Sneeze Fetish Forum

Those who don't normally use handkerchiefs..

sexyhankysneeze

On 11/25/2021 at 9:32 AM, Hankyrick said:

Definitely is but for me I work away from home alot and if i have a cold or flu I can use up to 8 hankies a day. Also my hankies are different styles and colours and so if I'm out having a bite to eat or out with friends I'll just use plain hankies. At work I use alsorts of hankies

8 in a day?  Wow!  There are a lot of hankies.  And how do you carrie them? Keep them all in your pocket? 😅

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hankyrick

• BlondeSneezer

• Trynasneeze

• Hankies106

On 11/24/2021 at 11:22 AM, Hankyrick said:

Thats like me too and also with the amount of hankies I have is the same as yourself

And I never think it's too much 😄. Just yesterday I bought another box of 6 extra large white hankies.

What is your favorite color and pattern?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/12/2020 at 3:40 AM, sexyhankysneeze said:

If you are someone who is not a regular hanky nose blower, have you ever used a handkerchief? 

If so, when and why? What was the occasion? And how many times have you used one?

I have used a piece of cloth lying around like an old T-shirt (it still functions like a handkerchief). I've used it whenever I caught a cold/flu in the last 4 years, so that's about 3 colds. I try to manage by wiping my nose as much as possible whenever I get a cold, but sometimes it gets too messy and I have to blow my nose (sometimes up to 10 times a day during the more symptomatic days). 

On 12/29/2021 at 7:29 AM, Tucked Hankie said:

And I never think it's too much 😄. Just yesterday I bought another box of 6 extra large white hankies.

What is your favorite color and pattern?

I do love my bordered handkerchiefs that are large in size although I do like my plain white ones also