Sneeze Fetish Forum

cute boy in a study session

sistersneezes

So I have gotten pretty close with a boy in my psych class. We technically first met at the gym I go to and we flirted for a bit but it was just having fun and nothing serious. On the first day of class I walked in and he was there so I sat next to him. For those who like descriptions he is lightskin, about 5'11 and pretty muscular with curly brown hair and probably the coolest light eyes I have ever seen (im going to call him G). It makes for a pretty nice view. Anyway I heard him sneeze a couple times in class but nothing I can really remember. He knows about the fetish. I had told someone I thought I could trust, turns out I couldnt and that person told anyone they thought I would build a lasting relationship with to try and sabatoge it. Anyway skip to 3 days ago and we were in the library in a private study room with a couple other people. Unfortunately (or fortunately) the 4 other people in our group had already gotten there so the only chair that was available was a small couch your grandma would probably refer to as a loveseat. One of the girls was wearing some strong perfume that probably irritated G's nose because he kept rubbing at it and sniffling. The 3 other girls and the other guy left to go get coffees and G rolled his eyes and said something about the scent. Not 5 seconds later I hear and see out the corner of my eye 3 rapid sneezes. It was the cutest thing too and seemed to catch him off guard because he quickly pulled his shirt over his nose to sneeze into it which is really hot to me. Im not quite sure how to spell the actual sneezes but they went something like he'ngxt ngx'shoo ah'schoo. I was shocked so I just quietly blessed him. He quickly blurts out "not done yet" and sneezes a whopping 5 more times. My brain had short circuited so I dont remember the sound but it was amazing. I had hoped he had forgotten about the fetish but no such luck. He looks me dead in the eyes and says "did you like that (my name)" I could only say "well sh*t" to his great amusement.

I'm sorry that person broke your trust, and told other people.  Hope you're doing ok.

Thanks for sharing the obs...love how he blurted out, "not done yet," after the first 3.  I love the anticipation that there's going to be more.  And then another 5?  My brain would have short circuited, too!

Great obs! 8 sneezes, holy crap. I loved his "not done yet" and the shirt coverups, super cute! Keep him around for sure, he sounds like a great guy and not just for his cute sneezes 😄

On 3/3/2020 at 6:10 AM, Victoria said:

I'm sorry that person broke your trust, and told other people.  Hope you're doing ok.

Thanks for sharing the obs...love how he blurted out, "not done yet," after the first 3.  I love the anticipation that there's going to be more.  And then another 5?  My brain would have short circuited, too!

Youre welcome! I was upset with that person at first but its ok now I honestly think hes the only one told that remembers. The "not done yet" was very hot I also loved the anticipation:tongue:

On 3/6/2020 at 8:24 AM, LimeyBlimey said:

Great obs! 8 sneezes, holy crap. I loved his "not done yet" and the shirt coverups, super cute! Keep him around for sure, he sounds like a great guy and not just for his cute sneezes 😄

Shirt covering is adorable to me, it gives the impression that they sneak up and the sneezer is unprepared for them. I will absolutely stay friends with him he is an amazing person.