Sneeze Fetish Forum

Out to dinner self obs

Justasneezygirl

I went out to dinner for my sister-in-law’s birthday with my husband’s family last night. I am mortified to sneeze in front of my own parents, but I don’t feel that way about his family, even though we have been together for 12 years.

I have been trying to figure out why my allergy sneezing has increased lately, but I haven’t found any explanations as of yet. 

I felt very sneezy yesterday and the tickle kept coming and going throughout dinner. There were a few times I thought through taking my Cloth napkin and which side to turn around to if I had to sneeze, but the sensation went away each time - the tickle kept coming back. 

After we finished dinner but before dessert, I knew it was finally coming while we were all talking  - the nerve wracking part for me is if I sneeze in public, will anyone say bless you or will it feel awkward because you interrupted, and I wasn’t sure how it was going to go, but I had no choice - my allergy sneezes feel powerful sometimes when the sensation comes in and out.

There were 5 of us at the table and I was sitting on the left so I decided to turn away to my left with my cloth napkin folded up - perfect to sneeze into. I took it and turned to the left with both hands so I was leaning my back away away from the table and a small triple (when I was younger I was always a single sneezer, so I’m really appreciating that I am gaining multiples at times with my changing allergies) sneeze fit came out.

All 3 into the napkin with maybe 1 second or so in between them, “AHH-tchooo, etchoooo, ah-ah-AH-tschooo“. The last one I hitched a few times into the napkin first and it was the most satisfying sneeze of all. I almost had to turn back around for a fourth, but it went away. As I turned back to the table after sneezing, my mother-in-law sitting in the middle across from me said “Gesundteit!”and I smiled sheepishly at her and said “thank you.”, and at the same time my husband rubbed my back slightly, which was nice as he doesn’t often say “bless you” and neither does my father in law. My sister in law gave me a sympathetic smile when my mother in law gave her blessing. That was it as no other sneezes happened there, but it was a nice unexpected quick 3 and someone noticing my sneezes made me feel good for sure! 😊

The man needs to know what he’s got.  I’d bless you 1000x if I had a sneezer like you in my life.  :)

Thank you, Bondi! I have enjoyed your content for many years, so it is great to hear that! 😊

DozeCode - right?! Thank you for saying that!😊

On 2/23/2020 at 1:34 PM, Justasneezygirl said:

(when I was younger I was always a single sneezer, so I’m really appreciating that I am gaining multiples at times with my changing allergies)

Glad you're enjoying the increase in sneezes :D 

Sounds embarrassing, I have always dreaded sneezing in front of my parents - but it seems like you coped with it like a pro!

On 2/29/2020 at 2:52 PM, RAV4girl said:

Bless you lots! Nice obs!

Thank you! 😊

On 3/1/2020 at 4:02 PM, NoV said:

Glad you're enjoying the increase in sneezes :D 

Sounds embarrassing, I have always dreaded sneezing in front of my parents - but it seems like you coped with it like a pro!

Thank you!

it can be embarrassing for me in public as I like to stay low key and this is new, but I planned the napkin when I felt the tickle, which helped me feel better about it. I lucked out and we were not right next to others listening. 

I am completely grossed out by my own parents sneezing or sneezing in front of them - I really don’t do it in front of them and make a point not to!

For some reason I don’t feel the same about my husband’s family - they don’t make me feel freaked out like that and it didn’t embarrass me when my mother-in-law blessed me, so not sure what the difference is! Lol

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Thank you so much! I really try to describe them as I feel them! 🙂  I appreciate it and will try to make a post soon!