Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gf's College Cold

coolguy510

When my gf and I were in our second year of college, she suddenly caught a nasty, wet cold around December. Anyways, one day during a studying with her in the library, her nose was looking quite red, and I asked her if she was still sick. She vehemently denied it, but after a few minutes of heavy sniffling, she roared a mighty sneeze, and I felt the droplets hit my face, and when I looked up saw a thick rope of snot clinging to her nostrils. When I informed her of this, she embarresedly grinned and blew hard into a tissue. She told me that it was just allergies, but I found it hard to believe, as soon after she let out another thick "AA-AA-ECHEWW!" and covered her notes in a blanket of spray. At this point, her nose was as red as a tomato and her pretty blonde hair had snot stuck on it. Her nostrils were shining with spray, and she attempted to hide a quick lick of her lip. I decided to go get another box of tissues from a nearby table, and when she took it from my hand left a thick residue on my fingers. Although I ended up coming down with a cold as well, the study session was definately worth it!

Wow! Your girlfriend has a REALLY sexy sneeze; and allergies??! I’m so jealous of you right now. :wub:

• 11 months later...
On 3/7/2020 at 4:32 PM, coolguy510 said:

She told me that it was just allergies, but I found it hard to believe, as soon after she let out another thick "AA-AA-ECHEWW!" and covered her notes in a blanket of spray.

Sorry for being a douche, but I think allergies are much more inclined to cause sneezing than any kind of illness. I don’t have allergies, myself, but when I’m sick, I often-times sneeze LESS than normally. So, if anything, her sneezing should serve as additional evidence that her allergies are acting up; not the contrary. But yeah, I agree with CaeCuba that those are great sneezes but bad timing; and, like Thom, I’d also like to know, if she knows about your fetish. :):twisted2::wub:

Saimou