Sneeze Fetish Forum

French, Français, Belgians, Belges

oOMariusOo

Salut à tous / Hi everybody,
My name is Marius, (31 years old) and I am a fetishist of female sneezes. Sorry if I don't speak English well, I speak French above all. I hope I do not make too many mistakes.
I come here on this site to find other French speakers who share this desire like me. I have already met English or Asian fetishists. But I have the impression of being only the only French speaker.

Do you know if there are some French people around here ?

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me. ;)
Be aware, however, that I respond better in French. ^ ^"

Marius

French translation ------->

Salut à tous,
Je m'appelle Marius, (31 ans) et je suis fétichiste des éternuements féminins. Désoler si je ne parle pas bien l'anglais, je parle avant tout le français. J'espère ne pas faire trop de fautes.
Je viens ici sur ce site pour trouver d'autres francophones qui partagent comme moi ce désir. J'ai déjà rencontré des anglais ou des asiatiques fétichistes. Mais j'ai l'impression de n'être que le seul francophone.

Savez vous s'il y a quelques français par ici ?

Si vous avez des questions, n'hésitez pas à me les poser. ;)
Sachez toutefois, que je répond mieux en français. ^ ^"

Marius

12 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

But I have the impression of being only the only French speaker.

I'm pretty sure we have quite a few French speakers on the forum.

12 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

Sorry if I don't speak English well, I speak French above all. I hope I do not make too many mistakes.

Don't worry, your English is much better than my French!

Welcome to the forum!

:joal:

Hi Joal,
Thank you, but the credit goes to google translation a lot. x)
I can read or write simple sentences in English. But for full sentences like these, I need Google.

If you see French speakers here, don't hesitate to redirect them to this topic or send me to them. 😊

Welcome to the forum, @oOMariusOo it's great having new members, and I'm sure you will enjoy being part of our community! I don't speak French, either, unfortunately

To enhance your time here, the staff encourages you to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum.  You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated? 

We look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum!

Hi Cecilia, ^_^
Thank you for your welcome message and for your advice. I had not yet read the chapter on validation. I did not know the principle but I find it a good way to sort. I hope I can integrate, there is only too little site for sneeze fetishists. A big thank you to you modo for creating this community. If you or other members have questions about me or my fetishism, don't hesitate, I'm open. Oh, and if I misspoke because of my shortcomings in English, tell me.
:thumbsup2:

• 1 month later...

Salut Marius.

I have only just seen your posts, so I'm reporting in.  I saw your website and I hope you are getting some responses. 

bon courage !

@atchoum
Hi,
Sorry, with everything going on right now, I'm less and less here on the site.

Thank you for your support. For the moment, I have not received messages from French-speaking fetishists, but I do not have much publicity. The site does not appear on Google. I was thinking of creating a more blog on Skyrock because these can be found on Google, I think. Otherwise concerning the content itself, it is a bit empty outside of the descriptions. I was thinking of adding a "History" page and copying / pasting the fetish story I wrote.

What do you think of the description ?
It would interest me to know the opinion of another Francophone. ^_^

Salut Marius,

I just tried to send you a PM - it's easier in French -  but I see you are still pending so I'll try to answer more generally here.

There was indeed another site for French -speaking fetishists, but about 20 years ago. It sadly did not last for the simple reason that there was no enough traffic then. I think there were several English-language sites at the time - including SFF  - and that's where they all went.

More recently there was an unofficial German chat in a chatroom on SFF on Saturday mornings - never many people there but at least we could chat in a special chatroom in German.  But chat is no longer supported.

Perhaps for the site it might be an idea to do some ingoing marketing, and put up content that isn"t found anywhere else. But it's worth trying - and congratulations on the initiative in any case !

@atchoum

Hi,
It is important what you just told me there, I thought that the message box was operational. I have to fix this. :unsure:

My site has no traffic at all, but I leave it as is at least for information only. I will post there in the near future fictional stories that I would have designed myself and I would also invite other fetishists of French-speaking sneezes to come and write their stories. (By the way, if you have stories to offer me, you can send them to me when I have managed to make my message box work).

It will be new content, it will never be like here, but at least the reading will be in French. ^_^

• 2 years later...

Salut, je suis québécoise donc franco, vraiment contente de trouver un franco avec qui échanger. Je suis billingue et écris des sneezefic tant en français qu’en anglais :) Bien hâte de voir le développement de ton site!

hi, I’m quebecker aka french-canadian. Happy to find another french-speaking member to exchange with. I’m bilingual and write sneezefic in both languages. Can’t wait to see your website when it will be done :)

@Yaolita
Enchanté de te connaitre Yaolita,
Nice to meet you Yaolita,

Ah ah, unfortunately the development of my site has been stopped since its creation. I just wrote "Site en construction" in case I would be inspired to add one or the other section. But that hasn't happened yet, the last two or three years have been quite busy. I was thinking of adding a "Histoire" section where I could share some of my stories that I haven't had translated into English yet to put them here, but I haven't taken the time yet to do it. ^_^

I haven't read your sneezefics yet, what site do you post them on ?
If you're interested, I'm also looking for other fetishists to do Rp with. :razz:

• 6 months later...

Yo, I just randomly decided to search for content in different languages, and what is up with French people adding a 'mmm' sound at the end of their sneezes, like they were taught to say 'atchoum' 😂😂

This is so weird, I never noticed this when I was in France! 

On 5/24/2023 at 9:44 PM, ConstantlySneezing said:

Yo, I just randomly decided to search for content in different languages, and what is up with French people adding a 'mmm' sound at the end of their sneezes, like they were taught to say 'atchoum' 😂😂

This is so weird, I never noticed this when I was in France! 

It’s even funnier how it’s only added for some of the sneezes lol