondeSneezer said:

I sure do. I don't need anything fancy and the men's handkerchiefs seem to be the only thing that holds up with how bad my allergies are. 

Aaaawwww bless you. 

How old are you if you don't mind me asking ? There's not alot of females or indeed males here too that use hankies. I'm 41 by the way from the UK 🇬🇧 

29 minutes ago, BlondeSneezer said:

I'm 28. I live in the USA. 

Oooh ok. Yeah you don't really hear or see females of your age that use hankies.

* apologies to the moderators for the chat *

1 hour ago, Hankyrick said:

Oooh ok. Yeah you don't really hear or see females of your age that use hankies.

* apologies to the moderators for the chat *

Yeah. I realize I'm definitely something of a rarity! 😆

8 minutes ago, BlondeSneezer said:

Yeah. I realize I'm definitely something of a rarity! 😆

🤣🤣🤣 and I thought I was rare

13 hours ago, BlondeSneezer said:

I'm 28. I live in the USA. 

12 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

I actually know a couple. Two of my sisters (32 and 30), as well as my fiance who is 27

As I type this I just so happen to have a stack of clean handkerchiefs on my desk because my allergies have been bothering me something fierce. 🤧 

1 minute ago, BlondeSneezer said:

As I type this I just so happen to have a stack of clean handkerchiefs on my desk because my allergies have been bothering me something fierce. 🤧 

Aaaawwww bless you soo much. Have you drenched a couple? 🤧🤧🤧🤧

8 hours ago, Trynasneeze said:

I actually know a couple. Two of my sisters (32 and 30), as well as my fiance who is 27

Oooh that's good. What hankies do they have? Ladies or mens and also do you and your fiancè share?

8 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

Indeed I have. 

17 minutes ago, BlondeSneezer said:

Indeed I have. 

Aaaaawwww bless you. I've used mine which I have next to me.

Do you have kik?

Just now, Hankyrick said:

Aaaaawwww bless you. I've used mine which I have next to me.

Do you have kik?

Thank you. I do not have kik. 

7 minutes ago, BlondeSneezer said:

Thank you. I do not have kik. 

You're welcome. What allergies do you have? Is it ragweed where you're from?

4 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

You're welcome. What allergies do you have? Is it ragweed where you're from?

Oh goodness. The last time I had an allergy panel was earlier this year and I'm allergic to a lot of stuff. 

Dust. Cats (my fiance and I have two), ragweed, cottonwood trees, Timothy grass, mold...and the fact that we've been getting all this smoke from wildfires nearby isn't helping. 

Right now I'm at work (I work from home) and I'm absolutely miserable. 

2 minutes ago, BlondeSneezer said:

Oh goodness. The last time I had an allergy panel was earlier this year and I'm allergic to a lot of stuff. 

Dust. Cats (my fiance and I have two), ragweed, cottonwood trees, Timothy grass, mold...and the fact that we've been getting all this smoke from wildfires nearby isn't helping. 

Right now I'm at work (I work from home) and I'm absolutely miserable. 

Wow... that's alot of stuff you're allergic to.

Does your fiance use hankies too?

4 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

Wow... that's alot of stuff you're allergic to.

Does your fiance use hankies too?

I used to never have allergies as a kid. They started bothering me in my late teens/early 20s and now they're just horrendous. I constantly sound like I have a cold and most allergy meds put me out like a light so I can't really take anything while I'm at work. 

He doesn't. Only I do. 

7 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Oooh that's good. What hankies do they have? Ladies or mens and also do you and your fiancè share?

My fiance has mostly ladies ones I believe (she got the majority from her grandmother). 

My sisters are one of each: my oldest sister uses ladies ones and is the type to carry them everyday (she does get allergies). My other older sister uses mens ones but I believe mostly when she has a cold.

Me and my fiance don't share for the most part. I haven't really had any hankies for quite a few years (before we met) - although she has told me I should get some a few times. She on the other hand, is quite into zero waste stuff and got into using hankies a few years ago to cut down on disposable stuff.

15 hours ago, Trynasneeze said:

My fiance has mostly ladies ones I believe (she got the majority from her grandmother). 

My sisters are one of each: my oldest sister uses ladies ones and is the type to carry them everyday (she does get allergies). My other older sister uses mens ones but I believe mostly when she has a cold.

Me and my fiance don't share for the most part. I haven't really had any hankies for quite a few years (before we met) - although she has told me I should get some a few times. She on the other hand, is quite into zero waste stuff and got into using hankies a few years ago to cut down on disposable stuff.

I've wondered about folks closer to my age that use hankies. Usually I find those that do choose them for zero waste reasons. 

For me personally, I use them strictly for the sensory experience. That, and I find that they hold up to my allergies way better than tissues. 

6 hours ago, BlondeSneezer said:

I've wondered about folks closer to my age that use hankies. Usually I find those that do choose them for zero waste reasons. 

For me personally, I use them strictly for the sensory experience. That, and I find that they hold up to my allergies way better than tissues. 

Yeah they are definitely softer, and do hold up well for colds/allergies. I probably should get some again at some point, I've just been too lazy, generally just use toilet paper/whatevers handy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/19/2021 at 10:55 AM, Hankysneeze said:

I have always used hankies from childhood and have alot mainly mens though.

Me too. I can't imagine my life without hankies. I have up to 100 hankies.

Just now, Tucked Hankie said:

Me too. I can't imagine my life without hankies. I have up to 100 hankies.

Thats like me too and also with the amount of hankies I have is the same as yourself

6 hours ago, Trynasneeze said:

Wow! That's a lot of hankies

Definitely is but for me I work away from home alot and if i have a cold or flu I can use up to 8 hankies a day. Also my hankies are different styles and colours and so if I'm out having a bite to eat or out with friends I'll just use plain hankies. At work I use alsorts of hankies

• 1 month later...
On 2/23/2020 at 1:16 AM, HornedSerpent said:

I read that as "banana" and was SO confused for a moment. XD 

I feel like I'd need an entirely separate holder for them, even a separate pocket is not enough separation for me, my bags are too expensive. :sweatdrop: 

I do in general like the idea if it's like... a really well-dressed man and he carries them on hand, that would definitely lend to the dapper-ness. But again I have never in real life seen a person use one. And feel I'd feel guilty using one in the same way I always feel guilty wiping my mouth all over a nice white restaurant cloth napkin. 

You should try wearing them up your sleeve. Being a man I don't usually carry them in my hand but I always have one tucked up my sleeve. You should try.

And as for the guilt you feel about getting your napkin dirty, I definitely don't feel that as I'm a cloth napkin lover, and I don't start eating anything without first tucking one into my collar.