Sneeze Fetish Forum

Memorable blows - in the archive

CheekyGuy

Being such a huge fetishist, I do remember all sorts of nice nose-blowing occasions I have observed over many years, and I thought I would post about several of these which have been especially memorable.

I was working in an archive one day, there for most of the day, and on the table behind me was a woman in her early 20s, possibly a student, orangey-brown hair, relatively petite, not at all tall, sitting with a friend of hers, who was slightly taller, blond, hair tied back. Both had a 'girlie' aura about them, and were looking at each other and smiling in a giggly type of way. In front of the brunette woman, on her desk, were two packets of tissues, one unopened, one half-full. Where I was sitting, I had my back to them, and I couldn't look round without it being obvious. However, at regular intervals, I heard a whole series of blows of a certain type: all began with a snotty gush, building up in a crescendo to a quite high-pitched note, which was sustained for a surprising amount of time. Occasionally I stole a glance back and could see that woman giggling silently with her friend after each of these. And she kept it going (it was a bit distracting from work!) through the course of the day, and got through all the tissues. I'm sure she was almost 'showing off' with her blows, showing how outrageous she could be with them, and both women loved the sound she could make. Almost like she wanted to shock some people? Naturally, I was riveted....

On 2/27/2020 at 8:22 PM, CheekyGuy said:

it was a bit distracting from work!

Yes, I'll bet it was! Thanks for sharing.

Archived