Sneeze Fetish Forum

Satisfying sneezes

loud_itchynose

Do you know that feeling when you haven’t had a good proper sneeze in a while?
When you’ve been stuck with an itchy nose and nothing happens. I had just about enough of that feeling so I decided to take matters into my own hands. First I tried to induce with a brush and some pepper and all I got was one measly “HUHCHOO”. My sneezes have never been pretty or delicate something I would love to change in comparison to my rather harsh loud sneeze. 

So I decided to go bigger by inducing with a tissue. I honestly didn’t think it was going to work until the tip found the “sweet spot” in my nose and wow that really did it. This time I was more prepared with my handkerchief next to me as I twirled the tissue around. “HAESHOO HA-SHOE HAESSHOO HUH-CHOO” over again 10 times in a row into my hanky. Wow those sneezes really did it for me. I’m more of a dry sneezer unless I’m sick but those sneezes were really wet and thankfully I caught them all into my hanky which was quite wet at the end of it. My nose was pink and unfortunately while I got all my sneezes out, my nose is quite stuffy with congestion and it sounds (and feels up in my nose) like I have a cold every-time I try to speak. I keep trying to blow it all out but to not avail 

Anyone got any ideas for how to get a good sneeze and sniffle out in the future? 

Sincerely, 

A stuffy yet satisfied Macy. 

1 hour ago, Macy said:

“HAESHOO HA-SHOE HAESSHOO HUH-CHOO” over again 10 times in a row into my hanky.

Wow - sounds like you really needed those sneezes :D Do you find your induced sneeze fits cause more sneezes than you would sneeze naturally?

No actually my natural sneezes can get pretty bad. I’m allergic to dust and pollen but dust really sets me off. So if I’m in a place which has lots of dust I’ll have all the itchy and watering along with lots of sneezing. On top of that there’s always my morning sniffles but those have been really lowkey for a while😀

Bless you .. those sneezes certainly sounded like what you needed...… like you pollen and dust can set me off and yes morning sniffles can be irritating as well 

On 3/14/2020 at 5:06 PM, Macy said:

When you’ve been stuck with an itchy nose and nothing happens. I had just about enough of that feeling so I decided to take matters into my own hands. First I tried to induce with a brush and some pepper and all I got was one measly “HUHCHOO”. My sneezes have never been pretty or delicate something I would love to change in comparison to my rather harsh loud sneeze. 

So I decided to go bigger by inducing with a tissue. I honestly didn’t think it was going to work until the tip found the “sweet spot” in my nose and wow that really did it. This time I was more prepared with my handkerchief next to me as I twirled the tissue around. “HAESHOO HA-SHOE HAESSHOO HUH-CHOO” over again 10 times in a row into my hanky. Wow those sneezes really did it for me. I’m more of a dry sneezer unless I’m sick but those sneezes were really wet and thankfully I caught them all into my hanky which was quite wet at the end of it. My nose was pink and unfortunately while I got all my sneezes out, my nose is quite stuffy with congestion and it sounds (and feels up in my nose) like I have a cold every-time I try to speak. I keep trying to blow it all out but to not avail 

Anyone got any ideas for how to get a good sneeze and sniffle out in the future? 

Sincerely, 

Hi!  I was feeling that very same desire get get a good sneeze out the other day. Quite by accident a found that my new buzzing face massager/brush thing induced the most wonderful sneezes if I turned it on and held it in just the right spot on the bridge of my nose, off to one side. The feeling came on so much quicker and was every bit as satisfying as inducing with a tissue but it didn’t leave me feeling super stuffy afterwards. :) I also was able to catch mine (well, all except the super surprising one at the beginning) in a soft, clean handkerchief and the whole experience just left me all smiles. 🤧

On 3/14/2020 at 10:06 AM, Macy said:

Sincerely, 

Wow! Those sneezes sound really attractive, especially in a fit of 10 :drool:. To make you sneeze, I would recommend strong snus, IF AND ONLY IF that’s legal in your country. Here in Finland, it’s totally legal to use (as long as you’re at least 18), but illegal to sell, as is the case in all EU countries, except Sweden. It works for me most of the time :winksmiley02:.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/14/2020 at 8:06 AM, Macy said:

Sincerely, 

chhinkni is pretty potent if you can get hold of it!

failing that dip that tissue point in some dust if that's what does it for you!

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/16/2020 at 9:40 PM, Neogiomach said:

Hi!  I was feeling that very same desire get get a good sneeze out the other day. Quite by accident a found that my new buzzing face massager/brush thing induced the most wonderful sneezes if I turned it on and held it in just the right spot on the bridge of my nose, off to one side. The feeling came on so much quicker and was every bit as satisfying as inducing with a tissue but it didn’t leave me feeling super stuffy afterwards. :) I also was able to catch mine (well, all except the super surprising one at the beginning) in a soft, clean handkerchief and the whole experience just left me all smiles. 🤧

Ahhh what a perfectly lovely description!  The second best thing from feeling it is to read about it.  :)

On 3/14/2020 at 8:06 AM, Macy said:

My nose was pink and unfortunately while I got all my sneezes out, my nose is quite stuffy with congestion and it sounds (and feels up in my nose) like I have a cold every-time I try to speak. I keep trying to blow it all out but to not avail 

Sincerely, 

Sorry it left you all stuffed up - sounds like you got your satisfying sneezes, though. Do you often find that you struggle to get everything out with a nose-blow like that? I've plenty of tips and techniques that might help you give your nose a better toot.