Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mindhunter Holden?

sallyhally

Hi everyone!

I recently binge watched mindhunter (ya, I know, I'm kinda late to the party again) and let me tell you I LOVED it! It's such a good show and the character dynamic is so engaging. And I mean Jonathan Groff is great in everything he does anyways - I especially love his voice *sigh* 

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to write something with Holden sick on a case? Or anything focusing on him? I'd be willing to try my hand at writing or drawing something in exchange, although I have to warn you that it might suck as I haven't really tried any form of fanfiction/fanart before...

Or if you guys could recommend any good sickfics for the show I'd be super grateful as well... I've been desperately craving content but sadly there isn't much.

Way to stress me out! :lol: I am in the process of writing one for a trade, but got stuck as I feel I have lost the characters' voices. I've been side-tracked by things happening in life. Just got Netflix back so I'll be able to re-watch it and get back into the characters again, so it is in progress, I just can't say when it'll be finished. I've already promised to post it on the forum, so... it will be posted on the forum. 

oh i really didn't want to stress you out ^^ I must have missed that - sorry... But also yayyy looking foward to reading your fic whenever you're done :D

Hahaha, nah, it's cool. I've just had it on my to-do list for so long now I'm starting to feel bad about not presenting results already. But yeah, it's in progress. :thumbsup: 

Archived