Sneeze Fetish Forum

Allergies changing? Thoughts?

Justasneezygirl

I woke up this morning and was lying in bed. All of a sudden I felt itching in my nose and sneezed - my nose stayed itchy and my breathing changes with some hitching in it that I can’t control - it keeps like that until I sneeze again. I sneezed a total of 6 times (so far - my nose still itches so I think there could be more). They aren’t rapid and are spaced out - at least 30 seconds and some a few minutes in between. I feel like my allergies have been evolving - I never used to sneeze much and it would be a single or possibly a double (especially if sick). This has been going on the last year or two randomly - sometimes it will be evening, but most of time right when I wake up or am going to work. It rarely happens in front of others or in public. I am not changing anything I’m doing or trying to induce when this happens.

Any ideas? Do you think it’s allergies evolving? I wish I could figure it out as I really find this type of sneezing satisfying, but I’m not sure where to start? Has this happened to anyone else? 

Allergies sometimes seem to have strange cycles. One of my friends has always had pollen allergies but it left with the arrival of his first born and then returned with his second.

I am not an expert but I think allergies can get worse over time, especially when a season like spring arrives. It can all depend on where you live, if there is a lot of pollen (or dust). It can affect the sensitivity of your nose over time. When you live in the countryside for example and you already have allergies, this can change over time. In any case it seems to me.

Do you feel uncomfortable having a little more ? ^_^

Not allergies but I became more sensitive to the cold. It's cold rn here and I've been more sneezy and had some throat pain since it stayed that way. I woke up runny and with a tickle and had a really powerful sneeze. They also seem to get stuck more and are stronger XD

5 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

Allergies sometimes seem to have strange cycles. One of my friends has always had pollen allergies but it left with the arrival of his first born and then returned with his second.

I am not an expert but I think allergies can get worse over time, especially when a season like spring arrives. It can all depend on where you live, if there is a lot of pollen (or dust). It can affect the sensitivity of your nose over time. When you live in the countryside for example and you already have allergies, this can change over time. In any case it seems to me.

Do you feel uncomfortable having a little more ? ^_^

Change as in your nose becomes less sensitive or worse? 

11 hours ago, Usagi said:

Change as in your nose becomes less sensitive or worse? 

From my friend's nose, I was talking about the equivalent.
Otherwise living in a pollen or dust environment can increase the sensitivity of the nose, and therefore worse.

At least, it seems to me, do you not agree ? x)

Just now, oOMariusOo said:

From my friend's nose, I was talking about the equivalent.
Otherwise living in a pollen or dust environment can increase the sensitivity of the nose, and therefore worse.

At least, it seems to me, do you not agree ? x)

Well on the forum I also saw someone's cat allergies become not as bad through exposure. So I'm not sure! 

17 minutes ago, Usagi said:

Well on the forum I also saw someone's cat allergies become not as bad through exposure. So I'm not sure! 

Oh, in this case, I don't really understand. :blink:
It is possible that each person react differently.

I have already heard stories of people allergic to cats who had to abandon them in order not to make the allergies worse.
I have also heard stories from fans of allergic cats who owned at least ten cats. But who has managed to live carefree with allergies by having ups and downs.

I will see if I find testimonial videos on the subject. ^_^

What a sweet lady! I know someone on here was able to live with their cat allergy, just can't remember where here I read it. I think it does vary from person to person. For me, even if my allergies get worse I most likely won't ever get them bad. Because no one in my family really has them so bad they cant function without allergy meds. It's just a mild inconvenience. 

oOMariusOo thanks for your insight. I am not uncomfortable with more :) In fact, it’s what I always wanted! I am just trying to figure out what triggers it so I can play a little more! I went out to dinner last night and had 3 in a row after dinner - not the uncontrollable type I was talking about here, but nice none the less! 

Usaqi I Agree and have heard of that with cat allergies as well - I have 2 cats but it doesn’t seem related to them as far as I can tell! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2020 at 2:10 PM, Justasneezygirl said:

I am just trying to figure out what triggers it so I can play a little more !

Well, it all depends on each person. :D
From what I heard of the sneezes in the morning probably come from the dust accumulated under the bed. For after a meal, it could come from certain spices that go up to the nose.

Of course, nothing is certain. It can come from a cold spell, a dust particle or a small fluff that flies to the nose. Or even a perfume from one of the guests. It is always difficult to say depending on the different situations. What would you like more exactly ? What kind of allergy do you think you have ? ^_^

the only way to know for certain if you have allergies and what they are is to see an allergist. you can always get tested and simply not take medacines if that's what you want. 

Archived