Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone like to lie next to spouse in bed sleeping and induce?

Justasneezygirl

My husband often goes to bed before me, and sometimes I’m in the mood to sneeze. I find it kind of sexy to lay next to him and induce sneezes with sniffing and hitching. I try to hold them back a little and quiet them without stifling. Sometimes I like to hid the sneeze a little under the covers or my body. He doesn’t wake up but sometimes he rolls over or stirs in his sleep, and it feels like a sexy secret. Does anyone else ever do this or maybe something similar? 

• 2 weeks later...

When awake I am too shy to do this, but recently I got up the courage to do this when my spouse is asleep. Wish I could do more 🙂

I've never tried, but I find it very attractive. ^_^

Is your husband a fetishist ?
If it isn't, try to make it like a game. Like it's funny. If there is complicity between you, it could take the game by waking up.
:razz:

On 2/25/2020 at 6:10 PM, oOMariusOo said:

I've never tried, but I find it very attractive. ^_^

Is your husband a fetishist ?
If it isn't, try to make it like a game. Like it's funny. If there is complicity between you, it could take the game by waking up.
:razz:

Yesss, I agree - I’m finding it more and more attractive! 

my husband is not a fetishist, so that’s a great idea to make it a game. Maybe I will experiment by seeing how many sneezes I can get in before the game ends!😉

4 hours ago, Justasneezygirl said:

Maybe I will experiment by seeing how many sneezes I can get in before the game ends!😉

Great. You will tell me if it worked, if it pleased your husband ? :razz:
I'm crossing my fingers for you.
:thumbsup2:

On 2/13/2020 at 1:38 AM, Justasneezygirl said:

My husband often goes to bed before me, and sometimes I’m in the mood to sneeze. I find it kind of sexy to lay next to him and induce sneezes with sniffing and hitching. I try to hold them back a little and quiet them without stifling. Sometimes I like to hid the sneeze a little under the covers or my body. He doesn’t wake up but sometimes he rolls over or stirs in his sleep, and it feels like a sexy secret. Does anyone else ever do this or maybe something similar? 

This is CUTE! Love that for you. My boyfriend isn't actually a fetishist, but he claims to love *my* sneezes.... major eyeroll, I know lol. I do occasionally sneeze while trying to fall asleep next to him, but I don't usually stifle them. May induce sometime just to try this. 😃