Sneeze Fetish Forum

Question for webmasters and moderators.

oOMariusOo

@SneezyHolmes  @Cecilia  And other modos...
First of all, I apologize if this topic is not at all in the right category. I have no idea where I could post it. :unsure:

Hi everybody,
I wanted to submit an idea to you. The forum is mainly focused on the English language. However, there are many members here who speak other languages.

Would it be possible to create a new forum branch ? An "international" branch, with as subcategory the different languages that can be found here. French, Spanish, Russian etc ... In order to allow those who have more trouble with the English language to be able to discuss our sneeze fetish more easily. This could attract new fetishists to the forum if they can navigate their native language.

Naturally, to do well, it would be necessary to add to each sub-category a bilingual modo who can manage and maintain all the rules set by the webmaster. ^_^

Hi, @oOMariusOo.

Thank you for your suggestion. This particular forum is an English-only forum, and a large part of that rule is so that we can effectively moderate it. I sympathize with English not being everyone's first language, and that fetishists who speak the same language may want to converse in their native languages. SneezyHolmes and I are not the webmasters of the forum, and wouldn't be able to add on another branch of it anyway. If you, or other members felt inclined to create your own forum, that would be an option. Additionally, you could try making tumblr blogs in your preferred languages.

Best,

Cecilia

7 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

This particular forum is an English-only forum, and a large part of that rule is so that we can effectively moderate it.

Exactly, but if there are bilingual moderators, it might be possible to create subcategories of languages. For example, a moderator who speaks both English and French could easily moderate this part of the forum. While continuing to enforce the rules of the entire forum. :D

10 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

SneezyHolmes and I are not the webmasters of the forum, and wouldn't be able to add on another branch of it anyway.

Yes, but if the idea is good, you can relay it to the webmaster who takes care of it. ^_^

14 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

If you, or other members felt inclined to create your own forum, that would be an option.

This option sounds good, but it will tend to divide us. And although there are many foreign members, there are still many more English members. In addition, creating a forum for each language requires time and certain knowledge that not everyone has. :ohwell:

Anyway, thank you for your encouragement. :thumbsup2:

Hi Marius,

I agree with Cecilia. I can understand the frustration of English not being one's first language but there are simply not nearly enough members to warrant jumping through the hoops necessary to create duplicates of each section for non-native speakers.

And every mod would need to be bilingual to make sure the sections are being properly moderated as moderating involves a LOT of group decision making and in the event the bilingual mods cannot perform their tasks or need time away, who would look over the non-English sections?

I am very sorry for those that struggle to uphold the English only rule but the only truly valid option would be to make your own forum or as Cecilia said, to create a Tumblr blog and communicate that way.

There are tutorials out there that can assist you with making your own forum and plenty of the hosting sites out there are fairly easy to use for making a basic forum as you wouldn't need anything super in depth. Just a platform to talk through.

Cheers,

SneezyHolmes