Sneeze Fetish Forum

Obs about a classmate

Italiangirl

So,one of my classmates today (I'll call her S) was obviously suffering from a really bad cold today.

I immediately noticed it when I saw her as her nose was sooo red and chapped,she sounded very stuffed up and was either blowing her nose or sniffling wetly all the time. 

Her illness was so noticeable that some teachers actually asked her : "Do you have a cold? You look sick!" and she replied that she was indeed.

She also sneezed a few times : it was a wet,fairly powerful type of sneeze,always followed by a big sniffle or a nose blow. 

Furthermore,she was blowing her snotty nose so much that at some point she ran out of tissues and asked me if she could have my packet and I said yes as I'm not sick and I'd only brought it as a precautionary measure. 

It's classic, but I still love reading this kind of story as much. :D
That's why we always need to have a packet of handkerchief on us. It also allows us to start a conversation with the person who has a cold.
:razz:

Could you tell us a little more ?
How did you feel while living this experience ?
Did you talk about it afterwards ?

Thank you to you to have shared this little experiment. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/19/2020 at 1:21 PM, oOMariusOo said:

It's classic, but I still love reading this kind of story as much. :D
That's why we always need to have a packet of handkerchief on us. It also allows us to start a conversation with the person who has a cold.
:razz:

Could you tell us a little more ?
How did you feel while living this experience ?
Did you talk about it afterwards ?

Thank you to you to have shared this little experiment. ^_^

Well,I'm always too embarrassed to talk about someone's illness when they have a cold so I didn't say anything but I did feel very excited the whole time.

8 hours ago, Zumil4702 said:

Well,I'm always too embarrassed to talk about someone's illness when they have a cold so I didn't say anything but I did feel very excited the whole time.

We all know what it is. :razz:
A good way to break the ice is to find small questions to ask the person with a cold. Like, "Well, you look very crowded, how did that happen to you ?" or: "Bless you, it's funny how you sneeze." or you simply try: "Bless you, it was cute !" ^_^