Sneeze Fetish Forum

The First Sneeze M/M {Super sneeze}

Usagi

Hello guys! I am still around and still writing! Today, it's for a comission I did for @Mr. Black Cherry Berry Tea! He enjoyed this and I quite enjoyed the couple! I hope all of you do just as much! 

Jamie looked around the bar. He moved his black hair out of his face, green eyes scanning the busy area. It was where he had agreed to meet his old friend, yet he couldn't seem to find him. In a way that was familiar and nice, despite the inconvenience.

Him and Evan had been inseparable during their high school years. When he saw him in the park a few days ago, he had been excited! The red hair and blue eyes were easy to spot. As they talked that first time, he couldn't help but be amused. Evan was still about the same height as he was at the end of senior year. About 5'8. Not a bad height, but it effectively made him the shortest guy in class, let alone the shortest guy he'd ever met.

Shortest guy in the world AND the bar.” Jamie thought to himself amused.

The taller man sighed, relenting. If Evan was sitting in here he would be even harder to find. He cupped his hands around his mouth to give himself more volume. “Is there an Evan in here!?” He asked. The noise and the hustle in the brightly lit bar didn't really stop. Some people looked up, but then got back to what they were doing. Jamie sighed. Maybe he wasn't here yet? Should he wait for Evan outside?

Just as he was about to turn, a hand shot up from behind the shoulder of a bigger gentleman. “Here! I'm here! Sorry! I was trying to get your attention but uh...i-it didn't work...which is obvious.” The short male trailed off mumbling a bit.

Jamie came around and watched his friend. The shyer man pushed his glasses up sitting in his seat again. He looked back down at the drink he had been nursing, “I uh...got us a table before it got this busy. I got out a bit earlier then I thought I would.”

Jamie smiled sitting across from the other. “That works! Thanks man, next time I'll get us a seat.” Perhaps it was presumptuous to assume there would be a next time. Before Jamie could wonder too much about that, Evan blushed softly nodding his head. “Haha! Yeah...maybe.”

It took some time to get Evan out of his shell but Jamie managed. Since the day they met, the two balanced each other well. Like opposites, yet always sticking together like glue. It seemed as if they were both frozen in time and hadn't changed much.

Jamie was still a jock at heart, he played a lot of sports, got a lot of girls. Impulsive but a cheerful go getter of sorts. He was still in very good shape, which his drinking companion seemed to notice. Jamie couldn't help but notice it whenever Evan stole a glance at his biceps, and broad shoulders under the tightly fitted white t shirt he wore.

Meanwhile Evan was a techy, a geek if you will. Never one for people or social interaction. He preferred to keep to himself and stay on the sidelines. He was always a bit smaller in frame and shorter then most. Shy but definitely a sweet individual. Jamie loved listening to him talk about his new job and the works! Nothing seemed to have changed about him.

Except...his nose. Ever since Jamie came in here, he had noticed it. It hadn't changed in size or shape, at least as far as he could tell. However, it was redder then before. His oval shaped nostrils were flaring in and out and the redness only seemed to get more prominent as the night wound on.

“Hey uh...Evan? Are you OK dude? Do you need a tissue? You look like your nose is kinda bothered by something.”

HaHh....”

Evan's breath hitched but he quickly brought a finger under his trembling nose. The appendage quaking from the tickle, chest pushed slightly out and body tense. Evan let out a sigh as he managed to get the oncoming sneeze to back down.

After collecting himself he looked away shyly. “Hehe...yeah i-it's just...since we last met I've developed a...ahhh...ahhhllergies....” his eyelids fluttered again as another tickle teased his poor sensitive nose.

Oh...well you can sneeze dude. I won't mind.” Jamie rested his elbow on the table staring at the other. To be honest, he was a bit enamored by this sight. That was kind of weird right? He figured it was, yet it couldn't stop him from looking...and feeling this way.

Ahhhh..ihhhts not that simple. S-since about a year or so ago...my sneezes got...biihhh...biiihh...BIIIHH!” He gave his nose a pinch and sighed heavily. “Big...very big...like...huge.” He blushed as he said this. The very idea horrifying him.

Jamie tilted his head. “We're in a bar with a bunch of big dudes. Big sneezes are a thing. I'm sure you'll be fine.”

“OhHh no...oh god...ahhhh....HahhH....I..I can't explain right now...I..Ahhhh...cant hold back this sneeze much l-longAhHHhh....please help me outside...I...c-ahhhhh...cahhhnt sneeze in here...” He whimpered out.

Jamie didn't entirely get the concern. Still, he cared for the other so he grabbed his hand. “Ok man. I'll help you out. Don't worry! I'll do all the bobbing and weaving.” When he was standing he walked with Evan close behind. It wouldn't be a long walk. If he could just make it out from behind these guys...

Ahh.....”

Jamie could swear he heard a breeze but paid it no mind. He kept moving forward finally managing to get around a big guy.

AHHHhGHhhhHHh.....”

Whoa that was a big hitch. The breeze picked up more. Jamie turned to look at his friend blinking a few times in surprise. The lighter objects came Evan's way in the strong air current. His eyes were squeezed tight, head tilting back.

AHHHHHHHhIIIHHHHH!!”

Crap. By now everyone in the bar had noticed. A strong air current was now pulling tables and chairs their way. Jamie ducked out of his direct line of vision. He got under a table that was bolted down and hung on. He was barely lifted but his longer hair blew about in the wind. From here he had an amazing view of what was coming.

Evan's head was fully tilted back. His nose redder then even his hair,nostrils quivering and flaring out as far as they could go. His mouth hung open his eyes were squeezed fully shut. There was no denying two things now.

One, Evan was gonna sneeze.

Two, it wouldn't be nearly as small as the guy it came out of.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

AAHHHHHHHSHIEEEEEUUUUUUUUU!!!!”

The sneeze blasted out of him. Evan stumbled back hitting a seat behind him and falling to the wood floor along with glass cups that shattered near and around them as the sneeze burst out. There was a bit of mess but that was far from the issue.

The blast from the sneeze sent everything flying. Plates, glasses, tables and even a person went flying by! It was like a small tornado had been released in the humble bar. The establishment didn't stand a chance! The lights even flickered and a bulb burst above them. For a few moments the room shook and then...all was quiet.

The moment it was,Jamie crawled out from his hiding place. He grabbed Evan, pulled him up and without a word dragged him out of the bar. He heard a yell behind them telling him to stop, but he didn't. He kept running and he could feel the other recover and follow after him, no longer needing Jamie's help to run. As they reached the parking lot of another establishment a few doors down, they finally exchanged words again.

Oh god Jamie I'm so sorry! That was really bad! I tried to hold it back, but it just tickled so much I-I couldn't even hel-”

Evan was interrupted by a kiss. A long passionate one. Jamie held the others body close feeling everything in the smaller male tense up. After about a minute Jamie grinned and came up for air.

Whoa...that was the most awesome sneeze I've ever seen! Guess god gave you a favor in return for making you short!” He laughed a bit then looked off to the side blushing.

Don't worry about it man. It surprised me but...I kinda like your sneeze...and you.”

It was Jamie's turn to be embarrassed. He couldn't believe he just said that! For a moment Evan fidgeted a bit face just as bright red as Jamie's was. He finally took a deep breath. “I...I'm so happy you feel like that. No one's ever said that about my sneezes before...and definitely not me.”

Jamie laughed hugging the other close again.

Then...

O..Oh god...Jamie...the pollen...i-it's tickling me aghaaahhh...agggaaaihhhh...AHHHH!”

This was going to be a very interesting night for the former quarterback.

Very interesting.

I love this!  😍 The characters are good and I really liked the two men’s different reactions to that huge sneezes. 

One note though: the font is making it really hard for me to read. I’m on my phone, so maybe that has something to do with it.  I would love I’ve to read more!... but maybe a different font?  Thank you for this lovely story! ☺️

Edited by starpollen
11 hours ago, starpollen said:

I love this!  😍 The characters are good and I really liked the two men’s different reactions to that huge sneezes. 

One note though: the font is making it really hard for me to read. I’m on my phone, so maybe that has something to do with it.  I would love I’ve to read more!... but maybe a different font?  Thank you for this lovely story! ☺️

Ah perhaps! I put in comic sans for easy proofread. Just winded up enjoying the look. I'll try something different next time maybe if it becomes an issue!

It doesn’t look like Comic Sans on my phone. It looks like Edwardian.  (I tried to upload a screenshot but it wouldn’t let me... 😣).

8 hours ago, starpollen said:

It doesn’t look like Comic Sans on my phone. It looks like Edwardian.  (I tried to upload a screenshot but it wouldn’t let me... 😣).

Huh! Weird..

The font is also showing up as a rather elaborate cursive for me. To judge by the fonts available for posts, it seems like it is called Comic Sans MS. Did you use regular Comic Sans when uploading, or was this (quoted below) what you intended?

On 2/21/2020 at 7:36 PM, Usagi said:

This was going to be a very interesting night for the former quarterback.

Very interesting.

3 hours ago, PantheraPardus said:

The font is also showing up as a rather elaborate cursive for me. To judge by the fonts available for posts, it seems like it is called Comic Sans MS. Did you use regular Comic Sans when uploading, or was this (quoted below) what you intended?

Oh yeeah thats the one I chose! Did you like the story at least