Sneeze Fetish Forum

stopped using hankies due to Coronavirus?

HankyDrawer

Hi all,

I’m a lifelong handkerchief user and I never leave home without a clean one in my pocket and sometimes a spare one in my coat. Recently due to Coronavirus I’ve stopped using them and started carrying pocket packs of tissues. I wondered how many other hanky users have done the same. Maybe I’m paranoid, maybe I’m not, just wondered if I’m the only one. I must admit I miss them!

I haven’t stopped using them. I’m in Korea and the covid19 outbreak is a pretty hot topic right now... even so, I take steps to stay safe like wearing a mask in crowded places and wash my hands so often my skin gets dry but my handkerchiefs are special to me and I guess... I view them as somewhat of a comfort of sorts? Lol I know that sounds silly... I don’t use my handkerchiefs often when I’m out because I’m wearing a mask, but when I’m at work (small office, not crowded together, plenty of social distance) a good blow into a soft, enveloping handkerchief or being able to catch a sneeze and smell the detergent I use (it’s a thing, trust me) are things I do t want to give up yet. 🤧

Again I totally agree with Neo and I will still continue to use my hankies to blow my nose on. 

Over in the UK there is are no toilet rolls and tissues on the shelves of shops because people are panic buying so I'm glad I have my hankies to blow my nose into

Good topic, I've been wondering this too. Then I said screw it this morning since my allergies were a little crazy and blew my nose into a navy blue bandana. It did go straight in the wash though.

sexyhankysneeze

I haven't changed anything. Tissues are selling out fast so hankies may be essential in coming weeks.

Also if the virus is spreading fast I'd rather touch my own hanky than use tissues from a communal box that others have been touching

• 2 weeks later...