Sneeze Fetish Forum

Spring in the Air

Missxxch

Molly grinned from ear to ear, a symptom that appeared the moment she locked her door. Today was a glorious day. The birds were singing, the sun was out, and she got to spend the day with Tobias. 

The two of them were going to the park for a picnic. It was the first day warm enough and dry enough to do it. After a long winter of being trapped inside on the couch with her new boyfriend, Molly couldn’t wait to feel the sun on her face, while holding his hand. She smiled to herself as she imagined the colour his rich, dark hair would reflect in the sunshine. 

After practically dancing the few blocks over to his apartment, Molly texted him. 
“I’m here! So beautiful out!!” 
”Coming! Can’t wait :)” 
Came his reply, right away.

Molly put her phone in her purse and peered inside the windows of the lobby, counting down the seconds before she could hold him. 
He appeared soon, as though he had been waiting at the door for her prompt. He looked handsome; he wore dark jean and a cream coloured sweater. His honey eyes twinkled as he smiled at her. 

“You look beautiful.” 
He lowered his towering frame to kiss the blonde. 
“So do you.” 
She mumbled, savouring The scent of his delicious cologne. 
Tobias took her hand, and the pair began their walk to the nearby park. 
“Snf.”
He snuffled gently. Molly could tell that he was congested, but that he was trying to be polite. 

“I love the Spring!” She said to him. “I’m so excited that it’s finally here!” 

Tobias chuckled. “It’s a beautiful day.”

His voice was thick. He cleared his throat. 
Molly gasped and stopped by a low-hanging tree branch. 

“Look Toby, there are some buds out! I don’t think those were there yesterday.” Toby grimaced. 
“You’re lucky you don’t have allergies.” 

Oh. Molly’s hunch was right. She felt a tinge of pleasure as she imagined hearing Toby sneeze on their picnic. Ever polite, she had only caught him a few times. He always stifled, and always cleaned himself up right away. He didn’t like to be the centre of attention. 
“Poor you.”

She touched his arm compassionately. 
“I’ll be stuffed up until July.”

Toby shook his head. he sniffled again. 

“Snf.”
“Are you okay?” Molly asked. “Do you need a tissue? I have some in the picnic basket.”

”Dno, I’b fide. Snf.” 
Molly decided to leave it, for now. 

“Hah... Chuhh! Excuse me.” Toby ducked his perfect, straight nose into his elbow, and sneezed quietly. Molly could tell that he had tried to stifle it, but, to her delight, this one had caught him by surprise.

”Bless you.” She squeezed his hand.

He cleared his throat again. “Sorry.” He blushed. 

”Don’t apologize for sneezing, Tobias!” Molly exclaimed. “You can’t help it! I don’t mind.” She paused. “It’s actually kind of cute.”

Toby raised his eyebrows, a bashful smirk on his lips. 
“I’m glad you think so baby, you’re going to be hearing it a lot for the next little while.” He reddened another shade. 

“Lucky me.” Molly whispered.