Sneeze Fetish Forum

One of the best possible experiences (f)

sneezelover(f)

Hoping this isn't tmi - we're all adults  right? However please remove if I've gone too far, but I just *had* to share.

Without going into too much detail, I was in bed with my gf when we started having fun in the way only two people who love eachother very much can.

We were enjoying ourselves a lot when out of the blue she seemed to just 'pause' and turn her head away from me, causing me to stop and check if she was ok. That's when one of my wildest "that would never actually happen" fantasies began to take place in front of me. 

She said (quite breathily), "I really need to sneeze." And began to squint her eyes while her nostrils twitched and her chest visibly rose and fell - also, yes, I am still very much inside her at this point. As I stared whilst my head barely daring to accept what was happening in front me,  she started hitching before she eventually sneezed. Then sneezed again! Then sneezed again!!

I couldn't believe it, she barely ever even sneezes once letalone 3 times at a moment like this with such a dramatic buildup! 

As I finally moved back to ask if she was ok, she managed to choke out "I need a tissue" before she started hitching again. I somehow managed to take my eyes off her to look around for one in the immediate area, but there wasn't any. As I turned to her all I could do was throw my hands up and shame my head to show that there wasn't any there, still drinking in the situation.

She then, about to sneeze again, said "w-what about a..-th-the baby wipes?"   Which I did manage to find. She took a couple, raised them to her face just in time to sneeze again, then blew her nose. After a few more seconds of sneezy uncertainty her face returned to normal and we could process what happened... before finishing up of course.

We have no idea what made her sneeze like that, but I'm  more than happy to discuss it with her anytime!

Damn man, that's like a dream come true. I don't know if I would been able to bring myself to give her the baby wipes over just letting it play out lol 

4 hours ago, Usagi said:

Awesome dude! Does she know of your kink? 

Not exactly! I'm past the point of actively keeping it a secret from her, so she knows I like it when she sneezes for example but not to that extent. 

When we spoke about it afterwards I told her I enjoyed it but we didn't go into detail

7 hours ago, C-Money said:

Damn man, that's like a dream come true. I don't know if I would been able to bring myself to give her the baby wipes over just letting it play out lol 

It was really tough I can't lie! I'm certain she would've sneezed at least 3 more times if I'd let it play out but I couldn't leave her to suffer like that haha

3 hours ago, Jack said:

Thats awesome. Im so jealous now XD

How were her sneezes ? Can you describe them ? (as well as her and her nose to have a mental picture).

Seconded!

6 hours ago, sneezelover(f) said:

Not exactly! I'm past the point of actively keeping it a secret from her, so she knows I like it when she sneezes for example but not to that extent. 

When we spoke about it afterwards I told her I enjoyed it but we didn't go into detail

It was really tough I can't lie! I'm certain she would've sneezed at least 3 more times if I'd let it play out but I couldn't leave her to suffer like that haha

You should at one point! Per personal experience, I doubt she'd mind. She may even find it endearing. 

Oh jeez I'm terrible at describing  people 

She looks somewhat like Daisy Ridley though if it helps, and her sneezes were half stifled with a "chu" at the end lol