Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supermarket obs

Leas

This was from a few weeks ago. 

I went up to said till, there was only one lady in front of me. I had my AirPods in, so I wasn’t really paying too much attention. I just wanted to get in and out, and home as soon as possible - but I did notice the lady in front of me was wearing a very strong perfume. 

The lady on the till was about the same age as me (around 25) she had brunette hair, hazel eyes and I’d say around 5ft 5 (she was sitting down though) she was scanning the items through, when she stood up, walked outside of the till and sneezed 3 times into her arm.They were stifled perfectly. She returned, and used her hand sanitiser that was on her work station. The lady in front of me said “ugh, disgusting” under her breath, the girl on the till apologised and said that her hayfever had been bad all day, the woman in front of me stormed off after paying for her shopping. I moved up, and said “bless you, I hope you feel better soon” she smiled and said “thanks, I appreciate it. I promise I don’t have that virus thing”. I just responded that I was sorry that people were treating her badly. 

It was definitely her perfume that set her off, I felt like I was going to cough up a lung when I was standing there. 

15 hours ago, Leas said:

The lady in front of me said “ugh, disgusting” under her breath

In my opinion it was this lady who was being "disgusting". From the way you described it, the lady on the till did everything possible to sneeze discreetly, politely and hygienically.

15 hours ago, Leas said:

They were stifled perfectly.

Good for her!

:joal:

5 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

In my opinion it was this lady who was being "disgusting". From the way you described it, the lady on the till did everything possible to sneeze discreetly, politely and hygienically.

20 hours ago, Leas said:

I couldn’t agree more. There was absolutely no need to be so rude. The girl literally got up and walked away from here. It was infuriating to watch the girl feel so mortified. I tried to talk to her to few minutes I was with her to be positive, but she was definitely hurt by what had been said. Awful behaviour.

18 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

Good for her!

:joal:

My thoughts, exactly :ranting:. Especially, since it was the customer’s own perfume that set the poor girl off. She went out of her way to sneeze hygienically, anyway.

It's a shame really - when people start to get worried they can sometimes also be really rude.

I saw a guy sneeze very suddenly into his sleeve at work - he went immediately to the bathroom to wash his hands, then used some hand sanitizer (which work had very kindly provided for us) afterwards. I thought - good man! That's how a considerate person sneezes now.

Yep, and I could almost bet that that rude customer, herself, would have just sneezed openly in the air without a care in the world. Some people just act like they own the freaking world >:(.