Sneeze Fetish Forum

Star sign readers

Coolio

Was very surprised to find so many star sign readers sneezing on YouTube. All on camera for anyone wondering. Here’s a long thread of the ones I found. 

3:28

0:31

5:08

5:58

1:09

4:38

8:24

1:29:27

6:19

13:15

1:29

9:18

no sneeze but an almost sneeze at 0:17

15:44

5:12

8:24

0:51

23:35

1:55

11:35

Thanks Coolio for putting these up - great work. Sneeze wise my winner would have to be.... No5  Saggitarius  at 1:09 :wub:

One anomalous thing - every sneeze was a single!

2 hours ago, haymaker said:

Thanks Coolio for putting these up - great work. Sneeze wise my winner would have to be.... No5  Saggitarius  at 1:09 :wub:

One anomalous thing - every sneeze was a single!

No worries thanks to all for commenting. For me it’s a tough choice between Leo at 4:38 and Aquarius at 3:28 because you can see the cards move when she sneezes  :) . Yeah it’s interesting they’re all single I never noticed that.

for me I like the first Youtuber. Actually as far as cards go  I may check her out for readings as well. Did you actually watch it in full is she good?

10 hours ago, Usagi said:

for me I like the first Youtuber. Actually as far as cards go  I may check her out for readings as well. Did you actually watch it in full is she good?

No I haven’t ever watched a tarot reading in full. I’m not really convinced by them if I’m honest.

Unbelievable.  Thanks for finding these.  We might see more in the future.  At least one of them is very recent.  Allergy season is in full force right now.

I never saw this coming! 🥁🥁

Incredible to find all of these. Thanks so much.

20 hours ago, Demosthenes said:

Unbelievable.  Thanks for finding these.  We might see more in the future.  At least one of them is very recent.  Allergy season is in full force right now.

4 hours ago, Superman said:

I never saw this coming! 🥁🥁

Incredible to find all of these. Thanks so much.

No problem. It was easy thanks to YouTube comment finder.

These are great. My astrological prediction for everyone is that you should caution getting close to others and you're are unlikely to travel to new places soon haha

1 hour ago, haymaker said:

Fab find.

It’s the first double I’ve found so far surprisingly

Interesting that she perceives her own sneezes to be so loud. I've heard people who are a lot louder that that.

:joal:

4 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

Interesting that she perceives her own sneezes to be so loud. I've heard people who are a lot louder that that.

some people are just more shy about their sneeze than others it seems

6 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

Yeah, I don't think those are loud at all 😄 but still really nice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this is a good one hope you enjoy :)

Edited by Coolio
6 hours ago, Coolio said:

this is a good one hope you enjoy :)

Wow you have really been on a roll with all these finds recently! Who is at 5:10 if you don't me asking?