Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coffee Chicken Barista

Hello lovely humans! I've been gone for ages but I am back now with not one, but two separate "drabble" (okay, more like short story) threads! This one will be a "denial" only thread. All my stories here will focus on denial: cold denial, allergy denial, etc. My other thread will be an 18+ only thread so look out for that one as well!

So, this is the prompt list for these drabbles, though I will be doing them in whatever order I come up with ideas:

1-First Kiss, 2-Final, 3-Numb, 4-Broken Wings, 5-Melody, 6-Rules, 7-Chocolate, 8-Nostalgia, 9-Heartbeat, 10-Stranger, 11-Confusion, 12-Bitter, 13-Afterlife, 14-Daybreak, 15-Audience, 16-Endless Sorrow, 17-Fireworks, 18-Wishing, 19-Happy Birthday To You, 20-Tomorrow, 21-Oppression, 22-Agony, 23-Return, 24-Protection, 25-Boxes, 26-Hope, 27-Preparation, 28-Beautiful, 29-Lies, 30-Underneath, 31-Hide, 32-Diary, 33-Unforeseen, 34-Unconditional, 35-Gone, 36-Clear Skies, 37-Heartache, 38-Wired, 39-Insanity, 40-Foolish, 41-Words, 42-Study, 43-Punctual, 44-Piggybank, 45-Shooting Star, 46-Pill, 47-Gentle, 48-Fire, 49-French, 50-Tiger

Alright, so, without further ado, on to the stories!

Prompt: First Kiss

Characters: Ryan/Aaron (cold)

Author: Rachiella

Descriptions: 

-Aaron Michael Adams: Aaron is originally from Atlanta, Georgia. He studies French literature. He has short brown hair, green eyes, he has glasses but he tends to wear contacts, he's 5'7 and very fit because he works out daily, he has a bit of stubble (because Ryan loves it) and he has 3 tattoos (1 on his left shoulder, 1 on his right wrist and 1 on his left ankle). He is allergic to pollen and cats and he has a bad immune system. His father was never really in the picture and his mother abandoned him when he was 5 years old so he grew up in the system and, because of that, he has a very hard time opening up to people and an even harder time showing weakness. When he finally does open up to someone though, he becomes incredibly sweet and protective.

-Ryan Eric Wright: Ryan is originally from Denver, Colorado. He studies business. He has short brown hair and green eyes, he's about 5'10, he has a piercing in his right ear, he has a tattoo on his back and he has dimples when he smiles. He is allergic to pollen, perfume/cologne and most scented products and he has a bad immune system. He has 1 younger sister, his parents are still happily married and he is very close with his family.

Story:

Aaron sighed frustratedly as he looked in the mirror. No matter what he did, he could not get this damn shirt to fit him properly. Resigning himself to having to wear all black instead of the bit of color he’d hoped for, he pulled off his blue shirt and grabbed a black one from his closet. He pulled it on, just as his nose begin to tickle. Again. He yanked the shirt on and grabbed a tissue from the box by his bed, bringing it to his face and stifling a quick set of sneezes into it. 

Esh! Esh! Esh!

Aaron sniffled and sighed, throwing the tissue in the trash before turning back to the mirror. Alright, black shirt was definitely an improvement. It was the night of his first college party and he wanted to look good. Well, as good as he could while his nose was bright red and streaming. But cold be damned, he was determined to have a good time. He rolled his eyes as his nose twitched once more. 

Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh! E…E…Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Ugh, dammit!”

Blowing his nose for the millionth time, Aaron grabbed his coat and took off. 

————

Aaron sniffled as he finished his second beer of the night, desperately trying to fight back another tickle in his nose. Sighing as he realized it was a losing battle, he put down his cup and turned his head, burying his nose in his elbow.

Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“Bless you!” 

Aaron lifted his head up and sniffled, turning his head towards the unfamiliar voice.

“Ugh, thanks.”

Aaron glanced up at the stranger and nearly lost his breath. Woah, who was this gorgeous man!? The man smiled flirtatiously at him.

“You alright? Those sounded like some violent sneezes!”

Aaron sniffled, putting on his best “healthy” voice. A gorgeous man was in front of him, potentially flirting with him, there was no way he was going to let him know that he was feeling sick.

“Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. Dust or something.” 

“Good. Can I get you another drink?”

“Sure, that’d be great.”

The gorgeous man smiled again and took off to grab a beer for him. Aaron let out a breath he hadn’t realized he’d been holding and grabbed a tissue from his travel pack, blowing his nose as quickly as he could. Unfortunately, the action only served to bring the tickle back into his nose.

“Oh crap…Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“Woah, bless you! Are you sure you’re okay?”

Aaron sniffled and looked back up, smiling. 

“Yeah. Totally fine.”

The handsome stranger smiled back and gave him the beer, before sticking out his hand.

“I’m Ryan.”

Aaron smiled and reached out, shaking his hand.

“Aaron. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too.”

————

Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Ugh!”

“Bless you! Again!”

Aaron rolled his eyes playfully at Ryan, nudging him slightly. After a few more drinks, the two men had found themselves in a private room, making out slowly, with Aaron pulling away every few minutes to sneeze. Ryan smiled and pulled Aaron closer, pulling him in for another kiss. Aaron smiled, enjoying Ryan’s lips against his, before pulling away quickly to sniffle. Ryan sighed and leaned his head against Aaron’s shoulder.

“Aaron, answer me honestly, is there a chance I’m gonna wake up sick in a few days?”

Aaron blushed and shrugged. Ryan smiled and kissed Aaron’s neck. 

“It’s okay Aaron. I’m not mad or anything. But why didn’t you just say you were sick?”

Aaron’s blush intensified. 

“Why? Because a ridiculously hot guy was flirting with me and I didn’t want him to get turned off by the snotty, sneezy mess.”

Ryan laughed loudly. 

“Aw, Aaron. I still think you’re gorgeous.”

Aaron smiled before groaning and turning away to grab yet another tissue. 

Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“Bless you!”

Ryan smiled and gently untangled himself from Aaron before standing up.

“Come on Aaron. Let me take you home.”

Aaron smiled and sniffled, allowing Ryan to help him stand up. Before they left the comfort of their quiet room, Ryan pulled Aaron into one more quick kiss. 

“So, do you think you might want to grab coffee sometime?”

Aaron smiled.

“Give me a few days to get over this cold. Then I would be absolutely honored.”

Prompt: Numb

Characters: Andrew/Cody (cold)

Descriptions:

-Cody Spencer Lewis: Cody is originally from The Bronx, New York. He studies Russian literature. He has red hair which reaches down to about his shoulders, brown eyes and glasses, he's about 6'0, has no facial hair and he has 4 piercings in his left ear and 3 in his right. Cody is allergic to cats, perfume (especially lavender scented ones), dust and roses and he has a bad immune system. He has no siblings and his mother died from cancer when he was 11 years old so he spent most of his life with only his father.

-Andrew "Andy" Brendon Baker: Andy is originally from Manhattan, New York. He studies anthropology. He has black, spiky hair and dark brown eyes, he's half Indian (his mother's side), he's about 5'9 and he has a bit of stubble (because Cody thinks it's sexy). Andy is allergic to dogs, cats and mold and he has a good immune system. He has 4 older sisters and one old half-brother (from his father's previous marriage). His parents are still happily married.

Story:

“Watch out Cody! I’m gonna catch up!”

Cody chanced a quick look behind him to see his boyfriend picking up speed and rapidly approaching him.

“No way! I’m gonna beat you!”

Cody faced forward and continued. The two men were on their first day of a week long ski trip, following a particularly grueling mid-year finals week. While neither of them were expert skiers, they were both comfortable enough that they tended to get fairly competitive with each other, racing down the mountains as fast as they could. 

“Almost there Cody!”

Cody laughed and turned his head back to yell something at his boyfriend, only to be interrupted by Andrew’s frantic scream.

“Cody, watch out!”

Cody quickly turned around and realized he was moments away from hitting another skier. He abruptly swerved and tripped over one of his skis, flipping forward and falling into a huge pile of snow. 

“Damn it!”

“Cody!”

Cody sat up and tried to push himself up before realizing that his ski was had snapped. He sighed frustratedly just as Andrew plopped down next to him. 

“Cody, are you okay!?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. I snapped my ski though.”

Andrew let out a sigh of relief and kissed his boyfriend’s head. Cody smiled and nuzzled Andrew’s neck. 

“I’m fine baby. I promise.”

“Good. Can you get up?”

Cody nodded and stood up, immediately noticing how drenched he was from the snow. Andrew kissed his head again and grabbed Cody’s destroyed skis, wrapping an arm around his boyfriend as they made their way down the rest of the mountain. 

————

It was about an hour or so before Andrew and Cody made it back to their room and by that point, Cody was shivering violently. His clothes were soaked from the fall and walking through the freezing cold air hadn’t done him any favors. His hands and feet were both completely numb and his nose was running violently from the cold. Andrew pulled him into the room and began to pull his boyfriend’s clothes off, shoving him towards the shower. 

“Cody, in the shower, now! Make sure to turn it up as hot as you can stand it.”

Cody nodded and made his way into the bathroom, still shivering. Andrew watched him worriedly as he began to collect his boyfriend’s discarded clothes, throwing him on the line to dry.

————

Andrew looked up as his boyfriend made his way out of the bathroom, smiling softly.

“Hey baby, you warming up?”

Cody smiled and nodded, making his way over to his partner. Andrew patted the place on the bed next to him, prompting Cody to climb in and snuggle up close to him. Andrew smiled and kissed Cody’s head.

“You sure you’re okay sweetheart?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

————

Cody opened his eyes and smiled, enjoying the warm feeling of his boyfriend’s arms around him. His smile was short lived however, as he felt a violent twitch in his nose. He turned his head into his pillow and stifled a fit of sneezes into it, not wanting to wake his partner. 

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

Cody sniffled and reached out to grab a tissue, blowing his nose wetly. He sniffled again as he threw the tissue away, snuggling back against his boyfriend, hoping to drift back to sleep. He was moments away from slumber when his nose violently twitched again.

“Crap…Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Hm, bless you…”

Cody smiled at his boyfriend’s sleepy voice.

“Thank you babe.”

Andrew kissed Cody’s shoulder and tightened his grip around Cody’s waist. 

“Morning Cody.”

“Morning babe.”

“Do you think you feel up to more skiing today?”

Cody nodded and stretched, finally taking stock of how he felt. Oh, maybe not. Cody abruptly realized how awful he felt. His body was achy, his throat was sore and worst of all, his nose felt completely blocked up. Cody groaned. 

“Cody, you okay?”

Cody sighed, not wanting to disappoint his boyfriend, who had been looking forward to this ski trip for weeks.

“Yeah, I’m great. Just needed a stretch.”

Andrew smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s neck. 

“Awesome! Now let’s go get you another pair of skis.”

————

Cody sniffled, desperately trying to hold back a sneeze. He and Andrew were on the ski lift, making their way up the mountain. Cody sighed, finally fighting back the urge. He had already sneezed twice more in front of his boyfriend that day and he couldn’t afford to let Andrew see him sneeze again. He let out a sigh of relief as he saw the end of the ski lift, knowing he could take off down the hill and sneeze in peace, at a safe distance from his boyfriend. He sniffled once more as they got off the lift before nudging Andrew. 

“Race you down the hill!”

“Hey!”

Cody took off as fast as he could, getting out of ear shot as quickly as possible. As soon as he felt he could, he pitched forward, sneezing violently.

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! I….ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO!

Cody sniffled, feeling snot run from his nose. 

“Coming up behind you Cody!”

Cody sniffled violently, desperately trying to get his nose under control before his boyfriend caught up to him. He turned his head slightly, just as he heard his boyfriend come up behind him. Andrew laughed.

“Caught you!”

Cody opened his mouth, preparing to shout back, only to be abruptly overtaken by the need to sneeze.

“Oh no…Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

Cody glanced back up to see Andrew’s worried face. 

“Cody, pull off to the side.”

Cody sighed but nodded, skiing off to the side of the path, Andrew following behind him. As soon as they were safely off the path, Andrew pulled Cody to his chest, hugging him close. 

“Why didn’t you tell me you were sick?”

Cody sighed, snuggling closer.

“I just didn’t want to ruin our vacation.”

“Oh baby…”

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you sneezy!”

Cody laughed quietly and pulled back from Andrew, rubbing his nose against his sleeve. Andrew smiled.

“Come on. Let’s get you down the hill and into bed. We can happily enjoy vacation from in there.” 

Comments? Requests? Other things?

Edited by Coffee Chicken Barista

*And then arty died and is watching from wherever she is*

And the first is my favorite couple!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok ok! What about Aaron and Ryan again buuuuuuttttt its Ryan who is really sick but is in denial because he doesn't want to worry Aaron about something or he has to be at a presentation for Aaron and doesn't want him going alone. #protective sicky bf

Aaahhh... An entire thread dedicated to sneezy denial?! Oh yeah, I'm so here for this! 😎

Those were some really cute and fun stories. "First kiss" was my favorite! I loved all the embarrassed blushing and sneezing while making out ^^

Thanks a lot for sharing! ^_^

Edited by Selene
Typo
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey all! So, I was a fail at updating but, like most people, my world has kind of been turned on it's head over the past few months so I haven't had time or energy to do a lot of writing. However, I have found my inspiration again so you can expect more frequent updates. I'm not gonna have a set schedule but it should be a little more regular. I have also updated my 18+ thread, so feel free to check that one out as well! Anyways, onto the fun stuff!

Arty-Thanks so much for the love! And enjoy your request!

Selene-Aw, yay! I’m glad you liked it! And I’m excited to write a whole denial thread.

Loverofreading-Thank you! And most definitely, I will do one with those boys for next time!

2SHY222-Well, don’t die! That’s not good! Haha! I’m glad you liked it!

Prompt: Chocolate

Characters: Ben/Alex (cold)

Descriptions:

-Benjamin "Ben" Stanley Randolff: Ben is originally from Chicago, Illinois. He studies business. He has short brown hair and green eyes, he's 6'0, he's clean shaven and he doesn't have any piercings or tattoos. He is allergic to smoke, dogs, cats, horses, hay and dust and he has a bad immune system. His family is Jewish (though not particularly religious), he has 1 younger brother, his parents are still happily married and he is close with his family.

-Alexander "Alex" Reed Harder: Alex is originally from Toronto, Canada. He studies art. He has short, floppy dark brown hair and blue eyes, he's about 6'2, he's clean shaven and he doesn't have any piercings or tattoos. He is allergic to pollen, cats and dust and he has a bad immune system. He has 2 sisters (one older, one younger), his parents are still happily married and he is close with his family.

Story:

Ben smiled as he quietly crawled out of bed, trying not to wake up his boyfriend. He paused as Alex let out a muffled noise and rolled over, seeking Ben’s warmth as he slept. Ben rolled his eyes affectionately before silently slipping out of the room and heading towards the kitchen. It was their first Valentine’s day together and Ben had prepared a whole day of love and pampering for the other man. Alex had been stressed out at work for the past few weeks preparing designs for a major client, and Ben was determined to give Alex an amazing day full of as much love as he could muster. And the day began with breakfast in bed. Ben whistled quietly as he cooked, a smile permanently plastered on his face, until he was pulled from his thoughts by a sneeze coming from the bedroom.

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo!

Ben laughed quietly, slightly disappointed that he wouldn’t be able to surprise his sleeping boyfriend, but excited to start the day with him.

“Ben?”

“I’m in the kitchen baby!”

Ben’s smile widened as Alex stumbled sleepily out of their bedroom and made his way into the kitchen, kissing Ben’s cheek. 

“You weren’t next to me when I woke up.”

“Yeah, I was trying to make you breakfast in bed but you woke up and ruined it.”

Ben nudged Alex affectionately to let him know he wasn’t actually angry. Alex smiled and let out a wet sniffle and leaned his head against Ben’s shoulder, sleepily.

“You didn’t need to do that babe.”

“I know I didn’t need to. I wanted to. It’s out first Valentine’s Day and I know that you’ve been stressed out so I was…”

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo!

Ben laughed quietly and leaned back to kiss Alex’ head.

“Bless you. And bless you for before too.”

“Thanks.”

“Anyways, I wanted to do something nice for you. I have a whole day of stuff planned out for us but only if you want to do it. I know you’re tired from work so it’s fine if you don’t but I thought it would be nice.”

Alex smiled and nuzzled Ben’s shoulder. 

“I love it sweetheart. Thank you.”

Ben smiled happily before nudging Alex back so he could serve them both breakfast. Alex let out another wet sniffle and a small cough as he made his way to the table, prompting a frown from Ben.

“Hey Alex? Are you okay? You’ve been sneezing and sniffling since you woke up and it sounds like you just coughed…”

“No, I’m fine. Just a little early morning congestion.”

“You sure? Cause if you aren’t feeling well, we can just stay home and hang out.”

Alex blushed slightly and cleared his throat.

“No really, I’m okay. Tell me about this day you have planned.”

Ben smiled, still a little concerned about his boyfriend, before serving breakfast and sitting down with his partner to start their day.

-----------------

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! A….ACSHOO!

“Bless you! Again!”

Alex sniffled and wiped his nose tiredly on his sleeve. Ben sighed and tightened his grip around Alex’ shoulder, pulling him closer and kissing his neck. 

“Alex, honey, why didn’t you tell me you were getting sick?”

“I’m not.”

“Alex…”

“Honestly, I’m fine. I think it’s just allergies.”

“I thought it was early morning congestion.”

Alex sniffled and glared at his boyfriend. 

“It was this morning. Now it’s allergies.”

“Babe…”

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo!

“Oh honey, bless you!”

Alex sniffled again and coughed quietly before turning back to Ben.

“I’m fine. Seriously Ben, you took me on a walk around the lake. I know it’s February but pollen does still exist.”

Ben sighed and kissed his boyfriend’s head.

“Are you sure? Babe, seriously, we can go home if…”

“BEN! I’m fine! Come on, you planned this whole day for us. And I’m having fun. Keep the day coming!”

Ben shook his head affectionately and shrugged. 

“Alright, alright. But if you start feeling crappy, let me know.”

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo!

“Bless you!”

-----------------------

They made it to around 5 pm before Ben finally got Alex to go home and even then, it was only by a small white lie. He had managed to convince his boyfriend that he had planned the end of their evening at home. Ben sighed as Alex pitched forward for what felt like the hundredth time.

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! A…ACSHOO! ACSHOO! ACSHOO! ACSHOO!

“Bless you Alex!”

Alex sniffled, the sound much wetter than it had been that morning, and let out a string of wet, painful sounding coughs. Ben pulled Alex closer and kissed his head. 

“Honey…”

“Don’t say anything…please.”

Ben sighed and nodded, sensing how embarrassed his partner was. Instead, he just hugged his boyfriend tightly and led him home.

-------------------

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! A…ACSHOO!

“Bless you!”

Alex looked up and smiled sleepily as Ben made his way towards the couch to cuddle up with him. Ben smiled gently and wrapped an arm around his partner, pulling him close and kissing his forehead, checking for fever. 

“Alex, why didn’t you tell me you weren’t feeling well?”

Alex sighed and leaned down, placing his tired head in Ben’s lap. 

“Because you planned this super sweet day for us. And it’s our first Valentine’s day. And I’ve been so busy recently that I haven’t been the greatest boyfriend. And…”

“Alex, baby, you’ve been an amazing boyfriend. I know that you’ve been stressed the past few weeks but you definitely haven’t been a bad partner. Honey, this day was about celebrating us, yes, but also about doing something nice for you. If you didn’t feel well, I would have been just as happy spending the day curled up in bed.”

Alex sniffled and nodded against Ben’s lap. Ben smiled and tilted his head down to kiss his boyfriend.

“Do you want your present?”

Alex smiled and perked up slightly, glancing playfully at Ben.

“Yes please.”

Ben laughed and stood up, gently nudging Alex over in the process, and ran to the bedroom. He returned a moment later with a massive 100 piece chocolate box. Alex’ eyes widened almost comically. 

“Is that…?”

“Yup. 100 pieces of good quality, rich chocolate. For my chocolate fiend boyfriend.”

Alex smiled and tilted his head up to kiss Ben’s cheek. Ben smiled and moved his head to the side, instead catching Alex’ lips in a quick kiss. Alex laughed and pulled away.

“I was trying to avoid your lips. You know, germs…”

“I think we’re a little past that.”

Alex smiled before rolling his eyes and turning his head away.

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! A…ACSHOO!

“Bless you cutie.”

“Thank you. And thank you for the chocolate.”

“My pleasure baby. Happy Valentine’s Day.”

“Happy Valentine’s Day to you too.”

Prompt: Hope

Characters: Aaron/Ryan (cold)

note: this is for Arty

Story:

“Damn it!”

Ryan rolled his eyes affectionately at his boyfriend’s outburst. 

“Aaron, babe, you doing alright?”

“No! It’s too much! I hate this!”

Ryan sighed and got up off the coach, making his way towards his partner at the kitchen table. 

“Aaron, I know you’re stressed. You just need to take a few deep breaths.”

Aaron groaned and dropped his head in his hands. Ryan smiled and wrapped his arms around Aaron’s neck, kissing his head softly. Aaron was buried up to his eyes in books, trying to finish his final thesis which was due at the end of the week, and he was stressed out of his mind. While Ryan had suffered through a week or so of final exams, Aaron was stuck with months and months of writing a full paper. Ryan felt so bad for his exhausted partner and wanted nothing more than to be there for him, keeping him as calm as possible.

“Baby, you’re almost done. It’s all done at the end of the week.”

Ryan groaned. 

“Ugh, don’t remind me how much I have left to do in such a short amount of time.”

Ryan sighed and rubbed his temples against his growing headache. Well, maybe that wasn’t the best way to phrase that. 

“Aaron, you’re doing amazing. I’m so proud of you.”

Aaron smiled slightly, leaning back against his boyfriend. 

“I’m sorry I’ve been such a grouch recently.”

"You've been fine babe. Hey, how about you put this away for the night and come to bed. I’ll give you a massage to relax you…”

Aaron smiled and nodded.

“Sounds good to me.”

“Perfect. Let me just…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Bless you!”

Ryan sniffled before turning back to Aaron. 

“Come on babe. Let me take care of you.”

---------------

Ryan woke up, feeling slightly groggy, and tightened his hold around Aaron’s waist. Jeez, even in sleep Aaron felt tense and overworked. Ryan leaned forward and kissed his boyfriend’s shoulder, smiling when Aaron mumbled in his sleep. He continued to lay there, content to snuggle up against his boyfriend, until his nose started twitching. He sniffled and turned away, desperately reaching for a tissue to muffle his sneeze into so he wouldn’t wake his partner. He grabbed one just in time. 

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! H…Hepshoo!

Ryan sniffled and blew his nose quietly, wincing at how wet it sounded. Damn it! He really hoped he wasn’t getting sick. That was the last thing Aaron needed to deal with right now: a sick and miserable boyfriend. Ryan sighed and leaned back in bed, taking stock of how he really felt. His nose felt a little stuffed up and his throat was a little scratchy but those could both be explained away by allergies. However, he also had a little bit of a headache and a general feeling of heaviness throughout his body. That was a little harder to explain away but it could be nothing. Good, denial. As long as he kept denying a cold, it wouldn’t be that big of a deal. Ryan groaned quietly as his nose twitched again. He quickly got up and made his way out of the bedroom, pinching his nose shut to hold off the sneezes until he was away from his sleeping partner. 

H…H…H…H…H….Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! H…HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO!

Ryan sniffled miserably and grabbed another tissue, blowing his nose loudly. Damn it!

-----------------

“Ryan, can you come here?”

Ryan sighed and exhaustedly climbed out of bed, heading in the direction of Aaron’s voice. Aaron had been working ever since he woke up, allowing Ryan to rest in their bedroom under the guise of giving Aaron some space. Ryan sniffled once before approaching the table where Aaron was working. 

“Hey hon, what’s up?”

“I just…can I have a hug?”

Ryan laughed quietly at how adorable his boyfriend was and leaned down, wrapping his arms around Aaron’s shoulders and pulling him close. Aaron sighed into Ryan’s chest and nuzzled into his neck, seeking comfort. Unfortunately, the movement made Aaron’s hair tickle Ryan’s already sensitive nose. Ryan’s nose twitched violently as he abruptly pulled away from the hug.

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! HEPSHOO!

“Bless you baby! Jesus!”

Ryan sniffled and reached into his pocket, pulling out his now well used tissue and wiping his nose. Aaron frowned. 

“Ryan, are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Why?”

“Nothing. Just…that was an intense fit. And you were sneezing a little bit last night. And I thought I heard you sneezing this morning too.”

“No, I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.”

“You sure?”

Ryan wiped his nose once more before turning back towards his boyfriend. 

“Yup. I’m totally fine. Do you need another hug before getting back to work?”

Aaron smiled affectionately. 

“No, thanks babe. I’m feeling better.”

“Good. I’ll just be back in our room. Call me if you need anything.”

Ryan smiled at Aaron and ruffled his hair affectionately as he made his way back to their room. As soon as he shut the door behind him, he collapsed back on the bed and crawled under the covers. Damn, when did it get so damn cold in the apartment?

------------------

Aaron yawned and shut his laptop, content with the amount of work he’d finished that day. He stood up and stretched, popping his back in the process, before making his way to their bedroom. To his surprise, Ryan was already asleep, burrowed under the covers, with a clearly used tissue bundled up in his hand, a feverish blush painting his cheeks and nose. Aaron sighed sadly. Poor Ryan. He was pretty sure his boyfriend had been coming down with a cold but he hadn’t seen how bad it was until now. He grabbed a clean tissue from the box by the bed and used it to pluck the crumpled one from Ryan’s hand before throwing it in the garbage. Ryan sniffled and let out a muffled cough in his sleep before settling down again. Aaron smiled slightly and stripped down to his underwear, crawling under the covers behind his boyfriend and wrapping an arm around him. He frowned. The poor thing felt uncomfortably warm, no wonder he was so flushed. Aaron kissed the back of Ryan’s neck affectionately before succumbing to sleep himself.

---------------

Ryan cleared his scratchy throat as soon as he woke up. Great, that was a pleasant way to start the day. Sighing, he rolled over to reach for a tissue only to be greeted by a glass of orange juice, a couple of cold tablets, a thermometer and a note from Aaron.

Stupid dummy, you thought you could hide from me!? Come on, I know you way too well. Take your pills, drink your juice, take your temperature and come on out here and join me on the couch if you feel okay enough. I love you, you weirdo.

Ryan sniffled and sighed, knowing he’d been caught. Crap, he really didn’t want to add more to Aaron’s plate. Ryan groaned as he felt a sneeze brewing in his nose, grabbing a fresh tissue just in time. 

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

He blew his nose and let out a single sniffle before grabbing the thermometer and slipping it under his tongue. Well, at least now he didn’t need to hide how terrible he felt.

------------------

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! H…HEPSHOO!

Aaron glanced up at the sound of his boyfriend’s sneezes to see Ryan sluggishly trudging into the living room. 

“Aw baby. Come here.”

Ryan sniffled pathetically and made his way towards Aaron, dropping down on the couch and snuggling in with his head in Aaron’s lap. Aaron put his laptop aside and began running his fingers through Ryan’s hair, massaging his scalp gently.

“Why didn’t you tell me you weren’t feeling well?”

“You’ve got enough going on. You didn’t need to be taking care of a sick boyfriend on top of everything…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Ugh!”

“Bless you hon.”

Ryan sighed and blew his nose, snuggling closer to Aaron. Aaron smiled.

“Honey, you can’t help it if you’re sick. Besides, you’re a big boy. I know you can take care of yourself. I’m just here to supply affection and love and I can easily do that while still working.”

Ryan smiled and tilted his head up to meet Aaron’s eyes. Aaron smiled down at him and pushed his hair back affectionately, taking the opportunity to feel Ryan’s forehead.

“What was your temperature?”

“A little over 100. Not too bad.”

“Good. We’ll keep an eye on it.”

Ryan nodded and let out a small cough. Aaron bent down and kissed Ryan’s warm forehead before pulling the blanket down off the back of the couch and draping it over the sick man next to him. Ryan smiled. 

“Can you still work if I’m in your lap or do you need me to move?”

“No baby, you’re fine. You can stay here.”

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Gesundheit!”

“Thanks.”

Ryan sniffled and put his head back down, sleepily.

“I was really hoping it was just allergies.”

“I know hon.”

“I really didn’t want to get sick while you’re so stressed.”

“I know baby. And really, it’s okay. Close your eyes hon. I’ve got you.”

Aw!!! I liked the first one (a lot!), but I LOVED the second one! Sickies trying to care for their partner instead of vice versa are just the sweetest! 😍

MyOwnPrivateSFC-Aw, thanks! I have a special place in my heart for that as well!

Prompt: Heartbeat

Characters: Julian/Daniel (cold)

note: this is for Loverofreading

Descriptions:

-Daniel Jonathan Evans: Daniel is originally from Seattle, Washington. He studies music. He has brown hair that's long enough to fall into his eyes, blue eyes, he has glasses but he tends to wear contacts, he's 6'0, he's clean shaven and he doesn't have any piercings or tattoos. He is allergic to pollen, cats, dogs, ragweed, mold, feathers, perfume/cologne, he's lactose intolerant and he has a bad immune system. He has one younger sister ,his parents are still happily married and he is very close with his family.

-Julian Elliot Logan: Julian is originally from Edgewood, Texas. He studies pre-med. He has blond, naturally spiky hair, green eyes, he wears glasses, he's about 5'9 and kind of thin and scrawny, he's clean shaven and he doesn't have any piercings or tattoos. He is allergic to pollen, perfume/cologne and most scented products and he has a bad immune system. He has 1 younger sister and his parents are still married however, he hasn't spoken to them in years. They aren't a fan of him being gay. He has stayed close with his sister though.

Story:

Julian sighed and snuggled closer to his boyfriend’s chest, smiling as Daniel let out a little snuffle in his sleep. The 2 men had both been busy the past few weeks and were coming up on a few more weeks of insanely busy schedules. Consequently, this was their only day off together for a while. They had spent a late night out with friends and had come home slightly drunk, crashing into bed and falling asleep almost immediately. Now, the next morning, they had no plans and nothing to do, so Julian had no problem waking up slowly and cuddling with Daniel, rather than getting up and going about their day. Daniel snuffled again and rolled closer to Julian in his sleep. Julian laughed quietly and tilted his head up, kissing his sleeping partner’s chin. 

“Morning sleepy head.”

“Whazzit…”

Julian smiled, nuzzling Daniel’s neck. Daniel yawned and sleepily tightened his grip around Julian’s shoulders.

“Time is it?”

“I don’t know. We don’t have anything going on today, so who cares?”

Daniel smiled and nuzzled Julian’s hair. 

“Good point.”

Julian grinned and dropped his head back down onto Daniel’s chest, listening to the comforting sound of his heartbeat. The men lay in comfortable silence for awhile, Daniel playing with Julian’s hair while Julian placed occasional kisses on Daniel’s chest, until Julian felt his boyfriend’s breath hitch.

I…I…Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Ugh, excuse me.”

Julian chuckled quietly.

“Way to ruin the quiet moment babe.”

Daniel laughed and sniffled quietly, nudging Julian gently to encourage him to move. 

“Baby, sit up for a minute. I need to grab a tissue.”

Julian obliged, shifting slightly so his boyfriend could move. Daniel leaned over and grabbed the tissue box from next to the bed, pulling it next to him so he wouldn’t need to move again, before pulling Julian back to his chest lazily. Julian laughed, snuggling closer to Daniel again. Daniel sighed before turning away and pitching forward with more sneezes.

Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht!

“Hmm, bless you!”

“Ugh, thank you!”

Daniel reached over and grabbed a tissue, blowing his nose wetly. Julian kissed Daniel’s chest lightly. 

“You okay honey?”

“Yeah, I’m alright. Nose is just tickling a bit.”

“You sure?”

Daniel cleared his throat and nodded, kissing Julian’s head.

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

Julian nodded and tightened his grip around Daniel’s waist, kissing his neck. Daniel smiled and nuzzled his hair, enjoying their quiet time curled up together. After a few moments of quiet, however, Daniel felt his nose twitch again. What the hell was going on with his nose? Allergies? No, if he was sneezing from allergies, than Julian would be a mess. Damn it! Was he getting a cold? It was their one day off together for the next few weeks. A cold was the last thing he wanted. Daniel sniffled again, shifting slightly so he could rub his itchy nose against his shoulder. He took a deep breath, trying to calm the itch and avoid sneezing. If he wasn’t sneezing, then he wasn’t sick, that’s how it worked, right? 

“Hey Danny?”

“Hmm?”

“Are you sure you’re okay? Because I’m laying on your chest and I can feel your breath hitching.”

Daniel grimaced.

“I’m fine babe. I’m just…chilly. Yeah, you’re hogging all the blankets. I think you’re feeling my teeth chattering.”

Julian smiled and snuggled closer against Daniel’s chest, pulling the blankets further up to cover Daniel was well.

“Better?”

“Much. Thank you baby.”

Julian tilted his head up and kissed Daniel’s lips lovingly before putting his head back down on his partner’s chest. Daniel sighed and shifted slightly, trying to get Julian into a position where they could still cuddle but he wouldn’t be able to tell that Daniel was trying not to sneeze. It didn’t work. No matter how he shifted, Julian remained right over Daniel’s heart, his arm wrapped around Daniel’s chest. Daniel sniffled as quietly as he could, trying to fight off the increasing tickle in his nose. His breath hitched again, causing Julian to frown and glance up at him.

“Danny, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing, I…”

“Danny…”

Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht!

“Bless you baby! Here!”

Julian grabbed a handful of fresh tissues and pushed them into Daniel’s hand just in time. Daniel’s nose twitched violently as he pitched forward again.

Issht Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! I…ISSHT! ISSHT!

“Bless you Danny!”

Daniel sniffled and blew his runny nose, sighing as Julian brought a hand to his forehead, checking for fever. 

“You don’t feel warm but you very clearly aren’t feeling well.”

Daniel shrugged, burying his face in Julian’s hair. 

“It’s our only day off together. I wanted to have a nice day with you, not spend the day feeling miserable.”

Julian smiled and pulled back so he could catch Daniel’s lips in a kiss.

“Aw, Danny, I’m sorry you’re feeling miserable. But baby, it’s totally fine. Spending the day in bed, curled up against you, getting to relax and listen to your heartbeat, that actually sounds amazing. I’m exhausted too hon. Staying in bed all day actually sounds great.”

Daniel sighed and let out a small cough. Julian laughed quietly and kissed Daniel’s head.

“Do you want me to get you some tea sweetheart? Maybe some cold medicine?”

Daniel shook his head and pulled Julian back down, snuggling him close. 

“No, stay here. Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht!

“Bless you sneezy!”

Daniel cleared his throat as Julian put his head back on his chest. Once his boyfriend was situated, right over his heart again, Daniel wrapped both arms around Julian, hugging him tightly. 

“Mine.”

Julian laughed quietly.

“I should have known you weren’t feeling well. You’re only this affectionate when you’re sick.”

Daniel groaned frustratedly and tightened his arms around Julian’s waist.

“Mine. Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht!

Julian shook his head affectionately.

“Yeah, baby. All yours.”

Prompt: Tiger

Characters: Nathaniel/Morgan (suspected cold/allergies)

note: this story completely got away from me length-wise

Descriptions:

-Morgan Collin Becker: Morgan is originally from Memphis, Tennessee. He studies history. He has long brown hair, brown eyes, he's 6'3, he's clean shaven, he doesn't have any piercings, and he has 4 tattoos (one on his left wrist, one across his shoulder blades, one behind his right ear and one around his left foot). He doesn't have any allergies (that he knows of) though certain spices make his nose itch a little and he has a good immune system. He has an older brother and a younger sister, his parents divorced when he was 12 and, while he loves both his parents, all 3 kids are much closer with their dad than with their mom. 

-Nathaniel James Sparks: Nathaniel is originally from Houston, Texas. He studies engineering. He has floppy brown hair, brown eyes, he's about 6'0 , he's clean shaven and he doesn't have any piercings or tattoos. He is allergic to pollen, dust, mold, feathers and he is sensitive to anything strongly scented and he has a terrible immune system. He has always been incredibly sensitive and absolutely LOVES to be touched (back rubs, hugs, fingers through his hair, etc.) He has 1 older brother, his parents are still happily married however and he is close with his family.

Story:

“Hey Nate!”

“Hey Amanda!”

Nathaniel smiled as his friend Amanda made her way inside, a bag of supplies in her left hand, and a kennel in her right. Nathaniel smiled and leaned down, glancing inside the kennel and waving playfully. 

“Hi Tiger! Hi cutie! How are you, little buddy?”

Amanda laughed and rolled her eyes affectionately at Nathaniel’s baby talk. 

“You’re a dork, you know that?”

Nathaniel blushed but smiled as he continued to wave at the little cat in the kennel. His friend Amanda was taking off for a long weekend away with her boyfriend and Nathaniel and Morgan had offered to watch their little kitten Tiger in their absence. Tiger meowed gently and began to playfully bat at Nathaniel’s finger from inside the kennel. Nathaniel smiled.

“Oh God, he’s so fucking cute!”

Amanda laughed and put the kennel down before opening the door and allowing Tiger to shyly shuffle out. She leaned down and gave Tiger a quick snuggle.

“Okay, so, all his stuff is in the bag and there’s a note in there with some instructions and his vet’s information, just in case.”

“Sounds good.”

Amanda smiled and put Tiger back on the ground before leaning up and planting a kiss on Nathaniel’s cheek.
“I need to get going but is Morgan here? I wanted to say hi.”

“Oh, he’s out getting groceries.”

“Boo! Fine! Loser!”

Nathaniel laughed and gave his friend a hug. 

“I’ll tell him you say hi. Now go! Have a good time with your boyfriend.”

“Will do! And thank you again for watching Tiger.”

“Anytime love!”

------------------

“Hey babe!”

“Hey! Do you need help with the groceries?”

“No, I got it. Thanks though.”

Morgan kicked the front door shut and made his way into the kitchen, smiling when he saw Nathaniel sitting floor, playing with a little ball of fur.
“Aw, is that Tiger?”

“Yeah! Amanda dropped him off a few minutes ago. She sends her love, by the way.”

Morgan smiled and put the groceries on the counter before making his way over to his boyfriend and the adorable little kitten. He leaned down and placed a quick kiss on Nathaniel’s lips, laughing when they were interrupted by a small meow. Morgan sat down next to his partner and reached out to pet their new house guest. 

“Hi there, little friend. Aren’t you the cutest thing on the planet?”

Nathaniel smiled as his boyfriend scratched Tiger affectionately. He always thought his boyfriend was gorgeous but there was something so damn endearing about the bigger man cuddling with the tiny kitten. It made his heart swell. 

“He likes you.”

Morgan glanced up at Nathaniel and pulled him close, kissing his lips gently. Nathaniel smiled and wrapped his arms around Morgan’s neck, deepening the kiss. Morgan moaned quietly and began to scoot forward, intending to pull Nathaniel into his lap, but he was interrupted by a gentle nudge to his hand. He laughed and pulled away from Nathaniel before reaching down and picking up the affectionate little bundle of fur. 

“I’m sorry Tiger. Were we not paying enough attention to you? Did you feel ignored?”

“Meow!”

Both men laughed as Tiger stuck out his little tongue and licked Morgan’s chin. Morgan smiled and placed a tiny kiss on Tiger’s head before putting him down and getting up to put away the groceries. However, as soon as he got to the kitchen counter, he felt a tickle invade his nose. 

Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo!

“Bless you Morgan!”

“Thanks babe!”

-------------------

Nathaniel frowned as he heard Morgan sniffle yet again. Not long after he had come home from the store, Morgan had started sneezing and sniffling and even letting out a few coughs. He hadn’t felt that bad at first but, as the hours had gone by, he had also developed a headache and a sore throat and overall, he just felt crappy. 

Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! E…ESHOO! ESHOO!

“Bless you Morgan!”

Morgan sniffled and miserably reached for another tissue, blowing his nose wetly, before leaning back against his partner’s chest. Nathaniel sighed and kissed Morgan’s cheek, reaching a hand up to feel his forehead. 

“You don’t feel warm. It’s probably just a little cold.”

“Ugh, I feel so awful.”

Nathaniel bit his lip, pulling Morgan closer to his chest. He was never really sure what to do in these situations. After all, he was the one with crappy immune system so, under normal circumstances, it was Morgan taking care of him. Switching roles was an incredibly rare occurrence. 

“Morgan, honey, is there anything I can do? Can I get you some medicine or something?”

Morgan smiled, despite how awful he felt. 

“No Nate, you can just stay here. This is perfect.”

Nathaniel smiled and began to run his fingers through Morgan’s silky hair, kissing his head every few minutes, until Morgan sighed and reached out to grab another tissue.

Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! ESHOO!

“Oh honey, bless you!”

“Meow…”

Both men glanced over as Tiger made his way over to check out the loud noises coming from the couch. Morgan smiled tiredly at the kitten.

“Hi sweetheart. I’m sorry buddy! Did my loud sneezes scare you?”

Tiger meowed again and hopped up on the couch, curling up next to the two men. They both laughed quietly and began to scratch his back, prompting a series of affectionate purrs from the cat. They lay in comfortable silence, broken only by Morgan’s ever increasing sniffles, until Morgan cleared his throat loudly, startling both Nathaniel and Tiger. 

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to surprise you. My throat was tickling. And my nose…Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! E…ESHOO! ESHOO! ESHOO!

“Bless you babe! Here!”

Morgan sniffled wetly and grabbed the wad of tissues that Nathaniel held out to him, blowing his nose loudly.

“Ugh, I feel so terrible.”

Nathaniel hugged Morgan close, kissing his head.

“Maybe you should go to bed early tonight.”

“Hm, yeah, probably.”

Nathaniel smiled and got up, reaching a hand down to help his boyfriend off the coach. 

“Go get in bed and get comfy. I’ll feed Tiger and make you some tea.”

“Thanks Nate. But maybe I should sleep out here tonight. I don’t wanna get you sick.”

Nathaniel nudged Morgan affectionately.

“Not on your life. Go to bed. I’ll be in there soon.”

Morgan smiled sleepily and nodded, making his way towards their bedroom, letting a few stray sneezes out as he went. Nathaniel sighed worriedly, turning around to take care of Tiger before going to join his partner.

--------------------

Nathaniel opened his eyes slowly, unsure of what had woken him. He reached over sleepily, trying to wrap an arm around his partner, only to find that Morgan wasn’t there. 

“Morgan? Honey?”

Nathaniel sat up groggily, looking around, until his eyes fell on the closed bathroom door, and the light coming from under it. He yawned and got up, knocking gently.

“Honey? Are you in there?”

“Yeah.”

Nathaniel almost felt his heart break at how miserable his partner sounded.

“Baby, can I come in?”

“Yeah.”

Nathaniel pushed the door open slowly and immediately felt like crying. Morgan was sitting on the side of the bathtub, nose red and streaming, a tissue permanently pressed to his nose.

“Oh honey…”

Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo!

“Bless you!”

Nathaniel sat down next to his boyfriend, rubbing his back gently. 

“Baby, how long have you been in here?”

“I dunno. Maybe a half…Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo!

“Half an hour? Honey…”
Morgan nodded miserably, pressing his tissue roughly to his nose to stop it from running. Nathaniel sighed and put placed his wrist against Morgan’s forehead. He frowned.

“You still don’t feel hot honey.”

“Are you sure? I feel so sick.”

Nathaniel nodded and kissed Morgan’s head.

“Okay baby, let me take you back to bed and I’ll grab the thermometer. I wanna double check your temperature. You definitely look like you have a fever. Your eyes are so glassy babe.”

Morgan nodded miserably and let out a small cough. Nathaniel sighed and helped him up, gently leading him back to bed. Once his partner was tucked in, he returned to the bathroom and grabbed the thermometer. He groaned as he returned to the bedroom, only to hear a loud meow from the living room. He leaned over and kissed Morgan’s head, passing him the thermometer.

“Here baby. Take your temperature. I’m gonna go deal with Tiger.”

Morgan nodded sleepily and slipped the thermometer under his tongue as Nathaniel left the bedroom to take care of the fussy cat. He smiled when Tiger came trotting over to him. 

“Hey cutie! Are you looking for your mommy? Well, she’ll be back to get you soon but she’s not here right now.”

“Meow!”

Nathaniel leaned down and picked the kitten up, nuzzling his head.

“Alright baby. You can come sleep in our bed tonight. How’s that?”

Nathaniel smiled as Tiger purred happily and carried him back to their bedroom. When he arrived, he smiled affectionately at Morgan. 

“How you doing hon?”

Morgan shrugged and sniffled.

“No fever.”

“Hmm. Guess it’s just a really bad cold, huh?”

Morgan nodded and burrowed further under the covers, smiling sleepily when he saw the kitten in Nathaniel’s arms.

“Hey little guy.”

“I think Tiger was missing his mommy a bit so I was thinking he could sleep in here with us. If that’s okay.”

“Definitely. I would love…Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo!

“Bless you hon.”

Morgan groaned miserably and buried his face in the pillow. Nathaniel sighed and climbed back into bed next to his boyfriend. Tiger jumped playfully onto the bed and lay down in between the two men. Nathaniel smiled and reached his arm out so he could rub Morgan’s back without disturbing the kitten. 

“Close your eyes and try to sleep honey. Hopefully you’ll better tomorrow.”

“I hope so.”

-----------------------

Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo!

Nathaniel blinked his eyes open to the sound of his partner sneezing mercilessly into his pillow. 

“Morgan, honey!”

Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo!

“Oh baby!”

Nathaniel frantically reached over and grabbed a fistful of tissues, shoving them to Morgan’s nose as he continued to sneeze.

Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo!

“Baby, can you blow your nose for me?”

Morgan sniffled, fighting desperately against the tickle, and buried his nose in the tissues, blowing wetly. Nathaniel frowned, pushing Morgan’s hair back worriedly. 

“Honey, that sounded really bad!”

“Nate, I don’t feel good.”

Nathaniel’s heart broke for his partner. He had never seen Morgan get this sick before, especially this quickly. 

“Honey, let me get you some cold medicine. And maybe a decongestant. And maybe another pack of tissues, cause I think we’re running…”

“Meow!”

Nathaniel stopped mid way through his speech and slowly turned to glance at Tiger.

“Morgan? Baby?”

“What?”

“Are you allergic to cats?”

Morgan sniffled, nose still streaming, and shook his head “no”. Nathaniel frowned.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, I’m positive. I’ve been around cats tons of time. I’ve never…Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! E…ESHOO! ESHOO! ESHOO!

“Bless you honey!”

Morgan sniffled and blew his nose again, dropping back against his pillow exhaustedly. Nathaniel bit his lip.

“Morgan, hon, why don’t you go take a shower? It might help to relieve some of the congestion.”

Morgan nodded sleepily, too tired to even respond, and slowly got up, making his way towards the bathroom. As soon as he shut the door, Nathaniel scooped up the little kitten and kissed it’s nose gently.

“Sorry little guy but I think you’re making my boyfriend sick. How about I set you up with a nice little bed of your own in the other room? How does that sound?”

Tiger meowed sleepily and nuzzled into Nathaniel’s arms. Nathaniel smiled and brought Tiger back out to the living room, quickly making up a bed for him at the foot of the couch. When he was satisfied that the little kitten would be comfortable, he quickly made his way back to the bedroom. As his boyfriend continued his shower, Nathaniel set about stripping the bed and doing a quick vacuum of the room. He threw the sheets on top of the washing machine and replaced the sheets and comforter with another pair, finishing just as Morgan came out of the bathroom. Nathaniel smiled at him sweetly.

“Did that help?”

Morgan shrugged and sniffled before frowning.

“Did you change the sheets?”

“Yeah.”

“Why?”

“I’ll explain later. Come on, let’s get you back to bed.”

Morgan yawned and nodded, climbing back into bed and falling asleep almost immediately. Nathaniel smiled and climbed in next to him, kissing his head gently, before drifting off to sleep.

------------------

“Morning sleepy head.”

Morgan smiled sleepily at his partner as he trudged out of the bedroom. Nathaniel stood up and made his way over to the bigger man, kissing his lips gently. 

“You feel better today?”

“Yeah. I’m still stuffy but I don’t feel like I need to sneeze all the time.”

“Hmm. You know why?”

“Why?”

“Because you’re allergic to cats.”

Morgan rolled his eyes and nudged his partner affectionately. 

“Nate, I’m not allergic to cats. My aunt had cats when I was growing up and I spent tons of time at her house and I never had a reaction.”

“Were they hypoallergenic cats?”

Morgan shrugged.

“I have no idea. But Nate, I’m not allergic to anything. I’ve never been allergic to anything.”

“That you know of. Honey, I think you might be allergic.”

“I’m not allergic babe!”

Nathaniel kissed Morgan’s head and headed over to the kitchen where Tiger was curled up under the table. He gently picked up the kitten and brought him over to Morgan. 

“You sure you’re not allergic, babe?”

Morgan rolled his eyes and nodded, reaching out and taking Tiger from his boyfriend’s arms. He smiled and leaned forward, placing a small kiss on Tiger’s nose. Immediately, his nose began to itch.

Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! E…Eshoo! Oh shit! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo!

“Bless you!”

“Wait, I swear, I’m not allergic, I…Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! E…ESHOO! ESHOO!

Nathaniel chuckled and reached over, grabbing Tiger from his boyfriend’s arms as Morgan continued to sneeze. 

“Morgan, babe, I think you might be allergic to cats.”

Morgan sniffled and wiped his nose, glaring at Nathaniel. 

“Shut up! I’ve never been allergic to anything in my life.”

“Well, apparently, now you are.”

ESHOO!

“Bless you sneezy!”

Morgan glared affectionately at Nathaniel.

“Meow!”

At the sound of the quiet meow, Morgan turned his still affectionate glare towards the kitten.

“I hate you both.”

“We love you too.”

ESHOO!

“Gesundheit!”

• 2 weeks later...

So glad to see you back 🤩

These were a much needed injection of cute and fluffy!! Morgan might be a new fave of mine. There’s something so soft and intriguing about a newly discovered allergy. I loved them as always 💜💜💜 

2SHY222-Thank you my dear!

The Ghost of Arty-Haha! Glad you loved them!

Juto-YOU’RE HERE!!!!!!!! THANK YOU LOVEY!!!!!!

PromptAudience

Characters: Noah/Eric (cold)

Descriptions:

-Noah Axel Copeland: Noah is originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He studies English. He has light brown hair and light brown eyes, he's 6'4, he's clean shaven, he has 2 tattoos (one on his right wrist and one on his left thigh) and he doesn't have any piercings. He is allergic to dust, pollen and feathers and he has a bad immune system. He has 2 older sisters and an identical twin brother (Mike, who appears in other stories with his boyfriend Chase), his parents are still happily married and he is very close with his family.

-Eric Gregory Washington: Eric is originally from Cleveland, Ohio. He studies music. He is of Puerto Rican descent. He has black, spiky hair and dark brown eyes, he's 6'1, he's clean shaven, he has 1 piercing in his left ear and he doesn't have any tattoos. He is allergic to dust, ragweed and wool, he has a severe shellfish allergy and he has a bad immune system. He has one younger sister, his parents are still happily married and he is very close with his family.

Story:

Eric sniffled and cleared his throat, pouring a little more honey in his fifth cup of tea of the day, trying desperately calm the tickle in his throat and nose. He absolutely could not be sick! His band’s final performance of the year was that night and he had to be on stage singing in less than five hours. He cleared his throat again and took a sip of his hot tea, hoping it would help. 

“Hey honey. How you feeling?”

Eric glanced up as Noah walked into the room. He sighed and took another sip of his tea. Noah sighed and walked over, kissing Eric’s head. 

“You don’t feel feverish.”

“I’m not sick.”

Noah sighed again and wrapped his arms around Eric’s neck.

“Honey, I know you aren’t feeling well. I get that you’re trying to push through, but let me take care of you.”

Eric stubbornly shook his head, sniffling again.

“I’m not sick. I can’t be sick. As long as I don’t admit it, then I’m not sick.”

Noah smiled slightly and nuzzled Eric’s neck.

“I’m not sure that’s how it works baby.”

Eric sniffled and pulled away from his boyfriend, rapidly burying his nose in his elbow.

Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo!

“Bless you honey! Hold on.”

Noah kissed Eric’s head and took off towards the bedroom to grab some tissues for his partner’s runny nose. Eric sniffled wetly as he waited, trying to get his ticklish nose under control. It didn’t work.

Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo!

“Bless you again!”

Noah passed the tissues to his partner, kissing his head worriedly. Eric sniffled and brought the tissues to his nose, blowing wetly, and letting out a small cough. Noah rubbed his back gently and opened his mouth to speak but Eric cut him off before he could get a word out.

“I’m fine.”

“Eric…”

“I’m fine. It’s allergies or something. I’m totally fine.”

Eric sniffled again, itching his nose, and got up, heading back to their bedroom to get changed before going to rehearsal. Noah sighed, knowing his boyfriend well enough to know that there was no use in trying to get Eric to admit it. He bit his lip worriedly as he heard Eric sneeze loudly again from their bedroom. Hopefully his poor boyfriend’s denial would only last through the concert and, as soon as it was over, he’d let his boyfriend take care of him.

----------------------

“Bless you man!”

Eric glanced up and smiled exhaustedly at his bandmate, before reaching into his pocket and grabbing another tissue, blowing his nose yet again. He sighed, dropping his head into his hands. He felt absolutely miserable. 

“Eric?”

Eric glanced up with tired eyes to see his bandmate Amanda smiling at him softly.

“We’re about ready to go.”

Eric nodded and stood up, fighting off a tickle in both his nose and throat. Amanda winced as Eric let out a string of harsh coughs. 

“You alright buddy?”

Eric nodded.

“Yeah, sorry, allergies.”

“Eric…”

“Amanda, it’s allergies.”

“Okay, okay. It’s allergies.”

Eric sniffled and pitched forward again.

Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo!

“Oh Eric, bless you!”

Eric sniffled and blew his nose again, clearing his throat loudly, just as the music started playing onstage. He let out one more croaky cough before making his way onstage.

-----------------

Noah bit his lip helplessly as he watched his boyfriend turn away from the microphone during an instrumental break and stifle a fit of seven sneezes into his pinched fingers. He felt so bad for his partner. Thankfully, Eric was pretty good at hiding it but Noah could tell he was struggling. He was managing to keep his voice pretty regular but, to Noah, it was clear that his voice was starting to go. He watched as as Eric sniffled and turned back to the microphone to finish the set. He smiled encouragingly as Eric met his eye from the stage, mouthing “I love you.” Eric smiled back, clearly exhausted, and began singing again, thankful that the night was almost over.

------------------

Noah waited patiently at the stage door, an extra warm and fuzzy sweater in hand for his sick boyfriend. As soon as Eric walked out, Noah smiled and gave him a quiet round of applause. Eric smiled sleepily and made his way over, dropping his head against Noah’s shoulder. Noah smiled and kissed his head.

“How you feeling baby?”

“Okay, I guess.”

“Alright…and how are you really feeling?”

Eric smiled slightly.

“Pretty awful.”

“Hmm….”

Noah kissed his forehead and passed him the extra sweater. Eric sniffled and pulled it over his head, shivering slightly. Noah reached out and pulled him into a tight hug, protecting him from the cold air, as they waited for their Uber home. 

“You feeling a little shivery babe?”

“Little.”

“I think you might be a little feverish.”

“I…Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo!

“Bless you baby.”

Eric sniffled and let out a wet cough, nuzzling closer to Noah. 

“I wanna go home.”

“I know sweetheart. The car should be here in a minute.”

“I don’t feel well.”

“I know honey.”

Eric cleared his throat and sniffled again, sighing miserably. Noah smiled and pulled him impossibly closer.

“By the way Eric, you were amazing tonight.”

“Thank you. It helped seeing you in the audience.”

Noah nuzzled Eric’s hair lovingly.

“I love watching you.”

“Bless you gorgeous.”

Noah sighed in relief as he saw the car pull up, gently nudging Eric to get him to stand up.

“Come on sweetheart. Let’s get you home.”

Eric coughed again and nodded, letting Noah lead him to the car. When they were comfortably inside, Eric dropped his head back against Noah’s shoulder. Noah smiled and kissed his partner’s head gently.

“Close your eyes baby. I’ll wake you up when we get home.”

“Love you.”

“I love you too sweetheart.”

Prompt: Tomorrow

Characters: Stephen/Mark (cold)

Descriptions:

-Stephen Nicholas Everett: Stephen is originally from Los Angeles, California. He studies theater. He has short brown hair and brown eyes, he wears glasses, he's 6'0, he's clean shaven, he has 2 piercings (1 in his left ear and 1 in his tongue) and he has 4 tattoos (1 behind his right ear, 1 on his right wrist, 1 on his left ankle and 1 across his back). He is allergic to pollen, grass and mold and he has a good immune system. He has 3 younger sisters, his parents are still happily married and he is very close with his family.

-Mark Simon Miller: Mark is originally from Detroit, Michigan. He studies anthropology. He has floppy brown hair (which he occasionally dyes blue) and blue eyes, he's 5'8, he's clean shaven, he has 1 piercing in his left ear and he doesn't have any tattoos. He is allergic to cats, dogs, most animals, dust, wool and feathers, he has asthma and he has an absolutely horrible immune system. He has always gotten a cold the first week of winter because of the dramatic weather change and he missed a ton of school due to illness when he was little. He was bullied because of it as well. Because of this, he is EXTREMELY shy! He has one younger sister, his parents are still happily married and he is very close with his family.

Story:

“We will definitely be there tomorrow. Yeah, we’re looking forward to it too.”

Mark smiled from his spot on the couch as his boyfriend chatted on the phone with his mother. Stephen’s parents were celebrating their 30th anniversary on Sunday and were throwing a party to celebrate with their close family and friends. He and Stephen were getting on a plane later that day to head back to Stephen’s childhood home in Los Angeles for the event but, for now, they were just lounging around their apartment. 

“Yeah mom…we’re leaving for the airport in a couple of hours…no, we’re just hanging out for now…”

Mark stifled a laugh as Stephen rolled his eyes affectionately at his mother’s continued talking. Stephen smiled back at him before returning to the phone call. Mark smiled and snuggled further into the couch, resting his eyes, and letting himself drift off to the sound of his partner’s voice. He woke up abruptly however, when his nose began to tickle.

“Crap…Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! 

Stephen glanced at Mark with a smile and mouthed “bless you.” Mark smiled back and let out a sniffle as he leaned back against the bed, closing his eyes again. This time, he drifted off into a light slumber, smiling when he heard Stephen hang up the phone and climb on to the couch next to him. Stephen turned on the TV and wrapped an arm around his sleepy boyfriend, kissing his head, and letting him nap until it was time for them to leave. 

------------------

“Hey sleepyhead. Do you want something to drink?”

Mark snuffed quietly and opened his eyes, glancing up at Stephen and the flight attendant standing in the aisle.

“Hm? Oh, um, coffee please.”

The flight attendant nodded and passed him the drink. Mark yawned and let out a small sniffle. Stephen leaned over and kissed his head.

“Someone sure is tired today.”

“Yeah. I don’t think I slept very well last night.”

“Well, we’ve got another couple of hours on the flight. You’re more than welcome to sleep on my shoulder.”

Mark smiled and leaned again Stephen, nuzzling into his neck. Stephen laughed quietly and kissed Mark’s head.

“Let’s make sure you get a good night’s sleep tonight, okay?”

Mark nodded and yawned again, snuggling closer. Stephen smiled.

“Close your eyes sweetheart. I’ve got you.”

----------------

Mark yawned as he woke up slowly in the ridiculously comfortable hotel bed. The two men had finally landed and made their way to the hotel. Mark, who had still been sleepy, had taken a quick shower before falling into bed and immediately falling asleep. Unfortunately, that meant he was now awake at 3 am, and couldn’t fall back asleep. He sighed, content to stay in the cozy bed, wrapped up in Stephen’s arms, until he felt his nose twitch. He sniffled, trying to fight off a sneeze, but it was no use. He quickly turned his head and buried his nose in the pillow, trying to sneeze as quietly as possible.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Mark sniffled and rubbed his nose. Stephen shifted and tightened his grip around Mark’s waist but he didn’t wake up. Mark smiled, cuddling closer and letting his eyes close, trying to fall back asleep as he listened to his boyfriend’s breathing. Unfortunately, his nose had other plans as it twitched and itched violently, yet again. Mark sniffled and pinched his nose shut, stifling his sneezes.

Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Ugh…”

Mark sniffled again, the sound much wetter this time, and let out a small shiver, hoping his nose would leave him alone. It worked for about ten minutes before coming back with a vengeance. Mark sniffled helplessly and pinched his nose shut again, this time climbing out of bed and heading to the bathroom. As soon as the door was shut behind him, he grabbed a tissue and pitched forward.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Mark sniffled and blew his runny nose, moaning miserably as he reached the inevitable conclusion. Between the sniffles and sneezes, how chilled he felt and how exhausted he had been all day yesterday, he was definitely getting sick. The plane ride yesterday probably hadn’t helped either. Damn it! Could he get through one event in his life without catching a cold!? He sighed and blew his nose once more for good measure, before making his way back out to the bedroom and climbing back into bed. Stephen sighed and wrapped an arm back around him, nuzzling into his back. Mark smiled and let out a cough. As he lay comfortably in his partner’s arms, slowly falling back asleep, he decided that there was no way he was going to make a big deal about his cold. Stephen’s parents would definitely be understanding but it was their day and he didn’t need them worrying about him. Sighing, and sniffling once again, he finally fell back asleep. 

----------------

Mark sniffled wetly and discreetly pulled a tissue from his pocket, wiping his runny nose. 

“Mark, honey, is my tie straight?”

Mark quickly yanked the tissue down and turned towards his boyfriend.

“Yeah babe. You’re good.”

“Thank you.”

Stephen smiled and leaned down to where his boyfriend was sitting on the bed, catching Mark’s lips in a quick kiss. Mark smiled and gently tugged Stephen’s tie, pulling him closer. Stephen chuckled as the kiss deepened and took a step forward, straddling Mark’s knees. Mark moaned happily and brought his hands down to Stephen’s hips, tugging him. Stephen sat down in Mark’s lap, losing himself in the kiss, before letting out a groan as Mark pulled away abruptly.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen laughed and dropped his head onto Mark’s shoulder.

“Bless you cutie!”

Mark sniffled and reached into his pocket, pulling out his tissue and blowing his nose. Stephen frowned at how wet his boyfriend’s nose blow sounded.

“Mark, baby, are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

“You sure? You sound stuffy. And I thought I heard you sneezing in the bathroom this morning.”

Mark blushed and dropped his head against Stephen’s.

“I’m fine. I think my allergies are just acting up a bit.”

“Do you want some allergy meds?”

“No. I’m okay. I don’t want to be drowsy at your parents’ party.”

Stephen smiled and nuzzled Mark’s hair. 

“You sure?”

“I’m sure.”

---------------

Stephen glanced worriedly at Mark from across the room. His poor boyfriend looked absolutely miserable! His nose was bright red and he was trying desperately to keep it from running. Jeez, his allergies must be driving him crazy! He turned his attention back to his aunt, excusing himself politely, and made his way over to Mark.

“Mark, babe? Are you okay?”

Mark nodded but dropped his head sleepily against Stephen. Stephen smiled.

“Don’t worry love. I promise we can leave soon. Let’s just get through the toasts and we’ll take off, okay?”

Mark smiled sleepily and nodded, sniffling again. Stephen leaned forward and kissed his lips.

“Love you.”

“I love you too.”

--------------

Mark sniffled as he stifled another sneeze during one of the toasts. He blushed bright red, his nose streaming, as someone glanced back at him. His sniffly nose wasn’t done though and his blush deepened as he geared up for another sneeze. He pinched his nose shut and glanced up to catch Stephen’s gaze, nodding towards the bathroom. Stephen nodded from his spot next to his parents, concern etched all over his face. Mark inhaled sharply as the tickle in his nose flared violently, quickly turning around and running out towards the bathroom. He let out a silent “thank you” as he realized that there was no one else in the bathroom and crashed into a stall, his nose twitching violently, and grabbed a handful of toilet paper before finally pitching forward.

Ai…Ai…Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AIshoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AIshoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AI….AI…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

Mark sniffled wetly as he reached out blindly to grab another wad of toilet paper, bringing it up to his nose just in time.

AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AI…AISHOO!

“Mark?”

Mark’s nose twitched again but he resisted the urge to sneeze, sighing at the sound of Stephen’s voice.

“Mark, honey, is that you?”

“Yeah. Last st…stall…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

Mark sniffled, finally managing to blow his nose, and sighed as Stephen gently pushed open the door to the stall.

“Oh baby…”

Mark sighed and leaned forward, burying his face in Stephen’s stomach. Stephen sighed and gently pushed his fingers through Mark’s hair. 

“That sounded pretty painful honey.”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah. And, if I’m not mistaken, it sounded a little more like a cold than allergies.”

Mark coughed and reached up, wrapping his arms around Stephen’s middle. Stephen smiled.

“How long have you felt icky hon?”

“This morning.”

“Hm. It explains why you were so sleepy yesterday.”

“Don’t feel well.”

Mark sniffled wetly again, pulling away from Stephen and grabbing yet another wad of toilet paper. 

Ai…Aishoo! AIshoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AIshoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AishoO! AishoO!

“Bless you sweetheart!”

Mark sniffled and blew his nose again. Stephen smiled at him encouragingly.

“Do you feel okay enough to get up baby?”

Mark nodded and stood up, leaning tiredly against Stephen. Stephen kissed his head gently.

“Baby, why didn’t you tell me you weren’t feeling well?”

Mark bit his lip and turned his head, hiding his face in Stephen’s neck.

“Because I’m always sick at events like this! I just…I wanted one day without everybody fussing over me. Why couldn’t I just have gotten sick tomorrow instead?”

“Oh baby. I’m sorry. I’m sorry you feel sick. And I’m sorry if you feel like we’re fussing over you too much. But honey, next time you feel that way, just let me know. I’ll work on it, okay?”

Mark nodded and wrapped his arms back around Stephen. Stephen smiled and pulled Mark close.

“Well honey, the toasts are over, and I already said goodbye to everyone, so how about we go back to the hotel and order some room service?”

Mark nodded and sniffed again, allowing Stephen to wrap an arm around his shoulder and lead him out of the bathroom. 

“Stephen?”

“Yeah baby? What’s up?”

“I’m sorry we have to leave early. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you sweetheart! And don’t you ever apologize for that. It’s not your fault. And you are always my priority.”

Mark smiled, leaning his head sleepily against Stephen.

“Love you.”

“I love you too, my gorgeous man.”

• 1 month later...

Oh I love allergy denial 😍 And animal allergies where they keep the animal! 

• 2 years later...

Hey everyone! Look, I'm alive! I've had a rough couple of years and haven't had the time and / or motivation to update these, but I think I'm starting to get my groove back. I won't promise a consistent schedule but you can expect to see these with a little bit more frequency. I will also be updating my 18+ thread today so keep an eye out for that if you want to. Thanks to all of you who have stuck with me and please enjoy these new stories!

Prompt: Happy Birthday To You

Characters: Michael/Chase (cold)

Descriptions:

-Michael "Mike" Kent Copeland: Mike is originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He works as a journalist. He has light brown hair and light brown eyes, he's 6'4, he has some stubble, he has 1 tattoo on his left wrist and a piercing in his left ear. He is allergic to dust and pollen, he has asthma, and he has a bad immune system. He has 2 older sisters and an identical twin brother (Noah, who appears in other stories with his partner Eric), and he is very close with his family.

-Chase Travis Black: Chase is originally from Miami, Florida. He works as an editor. He has short brown hair and green eyes, he's 5'10, clean shaven, freckled, and he has no tattoos or piercings. He is allergic to all furry animals (especially cats and horses) and dust, he has asthma and he has a truly terrible immune system, often joking that he's sick more often than he's healthy. He has 1 younger brother and he is close with his family. 

Story:

Michael winced as he accidentally stepped on the one squeaky floorboard between the bedroom and the kitchen. Thankfully, the sound wasn’t quite loud enough to wake Chase. It was his partner’s 26th birthday, and Michael had woken up early to make Chase breakfast and bring it to him in bed. He breathed a sigh of relief as he made it to the kitchen, shutting the door to drown out the noise, and got to work.

---

Chase groaned quietly as he felt a hand gently shake him awake.

“Wake up baby…”

Chase slowly opened his eyes and glanced sleepily at his partner with a smile. Michael smiled back and leaned down, kissing Chase’s head.

“Hi.”

“Hi.”

Chase yawned and stretched, sitting up slowly. His smile widened as he saw the plate of pancakes.

“Are those for me?”

Michael laughed and wrapped an arm around the birthday boy.

“Of course. Happy birthday love.”

Chase leaned his head against Michael’s shoulder, leaving a kiss against his neck.

“Thank yo…Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo!

“Bless you!”

Chase sniffled quietly and brought his arm up to sleepily wipe his nose on his sleeve.

“Sorry.”

“No problem. If I wasn’t used to the constant sneezing by now, I think there’d be something seriously wrong.”

Chase laughed, turning slightly pink, and buried his face in Mike’s neck.

“Mean.”

Mike smiled and kissed Chase’s head.

“Me? Never. Now, eat your breakfast. I have a whole birthday day planned for you.”

“Oh really?”

“Yup.”

“Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo!”

“Bless you sneezy! Here.”

Michael plucked a tissue from the box they kept by the bed and passed it to Chase. Chase blew his nose quietly and let out a small, wet sniffle, before chucking the tissue in the trash. He turned and pressed one more kiss to Michael’s cheek before digging in to his breakfast.

---

Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! He…Heishoo!

“Bless you! Again! Are you okay hon?”

Chase blushed and wiped his runny nose for what felt like the millionth time.

“Yeah. Think the dust is just getting to me.”

Michael frowned.

“Babe, I’m allergic to dust too. And pollen. And I’ve been fine.”

Chase shrugged, sniffling again, and looked down, clearly embarrassed. Michael sighed and dropped the subject, knowing his partner was getting uncomfortable.

“Chase, hon, if you’re not feeling great, we can just go home.”

“I’m not si…Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo!

“Didn’t say you were. You and I both know how exhausting allergies can be. If you’re really struggling out here, we can just go home and have a picnic in the living room at home.”

Chase sniffled again, the sound becoming increasingly wet and congested, and shook his head.

“No, you planned a nice day. I wanna stay here.”

Michael sighed.

“Baby…”

“Mike, it’s fine. I’m fine.”

Michael put his hands up, relenting.

“Okay. Just let me know if you change your mind.”

“Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo!

“Bless you.”

---

Michael frowned as he saw Chase let out a shiver next to him.

“You cold?”

Chase bit his lip, trying to decide how to respond, before sighing.

“Yeah, a little bit.”

Michael quickly shrugged off his jacket and put it around Chase’s shoulders. After their picnic, the two had made their way to a museum exhibit that Chase had been dying to see, then a movie, and finally to Chase’s favorite restaurant for dinner. Michael knew how much Chase loved the restaurant’s patio dining area, and had reserved a table for them outside. Now, however, he was regretting not calling and switching their table. Chase’s sniffling and sneezing had been steadily increasing all day, and had become significantly more snotty and painful sounding. Michael was fairly certain that his partner was getting sick, if he wasn’t there already, but even if it really was just allergies, being outside probably wasn’t helping.

“Chase, honey, do you wanna move inside?”

“No, it’s fi…Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! He…He…Heishoo!

“Bless you sweetheart.”

Chase blushed bright red as he noticed some other diners glancing their way and quickly blew his nose. Michael sighed and scooted his chair closer to Chase.

“Honey, let’s go home. Come on, we can order to go, and we can end the day cozy on the couch. You’re clearly miserable and it breaks my heart to see you like this.”

“But you planned a whole birthday day for me.”

“Chase, hon, it’s your birthday. We can do whatever you want. I just picked some activities that I thought you’d like.”

“But…”

“Chase, it’s okay.”

Chase nodded and dropped his head against Michael’s shoulder. Michael sighed as his suspicions were confirmed. He could feel the heat from Chase’s forehead against his neck.

“Chase, honey, how long have you been feeling sick?”

“I started feeling a little off last night but it wasn’t that bad and plus, it was the day before my birthday. I really didn’t want to be sick on my birthday. Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo!

“Bless you. I’m sorry baby.”

Chase sniffled and shivered again, cuddling closer to his partner.

“Don’t feel well.”

“I know baby. Come on, let’s order some food and I’ll take you home.”

---

Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo!

“Bless you!”

Chase sniffled and blew his nose, before dropping his head back against the couch. Michael kissed his head and put the cup of tea he had made for his sick partner down on the coffee table.

“Sit up for a minute.”

Chase pushed himself up sleepily and smiled as Michael scooted onto the couch, his back against the armrest, and pulled Chase down to his chest.

“Love you.”

“I love you too Chase.”

“Thank you for my birthday day.”

“Anytime sweetheart. When you’re feeling better, we can celebrate again properly.”

“Sounds good.”

Michael smiled at his partner’s increasingly sleepy voice. He kissed the top of Chase’s head and wrapped an arm around him.

“You can rest sweetheart.”

“Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo!

“Bless you love.”

“Thanks…”

Michael laughed quietly as he felt Chase’s breath almost immediately even out. He kissed his partner’s head again.

“Happy birthday, you stubborn weirdo.”

Prompt: Study

Characters: Seth (cold)/Caleb

note: this takes place while in college, about 6 months after they started dating

Descriptions:

-Seth Harrison Wolfe: Seth is originally from Baltimore, Maryland. He works as a legal translator and interpreter (studied linguistics in college). He has brown, buzzcut hair and green eyes, he's 6'2, he's clean shaven, he has 6 tattoos (right shoulder, down his left side, right wrist, top of right foot, across his left ankle, and over his heart) and he he has 6 piercings (3 in left ear, 2 in right ear, and 1 in left eyebrow). He is allergic to dust and he has a strong immune system. He has been a smoker since he was 16 but he started working on stopping after he and Caleb started dating because Caleb is sensitive to smoke. He has 1 older brother. He's never been particularly close with his family, not because of anything bad happening, he just is very different from them.

-Caleb Xavier Higgins: Caleb is originally from Las Vegas, Nevada. He works as a dance instructor (studied dance, specifically ballet, in college). He has bright blond hair and bright blue eyes, he's 5'10, he's clean shaven, he has 1 piercing in his left ear and no tattoos. He is allergic to pretty much all animals and perfume, he is sensitive to smoke (usually doesn't make him sneeze but can make his eyes water, nose itch, and dry out his throat) and he has a terrible immune system. He has 1 younger brother and he is very close with his family.

Story:

Seth cleared his throat, desperately trying to calm the tickle. He had woken up the day before exams started with a tickle in his throat and a little bit of an itchy nose. He was hopeful that they had simply slacked off on cleaning and he was having a minor reaction to dust. He pawed at his nose as he shut his textbook, ready for a break.

“Hey baby!”

Seth jumped, completely surprised by his boyfriend loudly entering the room.

“Jesus Caleb! You almost gave me a heart attack!”

Caleb laughed and rolled his eyes affectionately at his boyfriend’s dramatics.

“Sorry. I texted you an hour ago to let you know I was coming home early.”

Seth frowned and glanced down at his phone. Sure enough, there was a text from Caleb explaining that they were having some technical difficulties with the stage lights so rehearsal had ended early while they dealt with it.

“Sorry I didn’t respond. I’ve just been so focused on studying.”

“It’s fine. Sorry I scared you.”

Seth smiled as he felt Caleb’s arms curl around his shoulders. Seth leaned his head back against Caleb’s chest, smiling up at him. Caleb smiled back and leaned down, catching Seth’s lips sweetly. When they pulled back, Seth gently tugged Caleb’s hand and pulled him down onto his lap. Caleb laughed and leaned his forehead against Seth’s.

“What was that for?”

“You have been on your feet all day and I just wanted to offer you a place to sit.”

Caleb rolled his eyes.

“Babe, I’m a dancer. I’m kind of used to being on my feet all day. And was your lap the only logical place to offer me a seat?”

“Well, maybe not logical, but it was definitely the most convenient. Are you complaining?”

Caleb smiled playfully.

“Oh, absolutely not. This is definitely my favorite seat.”

Seth laughed loudly before abruptly turning his head away from Caleb.

“Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

“Bless you!”

“Thanks. Ugh, I think we need to dust this weekend.”

“Is it getting to you?”

“Yeah, a little bit.”

“Hmm. Well, I’ll take care of it. It’s the only area in which my allergies suck less than yours.”

Seth smiled and leaned in for another kiss. Caleb happily obliged.

---

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

Seth sniffled and rubbed his nose, clearing his throat yet again. He groaned, frustrated. As much as he hated studying in the library, it was beginning to look like a better option. After a moment of consideration, he shook his head. His first exam was in an hour. It didn’t make sense to go all the way to the library, only to then have to turn around and go straight to class. He sighed as his nose began to twitch again but he pinched his nostrils shut and pushed the tickle back. It was fine. In 45 minutes, he would be out of his dusty place, heading to his exam, and the sniffles and tickles would stop. After all, it was allergies and that was all. There was no way he was getting sick during exam week.

---

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! A…A…ACHOO!

Seth sniffled wetly and finished his impressive sneezing fit off with a cough. Unfortunately, the tickle in his nose hadn’t subsided during his exam, but there was absolutely no way that he was letting out one of his loud sneezes during the test. So, he kept pinching his nostrils shut and breathing through his mouth. He managed to keep the sneezes at bay during the test but the moment he stepped out, his poor, itchy nose absolutely exploded. Sighing, Seth made his way back to his place, his brain going a mile a minute. This still didn’t mean he was sick. His exam had been in the oldest building on campus. Who knows how long it had been since it had been properly dusted? And if his nose was still sensitive from the dust at home…

Seth cleared his throat again as he pushed open his dorm room door. He glanced at his textbook for his next exam, knowing he should study but feeling absolutely exhausted. After a moment, he climbed into bed. He could allow himself to rest for an hour. He set an alarm and curled up under the covers, frowning slightly as he felt his nose begin to run, and fell asleep.

---

Seth opened his eyes slowly as he felt someone climb in to bed with him.

“That had better be Caleb, otherwise I might punch you.”

Caleb chuckled quietly and kissed Seth’s shoulder.

“Just me sleepyhead.”

Seth smiled and shut his eyes again, enjoying his boyfriend’s continuous small kisses to his neck and shoulder.

“What time is it?”

“4:30.”

Seth’s eyes shot open.

“Seriously!?”

“Yeah, why?”

“I only meant to sleep until 1:30!”

“Well, clearly you needed the rest if you slept through your alarm.”

Seth threw off the covers and rushed out of bed towards the desk. He was 3 hours behind on studying and tomorrow was his toughest exam. He had barely made it to his desk and thrown open his book, when the itch in his nose returned full force.

“Crap…Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! A…ACHOO!

“Bless you Seth! Jesus!”

Seth sniffled and cleared his throat as he collected his textbooks.

“Thanks. I’m going to go study in the library. I can’t concentrate if I keep sneezing like this.”    

Caleb nodded.

“Alright. Text me if you need anything.”

Seth smiled slightly and leaned over to kiss Caleb’s cheek, before heading out the door.

---

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

Seth sniffled as he stifled yet another round of sneezes into his tissue, desperately trying to stay quiet so he wouldn’t disturb anyone. He cleared his throat against the ever-growing tickle and took another sip of his water. Somehow, his sneezes and itchy throat had become even worse since he arrived at the library. He sighed and let out a small shiver. The library was definitely colder than his room but that had never really been an issue for him before. Maybe he was a little bit…no, wait. He was in a library! There were tons of old books in here that were probably completely filled to the brim with dust! That was the issue! It wasn’t that he was sick because he definitely wasn’t. And his shivering was just…because he must be sitting right near the A/C. That was it. Extra dust and sitting next to the A/C.

He glanced at his phone. 10:45. He stretched, figuring he had studied enough and he should probably get home and get a good night’s sleep. He sighed. How was he still so tired even after sleeping for 4 hours that afternoon? He rolled his eyes as the tickle in his nose flared up again, and brought his tissue up to his face to stifle them.

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

At least it would be warmer at home, even if the dust would still be bothering him.

---

“Surprise!”

Seth frowned, puzzled, as he entered his room.

“What’s the surprise?”

Caleb smiled and skipped playfully over to Seth.

“I dusted! And vacuumed. And I made sure to open up a window to air out the room!”

Seth smiled softly at Caleb and pulled him in to a hug.

“Thank you.”

Caleb pulled back from the hug and placed a small, playful kiss on Seth’s lips.

“You’re welcome.”

Seth yawned, feeling what energy he had left begin to drain from his body. Caleb laughed.

“Come on sleepyhead. Let’s get you in bed.”

Seth let out a grateful sound as Caleb nudged him down and began to undress him. Caleb chuckled quietly.

“You really are sleepy, aren’t you?”

“Hm…Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

“Bless you!”

“Thanks. Library was dusty and I was right by the A/C. Think there was a few residual sneezes.”

“There, all done.”

Seth sighed and lay down in bed, absolutely exhausted. Caleb quickly undressed and crawled in next to him.

“Sleep baby.”

Seth didn’t need to be told twice.

---

Seth woke up to complete darkness outside, his arm wrapped around Caleb’s waist, and a violent tickle invading his nose. He felt his breath hitch as he desperately looked around for a tissue so he could stifle the sneezes and avoid waking his boyfriend. Before he could find any however, the tickle in his nose became impossible to fight. He quickly turned his head to the side, buried his nose in his pillow, and let the itch take over.

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

Crap, why was he still sneezing? Caleb had dusted! The room was clean…

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

If he was still sneezing this much, then that must mean…no, please no. He wasn’t sick. He couldn’t be sick right now…

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

“Honey…”

Seth was pulled from his thoughts by Caleb’s soft, worried voice.

“Oh Seth, baby, here.”

Seth breathed a sigh of relief as he felt Caleb push some tissues into his hands. He turned his head and nuzzled his nose into the tissues.

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! A…A…A…ACHOO! ACHOO! ACHOO!

Finally, the fit subsided. Seth blew his nose runny nose and coughed, dropping his head back.

“Bless you.”

“Thanks.”

“That sounded bad honey.”

Seth nodded, feeling miserable.

“Think I might be getting sick.”

“Think you might be past the “getting” phase babe.”

Seth sighed and curled in on himself, embarrassed.

“Sorry, that was gross.”

Caleb chuckled sympathetically.

“Babe, I’ve been sick about a dozen times since we met, and at least 4 of those were after we started dating. I am definitely not someone you need to be embarrassed with.”

Seth sniffled wetly and shrugged. Caleb sighed and wrapped his arm around Seth.

“Why didn’t you tell me you weren’t feeling well?”

“Genuinely thought it was allergies at first. But then, I just…I really didn’t want to be sick during exams. It sucks…Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

“Bless you baby.”

Seth sighed again. Caleb patted his hip affectionately.

“Will you let me take care of you?”

Seth blushed, prompting another quiet chuckle from Caleb.

“I know you’re usually the one taking care of me but hey, there’s a first time for everything. And I actually intend on keeping you around for awhile so it was bound to happen sooner or later. Let me take care of you so you can focus on doing what you need to do to get through this week, okay?”

Seth sniffled once more and nodded, burying his face in Caleb’s neck.

“Good. Now, we can start by getting some more rest. And in the morning, we’ll see how you’re doing and plan accordingly, okay?”

Seth nodded again.

“Thank you Caleb.”

“Of course baby. I’ll take care of you.”

That's all for this thread for now, folks! Please feel free to leave comments and requests if you want to!

Happy you're back.

Amazing drabbles as always. 🌻Would love to see more allergy sneezes but your stories with cold sneezes are amazing as well. 

Welcome back. You've been sorely missed. These stories are incredible. The fluff, the denial, the caretaking, it's all perfect 🥰

• 2 weeks later...