Sneeze Fetish Forum

I thought this story was apropos of sharing

RB

Thanks.

I feel weird, now, though, because the public-health instructor part of me totally wants to share that article, while the fetishist part of me is going NOPE!

Love the title, 'Stop sneeze-shaming.'  I've been thinking of all the allergy sufferers out there in the midst of all this, and feeling badly for them, with spring fast approaching or already here, for some.  Thanks for posting.

7 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

I feel weird, now, though, because the public-health instructor part of me totally wants to share that article, while the fetishist part of me is going NOPE!

Agreed!

I should really send that article out to the public!  I already get rude comments about my sneezing sometimes, but now people are afraid I have Corona virus!

I actually mentioned this article in a conversation last night.  I was out for drinks with a friend when a few others showed up, and before long the conversation had turned, of course, to everything going on.  I think someone made reference to not everything being virus-related and how people were over-reacting to anything symptomatic.  All of a sudden I heard myself mentioning allergies, and then talking about the ‘sneeze-shaming’ article.  I don’t think I’ve ever willingly said 'sneeze' to anyone before, let alone discuss it so casually, so it was a little shocking for me to do that (and I hadn’t even finished one drink yet, so it was not the alcohol talking). 

Anyway, the conversation casually drifted around that for a little while, until someone pointed to me and exclaimed, “OK, her house is the designated safe sneezing space for allergy season!” to which everyone started laughing.  I think I may have said something like, “Sure, come on over,” or something like that, but my brain had officially checked out by then, so I'm not really sure what I said.