Sneeze Fetish Forum

What is the most embarrassing sneeze that you experienced ?

oOMariusOo

What is the most embarrassing sneeze that you experienced ?
A sneeze dripping before a witness, sneezing loudly in a church or quiet room, a long crisis in front of an entire class or during a presentation...

We can all have an unexpected sneeze in the worst situations.
What was your worst experience of this kind that you experienced yourself ?

@LimeyBlimey
Ah ah, great your story, I love it ! 
I would have loved to be there to see this ! :razz:

@Wolfwings22
Not bad at all ! ^_^
The nose and eyes are linked, it can happen that the sinuses are affected when the eyes undergo something. It's a bit like when a person is looking at the sun and sneezing. A quivering of the optic nerves that touches and tickles the sinuses can be ? I'm not sure, but if anyone knows the answer, I'm interested to know.

I do not know why but I find it much cute when it's a shy person who sneezes. :wub:

Did the other students say nothing ?
Bless you for example ?

2 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

I would have loved to be there to see this !

you would have loved to see a 5th grader?

17 minutes ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

you would have loved to see a 5th grader?

I was not referring to this part of the message. I don't know what it means.
In France and Belgium, the school years are counted differently.

I was referring to the situation, not the school year.
I just looked on Google, I didn't think it was so young. :unsure:

The mods must have removed my post because it was considered "underage" content. Whoops! So sorry about that, mods! Oversight on my part.

20 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

I was not referring to this part of the message. I don't know what it means.
In France and Belgium, the school years are counted differently.

I was referring to the situation, not the school year.
I just looked on Google, I didn't think it was so young. :unsure:

oh, thank god :lol:

Mods would just like to remind everyone that under 18 obs are not allowed on the main board and will be hidden. Thank you! :) 

Its hard to pick one time, as i sneeze alot and usually am pretty embarassed by it.  Worst might be having a sneezing fit in a group of people/conversation without having a tissue.  Being watched while i keep sneezing and not having anything to deal with any resulting snottiness is just the worst.

23 hours ago, SneezyKateM said:

Its hard to pick one time, as i sneeze alot and usually am pretty embarassed by it.  Worst might be having a sneezing fit in a group of people/conversation without having a tissue.  Being watched while i keep sneezing and not having anything to deal with any resulting snottiness is just the worst.

Hi Kate,
I sympathize, it must have been hard for you. But it's natural to have to sneeze, it's not unhealthy and we don't always have a handkerchief on hand. This situation happens to everyone. The people who were with you that day, were they compassionate, or did they blame you ? :worriedsmiley:

@Losseneth

Ah ah, that is not trivial. :razz:
I've had a style experience before, but it was a hiccup on a yawn, not a sneeze. x)

On 3/1/2020 at 12:28 PM, oOMariusOo said:

Hi Kate,
I sympathize, it must have been hard for you. But it's natural to have to sneeze, it's not unhealthy and we don't always have a handkerchief on hand. This situation happens to everyone. The people who were with you that day, were they compassionate, or did they blame you ? :worriedsmiley:

Yea, i know but jts still embarassing.  Not really compassionate.  Some found it funny, some thought it was gross 

Yes I agree, it is not easy to live such a moment. :unsure:
But for the next time you find yourself in this situation, good advice that will surely help you, is to tell the group that you are coming back in 5 minutes. There, you go to the toilet, you blow your nose with the toilet paper and you take some with you just in case. ^_^

@SneezyKateM
Ah ah, it's so cute, you're a real treat for fetishists.
I have always found that the most unexpected sneezing was the most cute ! :razz:
For the next time, it seems that a sneeze can be prevented from coming if you tickle your palate with your tongue. I've never tried it but if it works let me know. :thumbsup2:

(Sorry for my post above, he went a little fast.) :unsure:

Lol.  Thanks, i think 😛

That doesn't work for me.  I'm usually not able to keep my sneezes from happening.

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 2:51 PM, SneezyHolmes said:

Mods would just like to remind everyone that under 18 obs are not allowed on the main board and will be hidden. Thank you! :) 

This still stands. Under 18 obs ARE NOT ALLOWED on the open boards. We will continue to hide all those that break this rule and apply warnings if need be. Thank you.