Sneeze Fetish Forum

Torn about taking my channel down

Leas

Sigh

This is something I have hoped I would not have to think about. I have had to take a step back from my channel, due to a slew of abuse I’d been receiving on a day to day basis.

Sadly, over the past few weeks I’ve been getting a load of abuse again, and it’s gotten so bad I have seriously been thinking about taking my channel down. Which is something I really don’t want to do. 

My channel is 6 next month, which is shocking to me, it doesn’t feel like long ago. I was 20 when I started the channel, I’m 26 now. I was in my old house, I’ve moved since then, so a lot has changed... but nearly 6 years... Wow. I try to focus on the positive messages, but on most days they’ve been more negative, and my mental health has been suffering. 

I really don’t want to do it, it would be an absolute last resort. And deep down it would make me feel like I’m letting those abusive cretins win. 

They’re just trolls, I know they’re no one in the community, they’re absolutely pathetic. 

I don’t know what to do...

have you considered turning off comments? i did that on my old channel, and it helped for me

best of luck, whatever you decide! ♡

12 minutes ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

have you considered turning off comments? i did that on my old channel, and it helped for me

best of luck, whatever you decide! ♡

I probably will do that. It’s a shame, but that might have to happen. 

If you turn off comments you could always start a new thread in the kudos section explaining this and letting people know to comment on the thread if they want to show support for specific videos. It might take a while for people to figure out and get used to but that way there'd be way less negative and still some positive affirmation and encouragement.

16 hours ago, ickydog2006 said:

If you turn off comments you could always start a new thread in the kudos section explaining this and letting people know to comment on the thread if they want to show support for specific videos. It might take a while for people to figure out and get used to but that way there'd be way less negative and still some positive affirmation and encouragement.

this is a good and cool idea, either in the kudos or share and share alike section here

rlly nice