Sneeze Fetish Forum

Get These Videos Taken Down?

TheBowler

A little torn on posting this. I don't wanna bring any unwanted attention to this channel on YouTube, but I think we have a solid community here, so hopefully this is okay. Feel free to remove immediately if this will hurt more than it will help, as that is not my goal.

So @peach_princess recently took her videos on YouTube down out of fear of being recognized, among other things. Just saw that another channel, Megan Carson, has reuploaded some of her videos.

I'll be flagging them, as I would like to see these videos removed one way or another. I feel as if others would agree, and that's the only reason I want to bring any attention to this at all. Hopefully I'm not overstepping.

Yeah, as much as I enjoyed @peach_princess’s videos, I think that’s pretty immoral to reupload someone else’s videos without their consent and clearly against their will.

• 4 weeks later...

Incredibly, three weeks after @peach_princess and others called this channel out for doing this, they just did it again. Anyone who subscribes to Megan Carson on YouTube needs to know this is happening - we as a community should not show support for the channel and report it as long as we need. It's a gross infringement of someone else's privacy. The choice to remove videos was made for a reason, whatever that was. You have to respect that.

• 4 weeks later...

@TheBowler @•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• @Saimou @zneeze you guys, you have just made my day! 😊 Thank you so much, it feels great to know that other people care! It is thanks to people like you that I noticed the channel that was stealing my videos. In case you don't know yet, the channel was taken down by YouTube for multiple copyright infringements, so we won the battle, yay! Thank you guys so much! 💕

13 hours ago, peach_princess said:

@TheBowler @•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• @Saimou @zneeze you guys, you have just made my day! 😊 Thank you so much, it feels great to know that other people care! It is thanks to people like you that I noticed the channel that was stealing my videos. In case you don't know yet, the channel was taken down by YouTube for multiple copyright infringements, so we won the battle, yay! Thank you guys so much! 💕

You’re welcome, peach_princess. I of course care about fellow sneeze fetishists, so long, as they’re not complete jackasses, and you’re not. I would remember flagging some of these videos, myself; but I’m not 100% sure. Thank you for the shoutouts, @peach_princess. I’m also super glad that we won. Yay :D! Once again, you’re very much welcome, @peach_princess.

4 hours ago, TheBowler said:

@peach_princess Wonderful news, glad to hear this! 💕

Indeed :D. We were victorious. We won, Comrades.