Sneeze Fetish Forum

Erin Burnett

Coolio

Erin Burnett sneezed live on air on I think February 18th. Does anyone near where to possibly find a clip of her sneezing?

I watch CNN constantly.  How did I miss this?

No idea how to find it again though unless it made a twitter clip.   Do you know what they were talking about when it happened?

2 minutes ago, aggedy_ann said:

I watch CNN constantly.  How did I miss this?

No idea how to find it again though unless it made a twitter clip.   Do you know what they were talking about when it happened?

I don’t unfortunately. Just saw on Twitter a few people talk about her sneeze. Most of the tweets where around 00:20 UK time so not sure what time that would be in USA

6 hours ago, Adw said:

I made a clip: 

Love that thank you. She sneezed before on 28th March 2018 also at around 00:20 UK time I think. probably will be very hard to find that though.

15 minutes ago, Adw said:

Challenge accepted! 

Wow you really are good at finding sneezes what a hero. Think there’s another one on 17th July 2018 at around 00:30 UK time and 14th March 2018 at around 23:30  UK time. If you look on twitter and search a news reporters name and ‘’bless you’’ or ‘’sneeze’’ you’ll probably be able to find out when some of them sneezed live on air.